TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tony149

HD: COD/LDCMG promos

Backstage we go as Terry Taylor peeks inside the dressing of COD. Through the crack we see Krista pacing uncontrollably while clutching the granny dress put on her earlier, Alix’s attempts to calm her down unsuccessful. 

* KNOCK, KNOCK *

ALIX & KRISTA
:huh:

TAYLOR
Guys, it’s me. Can I get a word?

KRISTA
:angry:

TAYLOR
:o

Krista charges forward and drags Terry in. 

KRISTA
Didn’t your mother always tell you to be a good egg? 

TAYLOR
(strained)
Yes.

KRISTA
Obviously CMJ and Spencer weren’t told because they turned out rotten. First they try to cut our hair. And now tonight they force their grandmother’s wardrobe on us?!? Either they have some twisted GILF fantasy they wish to play out or they’re trying to get us to crack hours before the tag title match at AngleMania. 

TAYLOR
Psychological warfare in other words?

Krista gags Terry with the granny dress.

KRISTA
I’m banking on the former because everybody who’s tried to make us crack has failed. 

ALIX
Except for that one time, but that was eons ago. 

KRISTA
But you know, everybody has a fantasy. 

ALIX
Future Mrs. Krista Isadora Duncan!

KRISTA
My fantasy used to involve throwing Ned off a moving train, but now that we’re on speaking terms again I don’t want to anymore. So I came up with a new fantasy. 

ALIX
Me, you, Academy Award-winner Charlize Theron, supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio, Maggie Gyllenhaal and pre-milkaholic Lindsay engaged in a wild sunset beach orgy? 

KRISTA
Oh, that does sound nice… but no. I fantasize about CMJ and Spencer Reiger in dresses! And with AngleMania taking place in the gambling capital of the world, it only makes sense to put up a little wager. So why don’t we have the loser wear a dress for 30 days? According to the LDC Moneygang, we don’t stand a chance anyway. They might as well amuse us by accepting the wager. 
(glances at Terry)
It looks like you have something to say. Do you?

Terry nods and Krista removes the dress from his mouth.

TAYLOR
I’m told my colleague Tony Brannigan has tracked the LDC Moneygang down. Let’s go to him right now. 

We cut to Brannigan with the LDCMG and Theodore Moneymaker backstage where their limo awaits. 

BRANNIGAN
You guys heard what COD had to say. Your response? 

REIGER
You mad COD? All we did was make sure you came looking your best for our date at AngleMania. 

The LDCMG and Moneymaker laugh.

CMJ
As far as their challenge goes, you damn right were accept. It adds intrigue to a foregone conclusion. And when our hands are raised in victory, not only will COD have to wear something more their age… they’ll have to step into the kitchen and cook us a nice hot meal. 

MONEYMAKER
How do you guys like your steaks?

CMJ
Medium rare.

REIGER
I prefer well done. Just like COD will be done at AngleMania. 

MONEYMAKER
:lol:

Sign in to follow this