TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Jackie chan or bruce lee

Who do you think would win in a fight? I would put my money on Bruce.

Guest J*ingus

I'd say that Jackie would dig up Bruce's skeleton and pound it into dust with his shovel.  

Ahem.  

If they were both alive, well, and in their prime, I'd say Bruce.  He was a martial artist first and movie star second.  Jackie is a helluva stuntman and comedian, but he focused more on those aspects in his films than actual fighting.  Also, you kinda have to read between the lines, but in his autobiography Jackie basically admits to not being as good a fighter as several people, including some of his own dojo brothers.  

Now, if you'd said Bruce vs. Jet Li, that would be an interesting debate.

Well if you think this debate isn't interesting enough, who do you think would win between Jet Li and Bruce Lee? My money is still with Bruce Lee.

Guest DragonflyKid

It would be hard to gauge since we can only go on choreographed fight scenes but I'd go with Jet Li since he displays the most martial arts talent, Lee's fighting scenes although great had no where near the complexity and range of Li and Li was a legit martial arts champ 5 times.

Guest KingOfMen

Bruce Lee used to fight anyone who would challenge him though.  He never lost.  It would be a kick ass fight.  I'd have to go with Bruce over Jet Li.  Jackie Chan, and don't get me wrong I really like the guy, would have gotten killed by either of them.  He's addmittedly not a very tough guy, he's a stuntman and a damn good one.

Guest Annoyed Grunt

Bruce Lee all the way for me.  

I've always wondered how well Bruce would have done in the mixed martial arts scene of today.

Guest HBK16

Dude, Jackie would smoke everybody. He is the god of martial arts. In a fight against Bruce Lee or Li, he would just use his head like in every other movie and defeat them badly.

Bruce Lee seemed like he was quicker than either one of them. He also had superior conditioning.

Guest big poppa 99

Jet Li seems to use a lot of special effects in his fight scenes, which make them seem much more impresive than they really are. Bruce Lee would smoke him.

Guest Nevermortal

Anybody from "The Story of Ricky" would smoke them all. Especially the guy who smashes the guys head to bits with his barehands.

Guest Annoyed Grunt
Anybody from "The Story of Ricky" would smoke them all. Especially the guy who smashes the guys head to bits with his barehands.

Speaking of "The Story of Ricky", I'd like to see Ricky fight Terry Tsuguri from "The Street Fighter" just for the bloodshed.

I could see Terry taking out Ricky's eye with one of those wrist blades of his and manually castrating him before Ricky punches a hole through his face.