IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

27 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Official "alwayspissedoff Sucks" Thread, If you hate him, let out your anger
Guest_The Superstar_*
post Jun 20 2002, 07:53 PM
Post #61

Guests

No Nezbyte, this thread is INTENSE~

Oh btw, Zacalex gives blowjobs to Treble Cleft.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Big McLargeHuge_*
post Jun 20 2002, 07:53 PM
Post #62

Guests

Yes it is. This thread has completely bitten Zackahelkelxxkekes on the ass.

+Quote Post
Guest_Big Poppa Popick_*
post Jun 20 2002, 07:55 PM
Post #63

Guests

::BPP BELTSHOTS ZACA for his insane stupidity::

I mean, seriously, I gotta back up my fellow OaOasTer's here...Zaca, you suck...APO rules, and should be a backstage announcer for us...I mean,the gimmick writes itself!

Before I leave this thread

::BPP sets up Zaca and hits a SynChronicity Bomb (Facing full-nelson chokeslam) on the Belt. Zaca is out cold::

::Always Pissed off comes by and pisses on Zaca's unconscious body::

APO: Better to be Always Pissed Off than Always Pissed On!

+Quote Post
Guest_Angle-plex_*
post Jun 20 2002, 07:55 PM
Post #64

Guests

Who is Zackahelkelxxkekes and why do you all hate him anyways?

+Quote Post
Guest_The Superstar_*
post Jun 20 2002, 07:58 PM
Post #65

Guests

Because he made a flaming thread for a guy everyone respects. Zaca had no facts to back up his claims, and after my first reply the tables turned. Now everyone's been flaming Zaca. He said disses weren't invented until the year 2000. He says swears are only for mature people, yet HE swears.

+Quote Post
Guest_Big Poppa Popick_*
post Jun 20 2002, 08:00 PM
Post #66

Guests

and he says he has "friends" online on this board

+Quote Post
Guest_Angle-plex_*
post Jun 20 2002, 08:00 PM
Post #67

Guests

Sounds like an idiot.

On a side note, we need a Test mark on The Smark Forums. Arguments with him/her would be fun!

+Quote Post
Guest_Anglesault_*
post Jun 20 2002, 08:01 PM
Post #68

Guests

QUOTE(The Superstar @ Jun 21 2002, 01:48 AM)
That means Zacalex gives blowjobs to Treble Cleft.
Sault, can you show that blowjob emoticon to relive old times?

The blow job is no longer online.

+Quote Post
Guest_Big McLargeHuge_*
post Jun 20 2002, 08:03 PM
Post #69

Guests

QUOTE(The Superstar @ Jun 20 2002, 05:58 PM)
He said disses weren't invented until the year 2000.

That's what killed me. His little "I know everything, you guys don't. I'm not gay, but you are" bullshit is just annoying. But he's good for comic relief, I'll give him that.

+Quote Post
Guest_The Superstar_*
post Jun 20 2002, 08:04 PM
Post #70

Guests

I'd like to see the people he mentioned as 'friends', like RetroRob actually agree with Zacalex.

Well thats all for me today, I can't wait to see if he's replied by tomorrow.

+Quote Post
Guest_Big Poppa Popick_*
post Jun 20 2002, 08:10 PM
Post #71

Guests

or maybe one of his friends will reply for him

+Quote Post
Guest_Anglesault_*
post Jun 20 2002, 08:10 PM
Post #72

Guests

Will they call us "silly" "gay" or "stupid"

+Quote Post
Guest_Angle-plex_*
post Jun 20 2002, 08:15 PM
Post #73

Guests

Maybe Ghast is his friend and then he can wish death on us.

+Quote Post
Guest_Big McLargeHuge_*
post Jun 20 2002, 08:17 PM
Post #74

Guests

So we'll be dead silly fags?

jeez.

+Quote Post
Guest_Flyboy_*
post Jun 20 2002, 08:20 PM
Post #75

Guests

QUOTE(Anglesault @ Jun 20 2002, 08:01 PM)
QUOTE(The Superstar @ Jun 21 2002, 01:48 AM)
That means Zacalex gives blowjobs to Treble Cleft.
Sault, can you show that blowjob emoticon to relive old times?

The blow job is no longer online.

I don't know if it's the same one... but...

(IMG:http://home.adelphia.net/~antryan73/bj.gif)

+Quote Post
Guest_Nezbyte_*
post Jun 20 2002, 08:20 PM
Post #76

Guests

QUOTE(Angle-plex @ Jun 21 2002, 02:00 AM)
On a side note, we need a Test mark on The Smark Forums. Arguments with him/her would be fun!

I've been feilding that role for the last 20 minutes.....

+Quote Post
Guest_Anglesault_*
post Jun 20 2002, 08:21 PM
Post #77

Guests

STUPID silly dead fags

+Quote Post
Guest_Flyboy_*
post Jun 20 2002, 08:22 PM
Post #78

Guests

Oh blah... with the light background you can't see the penis or the semen.. oh well. (IMG:http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif)

+Quote Post
Guest_Kotzenjunge_*
post Jun 20 2002, 09:17 PM
Post #79

Guests

"kick his ass seabass!!!"

That was GOLD.

Related to the insults dribbled out by Zackalex-whatever's verbal diharrea, I'm REALLY tired of gay being synonymous with stupid or silly.

However, this Z-fellow must be one of the biggest idiots I have ever been privy to on this board. To know in my mind that someone like this exists on the planet, wasting my oxygen and food supply while doing nothing but contributing to the waste management problem is sickening. People like Z-fellow are the archaetypal teenage male these days. They don't contribute to society in any particularly important fashion besides making a better case for condescendence by adults. They refuse to use reason, refuse to use correct grammar or spelling, it is as if they want to be exploited and manipulated by much more intelligent people. Simply telling someone that they have sex with another person's mother over and over again is not an insult. Telling someone they suck dick is not an insult. Telling someone they are gay is not an insult. You have no grasp of sarcasm or wit. They are like so many loads of semen slipping through your fingers after masturbating over the idea that the latest band knows how you feel, they embody the suburban angst building up inside of you, and that idea makes you tingle in the pants. So you pull 'em down, and look at that one pubic hair that has sprouted on your polyp of a right testicle, and say "no one understands me but Staind Limp." Then you go for the tweezers and Crisco. Crisco can make anything stand in place, you know. Next you think about all the intellectual prowess you contain that is going to waste and apply a smidge of Crisco to the tweezers. Aha! Now your soldier will stand at attention! Your arms get quite the workout as you prepare to unleash this intellect on the world, this viscuous embodiment of your emotional, intellectual, and physical maturity. You plan to go show it to people to prove that you aren't a hopless loser, but when it finally comes out, it just slips through your fingers.

Where was I? Oh yeah.

You're a cocksucking gay asslicking poor excuse for a motherfucking cowfucker who likes it in the ass.

Was that more your speed?

Gad, that was an awful attempt at a flame. Ah well, it was my first try.

+Quote Post
Guest_Incandenza_*
post Jun 20 2002, 09:21 PM
Post #80

Guests

Related to the insults dribbled out by Zackalex-whatever's verbal diharrea, I'm REALLY tired of gay being synonymous with stupid or silly.

However, this Z-fellow must be one of the biggest idiots I have ever been privy to on this board. To know in my mind that someone like this exists on the planet, wasting my oxygen and food supply while doing nothing but contributing to the waste management problem is sickening. People like Z-fellow are the archaetypal teenage male these days. They don't contribute to society in any particularly important fashion besides making a better case for condescendence by adults. They refuse to use reason, refuse to use correct grammar or spelling, it is as if they want to be exploited and manipulated by much more intelligent people. Simply telling someone that they have sex with another person's mother over and over again is not an insult. Telling someone they suck dick is not an insult. Telling someone they are gay is not an insult. You have no grasp of sarcasm or wit. They are like so many loads of semen slipping through your fingers after masturbating over the idea that the latest band knows how you feel, they embody the suburban angst building up inside of you, and that idea makes you tingle in the pants. So you pull 'em down, and look at that one pubic hair that has sprouted on your polyp of a right testicle, and say "no one understands me but Staind Limp." Then you go for the tweezers and Crisco. Crisco can make anything stand in place, you know. Next you think about all the intellectual prowess you contain that is going to waste and apply a smidge of Crisco to the tweezers. Aha! Now your soldier will stand at attention! Your arms get quite the workout as you prepare to unleash this intellect on the world, this viscuous embodiment of your emotional, intellectual, and physical maturity. You plan to go show it to people to prove that you aren't a hopless loser, but when it finally comes out, it just slips through your fingers.

Where was I? Oh yeah.

You're a cocksucking gay asslicking poor excuse for a motherfucking cowfucker who likes it in the ass.

Was that more your speed?

Gad, that was an awful attempt at a flame. Ah well, it was my first try.

Kotzenjunge, you fucking ROCK~! I am proud and honored that I serve under you in the State of America.

+Quote Post
Guest_Kotzenjunge_*
post Jun 20 2002, 09:36 PM
Post #81

Guests

Hmm, I thought that was a pretty bad attempt at a flame too. I guess I get points for length and trying(and failing) to get metaphorical.

+Quote Post
Guest_Incandenza_*
post Jun 20 2002, 09:41 PM
Post #82

Guests

Nah, man, that was good. Don't be so hard on yourself.

+Quote Post
Guest_chirs3_*
post Jun 20 2002, 09:44 PM
Post #83

Guests

Kotzen, that was hi-fucking-larious!

+Quote Post
Guest_crandamaniac_*
post Jun 20 2002, 10:17 PM
Post #84

Guests

Zac, you're SILLY*

OMG! I called him Silly. I must be a racist.

Seriously man, grow up, learn how to insult somebody, and then come back here b/c you are getting

(IMG:http://www.ianai.net/jokes/forumpix/MMAowned.jpg)

*see thread in video game folder (if it's still there) about "racist" reviewers

+Quote Post
Guest_notJames_*
post Jun 20 2002, 10:55 PM
Post #85

Guests

Not to be a sideline point-and-laugher, but...

As a card-carrying member of the Misanthropic Thirty-Something Society, I applaud all your efforts to take down this infantile Zac-off a peg or two. Especially Superstar with his graphic tomfoolery and Kotzenjunge's extended diatribe. Impotent pre-teen Internet flame-boy-wannabes are good for only two things: target practice and good arguments for birth control.

Keep the flame alive...

(IMG:http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

(Sorry... I don't have the access, know-how, or wherewithall for posting those zany flame-icons. We senior citizens fear this thing you call "technology".

+Quote Post
Guest_AlwaysPissedOff_*
post Jun 20 2002, 10:59 PM
Post #86

Guests

A thread dedicated to me that has almost 100 posts...

:::: sheds another tear ::::

What a glorious day!!!

+Quote Post
Guest_J*ingus_*
post Jun 20 2002, 11:01 PM
Post #87

Guests

Damn Kotz, I wanted to get a word in here but you already flamed him so thoroughly that we'll need dental records to identify the body. Bravo, that was 0.85 Teale.

+Quote Post
Guest_Kotzenjunge_*
post Jun 20 2002, 11:03 PM
Post #88

Guests

Well, that was only my first try, so imagine how it'll be when I'm actually experienced in being mean.

+Quote Post
Guest_AlwaysPissedOff_*
post Jun 20 2002, 11:05 PM
Post #89

Guests

I believe this best describes Zacalex's lame ass attempt to flame me...

(IMG:http://www.plauder-smilies.de/rough/grenade.gif)

WHOO-HA!

+Quote Post
Guest_Big Poppa Popick_*
post Jun 20 2002, 11:33 PM
Post #90

Guests

lol
so now all flaming is done on the teale scale

great...

in the grand tradition of threads dedicated to posters

::BPP borrows AS's aWosledge and gives Zaca 69 Testicle Sledges. Then BPP thanks AS for the use, and leaves to watch the world cup::

+Quote Post

27 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 05:23 AM
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here