IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The "Vent about not having Program X on 24/7" Thread, Because has this thread remotely troubleshot a problem recently?
Brett Wolverton
post Jan 20 2009, 01:29 AM
Post #271

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,199

In an update to my post the other morning, I finally got the rest of last week's update yesterday morning.

Better late than never I suppose.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DrVenkman PhD
post Jan 21 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #272

Former Mr. Wrestling 2008

Member No.: 2,704

My system is finally back to normal after giving me half of today's update last week. The missing pieces ("Royal Raw", NWA, Unforgiven) showed up today with nothing else from the future.

Still missing KOTR 96 though.

+Quote Post
DrVenkman PhD
post Jan 21 2009, 07:45 PM
Post #273

Mr. Gray
Thank you for your e-mail advising there is s problem with the WWE 24/7 Classics.
Would you please let me know where you are getting the information that "pick your Big One etc should be in the line up?
Once I have this information, I should be able to take corrective action.
Thank you,
Cogeco Cable Technical Support

That was nice of him. Thankfully it is listed on WWE.com since I don't think "well some random US cable company says so..." would be the best answer (plus it's off Sunflower's page now as it's just 1-21-09 and beyond).

Edit: Not going to do a new post but they've been pretty helpful - beats their old way of getting mad at me for not calling them to speak with an operator who won't have a clue.

QUOTE (My Response)
It's mentioned on WWE.com's schedule (http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe247/247schedule/) as well as a list most of us on the net use to figure out the upcoming WWE 24/7 schedule (http://www.sunflowerbroadband.com/cable/ondemand/upcoming/?network=wwe). The latter had listed it as showing up on 1/17/09 (which people I speak with on internet forums confirmed).

From WWE.com:

Pick Your Big One: King of the Ring '96
January's "Pick Your Big One" as selected by fans. King of the Ring is crowned, with Stone Cold Steve Austin, Jake "The Snake" Roberts and other in competition. Shawn Michaels vs. British Bulldog for WWE title. Undertaker vs. Mankind. (Ends: 1/29)
NEW!

Thank you for looking into this.

QUOTE (His 2nd e-mail)
Thanks for the information.
I am looking into this and will get back to you as soon as I have the answer.
Thanks
Gary
Cogeco Cable Technical Support

+Quote Post
Boner Kawanger
post Feb 22 2009, 06:15 PM
Post #274

My mom says I'm cool

Member No.: 2,155

I've been on hold with Comcast so long that their prerecorded message is promoting the World Wrestling Federation.

+Quote Post
DrVenkman PhD
post Feb 23 2009, 12:33 AM
Post #275

I sent an e-mail to my Cogeco contact about not having the Legends show or SuperBrawl III. He thanked me for alerting him to this (on behalf of other area subscribers who don't know what the hell they should and should not have, I guess) and said he's looking into it.

+Quote Post
heyguesswhatidid
post Apr 7 2009, 08:47 AM
Post #276

Member No.: 10,183

I've got like 5 things total on my whole WWE 24/7 and no Shorties, does anyone else with Cablevision have this problem, I've even tried resetting the cable box, but nothing showed up.

+Quote Post
Darth Pipes
post Apr 7 2009, 08:30 PM
Post #277

Member No.: 10,476

This isn't a cable provider problem but can the WWE get that ****ing new logo off24/7? The thing is huge and actually blocks wrestlers faces during promos. It's bad enough they censor language but now faces are getting obscured and the logo is damn distracting.

+Quote Post
Darth Pipes
post Apr 7 2009, 09:33 PM
Post #278

Member No.: 10,476

Apparently they're censoring blood now on 24/7. I think we should rename this channel WWE Censored Classics on Demand.

+Quote Post
WWEwrestling
post Jun 3 2009, 01:04 AM
Post #279

WWE Classics On Demand

Member No.: 11,339

Yeah they really censored the John Cena VS. JBL "I Quit" match for the WWE Championship from Judgment Day 2005. They only censored close up shots of Cena and JBL, but when they were in the ring and it was a far away shot (even when they were facing the camera) they didn't censor it.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2017 - 06:49 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here