TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CurryMan

Cage Rage

Guest CurryMan

I have gotten hold of some of the events and I have started watching, pretty good stuff. Perhaps not the most technicly sound fights but there is alot of action in most of the fights they broadcast and they have Stephen Quadros commentatin and that is always a plus.

I believe that Pride has some sort of relationship with Cage Rage since Thompsson is from Cage Rage and I believe I read something about that not sure though.

Cage Rage have a working relationship with PRIDE so PRIDE can claim to be a truly global company with fighters from all over the world and CR can get some British fighters decent money and exposure.

Overall the ecents are good but the judging is bullshit sometimes. Izidro dominated the fight against Mohamed bell to bell but didn't win the decision... what crap.

Guest CurryMan

Some of the cards I have seen have som dodgy judging I have to agree, why has some of the things I gotten hold of been like an ordinary fightcard but the most stuff I have gotten is with a studio where they "discuss" the fighters and the upcoming fight?

I must say I totally enjoyed the all out war between Ozzy Haluk and Brad Pickett at Cage Rage 13.