TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

What the smarks would think

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

Just some random thought inspired by MVS' writings. If you have any, just shoot 'em out.

The smarks would probibly think that...

- They would be pissed that there's no build to ELM's World Title Match, and Edwin got all this build with Raynor's match, which many fans would consiter a 'piss break', because of all them clique polotics.

- They would be losing it that Ced Ordonez isn't getting a Light-Heavyweight Title shot, and instead is going agaisnt Jay Dwag for the Hardcore Games Title.

- They would view Silent vs. Thoth as they viewed Triple H vs. Shawn Micheals. They would say "Silent can't top what he did in the HITC", but in the end, they would be dazzled at what they went to.

Yeah...that's all I can think of now.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Z pretty much did this with his predictions in the Gensis predictions thread. And don't forget that FROST IS THE BIGGEST DAMN HOSS EVER! ICELAND IS THE NEW TEXAS! So, I would be hated.

Guest Chuck Woolery

1/4*, Xero. With three hosses and an unmotivated high-flyer, it won't be shit.

Guest redbaron51

no, you said I was the RVD protogé, and if you see my avatar, what is written below it, you know why i was pissed ;)

Guest CED Ordonez

They'd be demanding a booker's head for sacrificing my mad cruiserweight skillz to a hoss like Jay Dawg in a garbagey brawl.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Ash is not a hoss, TNT is barely a hoss. Me, I am a FREAKIN' HUGE HOSS OF HOSSNESS!!!!!!!

Guest Insanityman

"The only reason Danny Deathwish gets a last match before he is released is because he's Stubby's supplier..."