TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

CWM Goes To War

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Okay My neighbors who are 30 something BTW. keep egging my house, blasting shitty music at full volume and otherwise trying to give me a early heart attack.

I'm going to war with 'em. I've got fire crackers,rotten eggs, an assortment of Metal CD's, and a sound system that will make your ears bleed.

Payback Is a Bitch.

Guest Ozymandias

If they egg your house call the police.

P.S. Find a water spigot on the side of their house and pump in gallons of green dye (Thanks Tyler). Sit back and watch the hijinks ensue.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I called the police on them before and it only made things worse.

The green dye is a good idea. Right now I'm planning on sticking a Fire cracker up their car's exhaust pipe but that's more distructive than I want to do.

Guest MrRant
I called the police on them before and it only made things worse.

The green dye is a good idea. Right now I'm planning on sticking a Fire cracker up their car's exhaust pipe but that's more distructive than I want to do.

*coughsugar+gastank=funcough*

Guest treble charged

Whatever you do, don't challenge them to a spelling bee. They're sure to whip your ass at that.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Dude, I already have the Sugar next to my door and am waiting for them to go to bed.

CWM: One Step Ahead of you.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Whatever you do, don't challenge them to a spelling bee. They're sure to whip your ass at that.

That's no way to talk to your Biggest Fan.

I can Spell, I just can't type. Honest.

Guest Kinetic

I don't think the metal CDs will do it. If you can get your hands on some hardcore Tejano stuff, though, you'd be able to get rid of both your neighbors and most rodents with a good sense of hearing.

Guest Some Guy

And that my friends is why Tim is a God amongst men. :)

Bananas in the tailpipe will just cause their car to stall out and not damage it so you might want to try that CWM. Watch Beverly Hills Cop for pointers.

Guest Kinetic

Buy a box full of lawn gnomes. Each morning, you should place one on their doorstep. At first they'll think it's an innocent prank...just some punk kid trying to get his jollies at their expense. But as the days go by and a new gnome appears each morning, staring them down...they'll grow paranoid. That paranoia will turn to fear. By the time you break into their house dressed as a gnome, they'll be on the brink. And then, my friend, victory shall be yours.

Guest the pinjockey
Or you could burn their house down.

ahh..subtlety thy name is Sandman.

Just salt their entire lawn or at least stupid sayings or obscene pictures in the lawn.

Guest DJ Jeff

Anything they do, you do, only worse. :headbang:

For instance, when they play their music loud, you play yours even louder. That should shut them up for good. :boxing:

Guest the pinjockey

It would be funnier if everyday there were more gnomes. Have one the first day, two the second, and so on like they were forming an army to attack the people that likely will break their cousins. Of course this is only if you have nothing better to do with your money.

Guest Some Guy

But the gnomes would have to spread around their house. After they get do scared that they stop using the front door, hit them at the back door. Very few people like Gnomes in their back door. Ahh...... "Political" inuendo gotta love it. :)

Guest the pinjockey

They need to change to forum heading now to read "Apparently they're better than "Politics"

You could have gnomes on the roof and across the street with little binoculars and everything.

Guest Kinetic

I like gnomes at my back door. Ooooh...wait. You meant...I get it. Ha!

I like gnomes at my back door.

Guest Kinetic

See, there you go. Just get the whole neighborhood all gnomed out. If you could manage to get into the house while they're away and put one under the covers of their bed, that'd be perfect.

Guest the pinjockey

And after they are broken down peeking out the door every morning that is when you get a bunch of friends dressed up as gnomes and wreak havoc.

Guest Some Guy
They need to change to forum heading now to read "Apparently they're better than "Politics"

If they did that my ego would get even bigger and they'd ban me.

SG=the most "political" guy on the board. :)

Guest the pinjockey

Wait, in the other thread I admitted to knowing nothing about politics.

Damn you SG, you outsmarted me from the very beginning.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

Back in my vandalizing days, one night I decided to clean out an old tackle box and there was a bunch of interesting stuff. I put fishhooks with bait in the guy's trees and bushes, and I also poured that bait-attracter stuff that smells horrid all over the place.

But I like the gnomes idea...

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

How much do gnomes cost?

And should you have them holding underpants...

Sign in to follow this