TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
10 Pounds

So....How 'bout that Cinco de Mayo?

Line-up for the month:

- Hall of Fame Eddy Guerrero

- WorldWar 3 1997 + Judgment Day 2005, Armageddon 2008

- History of IC Title DVD

- Lucha Libre Shorties (oddly with Taka vs Sasuke - Canadian Stampede)

- One "new" and two classics MNW, Starrcade fallout.

I definitely look towards the IC History despite the usual repeat matches that are on every DVD (WM X Ladder Match, Bret/Perfect, Bret/Builldog). I am a mark for the mid-eighties stuff with Santana, Valentine and Savage so the first disc should be good. There 2000 era looks to have a few random matches but since the title don't mean anything during this decade, it's not like there was a handful of classics IC matches to choose from.

Don't remember anything from JD 2005 apart from the JBL/Cena I Quit match, which is quite good. Was this the event where Benoit and Finlay stiffed each other for 20 minutes or was it in 2006?

Line-up for the month:

- Hall of Fame Eddy Guerrero

- WorldWar 3 1997 + Judgment Day 2005, Armageddon 2008

- History of IC Title DVD

- Lucha Libre Shorties (oddly with Taka vs Sasuke - Canadian Stampede)

- One "new" and two classics MNW, Starrcade fallout.

I definitely look towards the IC History despite the usual repeat matches that are on every DVD (WM X Ladder Match, Bret/Perfect, Bret/Builldog). I am a mark for the mid-eighties stuff with Santana, Valentine and Savage so the first disc should be good. There 2000 era looks to have a few random matches but since the title don't mean anything during this decade, it's not like there was a handful of classics IC matches to choose from.

Don't remember anything from JD 2005 apart from the JBL/Cena I Quit match, which is quite good. Was this the event where Benoit and Finlay stiffed each other for 20 minutes or was it in 2006?

Benoit /Finlay was 06, Benoit was still on RAW in May 05 (drafted back to SD in June of that year)

I didn't pick up the IC dvd yet, so I'll defin watch it one WWE Classics.