TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rising up out of the back seat-nuh

TSM Poster Tournament II: THE FINAL~!

OMG if that is Zack Malibu in the first picture, he is a party animal~! Not to mention a playboy~! He's drinking a beer at a bar, how wrong!!!

No, honestly Chave, what's the difference? Or do you only argue when you have Banky lurking in the thread to back you up.

Guest The Old Me
OMG if that is Zack Malibu in the first picture, he is a party animal~! Not to mention a playboy~! He's drinking a beer at a bar, how wrong!!!

Please shut the fuck up.

Zack

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Mik...let it go man..just let it go. It's all ok now. You're an ivy league scholar with lots of friends, and a bar.

I vote Ripper, just to give Zack some trouble.

But Zack isn't a party animal.

He's some loser who drinks by himself cause he doesn't have any cool friends that will go to the bar and drink and take pictures with him.

Whatafag.

I vote for Ripper. Simply because I need all the votes I can get.

I mean, look at the picture. I'm sitting on a '89 Chrystler Laser....how can you NOT vote for a guy that is chillin on a fuckin LASER!!

No, honestly Chave, what's the difference? Or do you only argue when you have Banky lurking in the thread to back you up.

Well, for a start, Zack's photo is evidently taken by a friend while he was having a beer. No fuss, just someone taking a photo. On the other hand, yours is one of those "I'm drinking the beer. I'm the man! Look at me drink the beer!" that people who think drinking beer is cool do.

Also, Zack has style, whereas you dress like a fool. Seriously, why the fuck would anyone where that t-shirt? Have you no style?

Also, Zack doesn't have some random lady-boy lurking behind him.

Now, fuck off back to the thread we created to insult you, ya lttle troll rapscallion.

When did I ever wind up on your hitlist, may I ask?

That wasn't directed at you, Zack. It was because you're doing what I was doing in the picture that has 3 pages of insults devoted to it. It's TSM hypocrisy at its finest.

I have no problems at all with Zack, in fact, I vote him.

And Chave, I think Zack would probably wear that shirt.

Sign in to follow this