TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HartFan86

Wrestling Music Videos/Matches involved with me

Guest HartFan86

If your intrested in seeing me and my friends wrestle, PM me and I'll give you the info to do so. I'd post it on the board, but I don't want EVERYONE to have it....only the people intrested and I know I can trust (Most of you, but I'm paranoid about a couple of you.) Only thing we suggest is that you DONT put this online and the sharing programs because of some copyright stuff with the WWE (They may think we are trying to make money off of it because it looks professional and the fact we have some WWE trademark stuff used, etc.). Our fed is called the NWF (Northeastern Wrestling Federation) and it's a backyard fed, but we wrestle in my friend's cottage with 5-6 mattresses and it looks very professional as opposed to your typical backyard, junkyard, garbage feds. We also focus more on the wrestling aspect of Pro Wrestling, as opposed to most Backyard feds who rely on using weapons and stuff to that nature. I like to think of it as that we replace the Table on fire with barbwire and thumbtacks with Pyschology and we replace the other weapons for workrate. You get probably catch my drift.

So once again, if intrested, PM me. Thanks.

Guest HartFan86

Just updating you guys letting you know there are 3 Music Videos ready to download. We haven't updated in a bit, we are gunna start more and more. Feel Free to PM me if your intrested.

Guest Basswitch

Thats some pretty good stuff.

I wish i could do that type of stuff, cept like i said on AIM my parents are wrestling nazis.

some of those moves look pretty cool.

You should uplaod whole amtches

that would be cool.

Guest HartFan86

Just updating you guys that we just made 2 new music videos and they are all readily available for download. Contact me thru PM for the info. Thanks.

Guest HartFan86

First update in a while...and I know it's extremely corny, but I wrote a rant/review on two our shows with star ratings in all. If intrested PM me (Probably would be good reading material if you are bored one evening and it's not too, too long either.)

Also, 3 new videos are in the process of being made. Just haven't had the time to do it with school.

Guest tpww7

Pretty entertaining stuff. All the videos came out good. It'd be nice if you could get some full matches up some day too man.

Guest HartFan86

Good news to those intrested in the full matches...JUST got one encoded in WMV format and it's ready for download. PM me for the details if intrested.

Guest HartFan86

Not a big update, but I wrote another rant on one of our shows. I also made a 800 by 600 graphic for Cold Front, a big show that's coming up for us. So, the official count:

4 Music Videos, 3 Rants, 1 Full Match, 1 Promo Poster Graphic and other Word Pad documents (a bunch of random stuff).

PM me if intrested.

Guest HartFan86

First update in a while...just finished an awesome video of a match from a show we did about a week ago. It's around 3:30 and it's probably the best one done yet. Also, a new rant is available if intrested.

I've decided to put the videos on Kaaza, so try looking for "NWF" if you are intrested. PM me if you'd rather have me send them.

So...that's 1 Full Match, 4 Rants, 1 Promotion Graphic (800x600), and 5 music videos currently available for download, and I should be adding more.

Please leave feedback, as it is appreciated.

Edited by HartFan86

Guest TheCrowCall

Hey man. I would really love to see all of your music videos and full matches that you have online from your federation...the only problem is that I don't have either AIM or Kaaza. I've tried to download both of them before, but they don't work on my computer. They install with no problem, but for some reason, I can never connect to either of them and have tried numerous times. Is there possibly another way that I could see the music videos and full matches from your federation, like would you be able to send them to me by e-mail or is there a website that I could download them on?

If not, no problem at all, I'm just very curious to see them. I'm in a backyard wrestling federation myself, exactly like yours, where we have storylines and non-garbage wrestling. Whenever my friends and I get together to have federation shows, we always have a blast.

Take care, talk to you later.

~ Pac

Guest HartFan86

Hmmm...have you tried downloading MSN? Their transferring sucks, but it might work.

Update: A new music video is coming soon. My grandparents' health aren't doing so great, so my Dad has been there for a few weeks so I haven't had time to work in Primere. Expect a video very soon.

Also, I'm planning on uploading a few pictures of just some random stuff from NWF.

Guest TheCrowCall

Hey again man. I actually tried installing AOL IM again tonight and it connected with no problem and I now have AIM. I'm very happy that it worked this time.

Anyway, I was wondering if you would be able to send me all of your backyard wrestling music videos and the full match through AIM tonight (if you are still online) or tomorrow. My AIM name is: Pacs2SweetC.

Take care, talk to you later.

~ Pac

Guest HartFan86

I probably won't be at my Dad's til Friday-Saturday....I've added you to my list, and I'll IM you soon....we'll contiune this conversation on AIM instead of this thread so it won't keep bumping (I don't want people to get the wrong idea.)

Talk to you soon.

Guest HartFan86

Alright, I apologize to everyone who has wanted the NWF stuff. I haven't been able to be on my computer at my Dad's (where the cable is) because a lot's been going on, but that's another story.

I'm going to be there tommorow afternoon til Wednesday next week...so that's a full week for all you guys who have wanted stuff to get it. I have a few of you added on my list, but please contact me via PM if you are intrested and your contact info so I can get this stuff out to you.

I'm currently working on a new music video, and hopefully I'll have some new full matches up soon. If I do, I will let you guys know.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

Also, we are starting a website soon...and we'd like to get these videos up on a realiable server, but we just don't have the money right now (we are on Angelfire for godsake), so if anyone knows of a server for the videos and a server for a site (better then Angelfire) that's pretty much free, PLEASE contact me.

Thanks everyone.

Guest HartFan86

Update: Just finished with another full match. I'm going to be out for the rest of the afternoon, but tonight I should have a few more ready for download. PM me if intrested.

Update as of August 1: 3 full matches are up, hopefully one more done tommorow.

Edited by HartFan86