TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Downhome

Ok, so we have a Hell In a Cell later tonight...

Guest Downhome

It surely wont be either of the two men involved, so my pick is for Mr. Version II, Matt Hardy. Call me crazy, but I see him getting very much involved, getting destroyed by Taker, and then while Taker is "busy" with him, Brock comes out and takes Taker down, period. So...

...anyone else got a prediction for this one?

Sincerely,

...Downhome...

Guest DJ Jeff

I'm thinking Matt Hardy. I can't see the Undertaker or Lesnar taking the big bump, but then again, one of them might. I still think Matt Hardy.

Guest BionicRedneck

I also predicted (in the prediction thread) that Matt will be the one to take the plunge.

Until about ten minutes ago, I actually forgot that this match was a Hell In The Cell match. Thats how little I care... :(

Guest Anglesault

Prediction One: Worst PPV Hell in a cell ever. This will give Taker/Bossman and Taker/Foley(The worst Hell in a Cell ever) a run for it's money.

Prediction 2: Matt hardy will be the only watchable thing in this match, he will take the bump.

Guest kindredone

Yeah Matt has to take the bump. UT cant risk it,and I cant see Brock taking a huge fall either.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Poor Matt....he's the sacrificial lamb for this crappy feud....

Guest Anglesault

How funny is it that Matt Hardy has been the only bearable part of this whole feud, with Taker and Brock stinking out the joint?

Prediction One: Worst PPV Hell in a cell ever. This will give Taker/Bossman and Taker/Foley(The worst Hell in a Cell ever) a run for it's money.

Prediction 2: Matt hardy will be the only watchable thing in this match, he will take the bump.

Wow...someone who DIDN'T like the Foley/Taker Hell in the Cell match.

Unless he mis-typed and was talking about HHH/Foley.

And yeah, if he's involved, it'll be Matt Hardy.

If not, it'll be Paul Heyman.

Guest Anglesault

Foley/Taker was EASILY, EASILY the worst hell in a Cell ever. There was no match.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Don't be surprised if there isn't a big bump. Taker/Bossman never had one, and neither did HHH/Jericho.

Now granted, I do think it will be Matt, but if it isn't him, it won't happen.

Guest deadbeater

What if Brock takes the Foley/Michaels Fall, then gets back up to destroy Taker? That would wow the crowd infinitely better than Version 1.0 interference, wouldn't it?

What if Brock takes the Foley/Michaels Fall, then gets back up to destroy Taker? That would wow the crowd infinitely better than Version 1.0 interference, wouldn't it?

Heh...maybe, maybe not.

Would be funny though and would build Lesnar up as a monster more.

Guest Downhome

I need someone here to convince me to order it. I want to watch the PPV, but I dunno, I know it will be horrible more than likely. :-(

Guest evenflowDDT

I think this Hell in a Cell will be like Jericho/HHH's where there won't be any big bumps and the Cell won't even really factor into the match.

Guest The Electrifyer

If there going to do a HHH/Jericho type Hell in a Cell, then why even bother doing a Hell in a Cell? Hell in a Cell should be where big feuds are blown off and used in very rare occasions with some big bumps, if they're just going to do a HHH/Jericho or Bossman/Taker one, why not just do a No DQ match?

Guest evenflowDDT
If there going to do a HHH/Jericho type Hell in a Cell, then why even bother doing a Hell in a Cell? Hell in a Cell should be where big feuds are blown off and used in very rare occasions with some big bumps, if they're just going to do a HHH/Jericho or Bossman/Taker one, why not just do a No DQ match?

Because this way that yeller-bellied Lesnar can't run away and that damn Matt Hardy can't interfere!

Mmmmmmm.... for some reason I just got this mental picture of somebody being F-5'ed through the Cell ceiling. Too bad it'll never happen in this match.

Guest Downhome

Maybe Undertakers wife comes out and turns on him and joins with Paul and Brock. After which they all three climb to the top of the beast of a cage, and perform a tripple powerbomb of hell to The Dead Man...

...yeah, i can smell the ratings. After all of this, Kane comes down and has sex with a corpse, wooooooooooooooo smell the ratings!

Guest DJ Jeff

Like mentioned before, this match will probably be just like the HHH vs. Jericho Hell in the Cell match, in which nobody will take a bump of any kind. Unless Matt Hardy does interfere in this match, no bump will be taken.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Poor Matt Hardy. Despite being the most interesting person Taker's squared off against in the past several months, it's painfully obvious that he's being set up as the sacrificial lamb.

Just like Test and Taker "feuded" after Rock won the belt, Taker's going to lose to Brock tonight and then get back on track by tearing Matt apart at Survivor Series.

Guest evenflowDDT
Maybe Undertakers wife comes out and turns on him and joins with Paul and Brock. After which they all three climb to the top of the beast of a cage, and perform a tripple powerbomb of hell to The Dead Man...

I dunno, I'd mark for a pregnant woman climbing the cage and assisting with a powerbomb.

Which is the "real" main event... 'Taker/Lesnar or HHH/Kane?

Guest Anglesault
Just like Test and Taker "feuded" after Rock won the belt, Taker's going to lose to Brock tonight and then get back on track by tearing Matt apart at Survivor Series.

Yeah, but Taker squashing test is fun. Test is worthless. Matt is uhm, worthful.

Guest Downhome

I dunno, I'd mark for a pregnant woman climbing the cage and assisting with a powerbomb.

Geesh, must you even ASK? :-P

Guest CanadianChick

Taker vs Brock cause its HITC. According to the Ross Report it will be last because it can't "be topped".

Guest CanadianChick

With that logic, wouldn't HHH adn Kane match be last? I hear they are going to do a "old-school" (read: slow) match.

Guest Nevermortal

Its either going to be Matt Hardy, or Paul Heyman taking the big fall.

Taker is probably not feeling it tonight.