PRESENTED IN HD

FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

-OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-

-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-

-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

hd.jpg

We come to the OAOAST Arena

dead-or-alive-4-20050916065330622_640w.j

Where Michael Cole and Johnathan Coachman sit at a desk decorated with various Halloween props such as pumpkins, orange and black streamers, and standups of mummies and vampires.

COLE

Ladies and gentlemen it is time for the number one rated show on cable television, OAOAST HeldDOWN~! We are just a week away from the Halloween Spectacular and our show tonight is red hot with a mainevent Anglemania rematch between Mister Dick and world champion Krista Isadora Duncan!

"I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord

And I've been waiting for this moment

For all my life, oh lord

Oh lord."

COLE

Let's kick it off with a little V.I.C.E.!

Nonpoint's version of "In The Air Tonight" brings out the OAOAST's V.I.C.E squad, CPA cracking his knuckles ready for action and Detective Bosley in his casuals. Reaching into their front pockets, CPA pulls out a cigar and Bosley a cigarette. They light up, take a puff of nicotine and look out at the world contently.

BUFFER

The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, being accompanied by his V.I.C.E partner, TANGO BOSLEY. Weighing two hundred, eighty pounds and hailing from Miami, Florida... CHRISTOPHER PATRICK ALLEN... C... P... A!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Smoking away without a care in the world, V.I.C.E saunter down to the ring. Taking up a corner, Bosley calls over a cameraman and goes into a long rant about his weekend, "curbstomping underage drunk punk bitch pussies outside the local YMCA"... and the camera cuts away mid-story to CPA posing in the ring.

COLE

There's a guy with some issues, right there.

COACH

Yeah, of Maxim magazine. Because he's a man. Take some notes or something.

As CPA is forced to put out his cigar by the referee, with no fanfare or music enters Biff Atlas, taking the crowd a little by surprise. What with the no music thing and all. Biff walks out deep in thought, occassionally looking up and seeing where he is.

BUFFER

And his opponent! From Venice Beach, California and weighing two hundred, twenty pounds... BBIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... AAAAAATTLLLLLAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

COLE

A warm reaction for Biff Atlas, who's been going through some mental trials and tribulations as of late.

COACH

That's what happens when you've got a brain the size of a pea.

COLE

Well Biff's got a lot on his mind.

COACH

I bet that hurts, what with it being the size of a pea.

COLE

You just have endless material at your disposal, don't you?

Biff climbs into the ring, a little absent-minded as he almost trips on the ropes. That causes Bosley to laugh like a madman and Biff looks around bewildered.

*DINGDINGDING*

Getting his head together Biff squares up to CPA in the middle of the ring. The bigman smiles down at Biff, who looks around a little, before attempting a bodyslam!

COACH

Gotta be kidding me.

After two attempts Biff limps away holding his back and CPA just shakes his head. Biff psyches himself up and tries again, but again fails to lift CPA's feet even a centimetre off the mat. Biff wonders why his powers have deserted him and tries to focus his energy... or, something... while CPA looks outside to Bosley, confused.

COACH

I thought we'd already ruled out super strength?

COLE

I don't even know anymore.

The fans encourage Biff to try again and perhaps it's people power running through Atlas. CPA just stands and motions to Biff, letting him have a free attempt. Biff rubs his hands together and deep in concentration, he moves in again. CPA just smiles, confident he won't be lifted...

...but Biff doesn't even try, instead rolling Allen over to the mat and pinning him down!

COLE

Oh wait a minute!

CPA kicks out!

COLE

Biff's smarter than we thought! He almost shocked CPA right there!

CPA gets back up and is clubbed across the chest with a forearm blow. A second. And a third. Realising he's getting nowhere fast Biff turns and runs the ropes, getting more momentum behind a running forearm smash to the chest. But CPA just absorbs it.

COACH

If he were really smart, he wouldn't make the big black man angry!

In need of a Plan B, Biff goes for a scoop slam... and soon remembers why he gave up on that plan in the first place. Biff's back gives way and CPA levels him with a clothesline.

COACH

For anyone not paying attention, yes, Michael Cole did think for a second that Biff Atlas may have out-smarted someone.

COLE

I don't know what I was thinking.

Biff crawls to the ropes, looking for a reprieve. But doesn't get one. CPA stands on the back of Biff's head and leans on the ropes to force all his weight down on the skull of his opponent. As the referee backs CPA away, Bosley walks over and berates Atlas a little, before doing the same to a fan who dares to heckle him. Slowly pulled back up, Biff is leant up against the ropes by CPA, who shows him how it's done with a lung-emptying forearm. Biff gasps for air and is rocked with a headbutt!

BOSLEY

YEAH! BUTT HIM! BUTT HIM TILL HE BLEEDS BIGMAN! PENETRATE THAT FLESH!

COACH

:huh:

An irish whip sends Biff for the ride, but the hapless hero amazes everyone by ducking CPA's clothesline. He bounces back off the ropes and lands a clothesline of his own, putting CPA back a step. CPA growls back at Biff though, throwing his own clothesline... but Biff throws his forearms up to block and strikes CPA across the chest with another clothesline! Atlas then hits the ropes, looking for a third with CPA off balance. But the bigman is right back at it and fells Biff with a Big Boot to the jaw!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

Just as Biff was building some momentum.

Cover by Allen...

NO!

Bosley chews out the referee, but CPA doesn't look too disheartened and drags Biff up again.

COACH

Could be Domination time.

With a gutwrench, CPA throws Biff up over his shoulder, looking for the Dominator. Biff slips free though, landing on his feet! CPA cusses under his breath, turning around and getting forearmed in the face.

COLE

I tell you one thing, this is as much heart and resiliance as we've seen out of Biff Atlas in a long time. The will to win is certainly there.

COACH

Yeah, but what about the capacity to win?

Biff blasts CPA with two more forearms, then tries an irish whip. The two hundred eighty pounder is going nowhere though. A firm tug sends Biff into a corner instead. Biff manages to sidestep out of the way of an avalanche though and CPA runs himself into the turnbuckles.

COLE

Maybe, Coach.

Eyes lighting up, Biff sees an opportunity. He comes off the ropes with a big running high knee and CPA is staggered backwards, right back towards the ropes. Biff looks around, amazed. And he gives the signal for the big slam!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

COACH

He's mad, Cole. MAD!

As Allen staggers away from the ropes Biff sets himself and with all his might, he stoops down and scoops CPA up... about two inches off the mat, before his back gives way. A disappointed sigh fills the arena. CPA clubs Biff across the back to break free of his grip, then hits the ropes. Fist clenched, he looks for the GIGATON PUNCH...

...but Biff drops to his knees, covers up for dear life and ends up clipping CPA's knee.

COLE

I don't know if that was intentional, but it worked!

Emerging from his hiding place Biff sees CPA limping and gets another boost of confidence. Grabbing CPA, he whips him to the ropes and ducks his head for a back bodydrop. CPA sees it coming way too early though. Putting on the brakes, CPA keeps Biff's body pressed down and delivers a headbutt, directly to the spine. Again the crowd sigh, all hope for Biff disappearing. And all hope is then destroyed, as CPA scoops Biff up and plants him with the DOMINATOR!!

COLE

That quickly, Domination is dealt!

3!!!

*DINGDINGDING*

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match... CHRISTOPHER PATRICK ALLEN... C P A!!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

CPA rests his fist on Biff's chest, glaring out into the crowd as Bosley rolls in and hands him a victory cigar.

Outside in the parking lot Maggie Nerdly stands on hand with The Heavenly Rockers and Abdullah Abir Nerdly in front of their tour bus which is painted with their wild logo.

MAGGIE

What’s poppin, everyone? Its me The “It” Girl on the scene with three baaaaaad dudes, The Heavenly Rockers and Abdullah Abir Nerdly. Guys, ya’ll just found out its going to be a cage match between you and D*LUX at Halloween Spectacular.

ABDULLAH

Praise to the one who created this match! He is a servant of god, and he has gifted us handsomely!

SYNTH

Right on, your holiness, this the shit we been lookin’ for all along! Ain’t no teenage spoiled brats running up in our shiz, its just us and those two Idol dropouts. That’s how we like it, baby! Ya'll dudes is deader than Abe Lincoln and James Brown put together. Ya'll is done for!

ABDULLAH

Yes, yes! It will be a glorious day, my children! May we all look forward to this blessed event, of the well justified massacre of D*LUX. Enemies of the holy word and holy Rockers are they, and they must suffer due consequence!

LOGAN

Right, right. Suffer, I like that word. Maggie, you have to understand something. Yes, we’re rock n wrestling legends, but at the very core we’re animals. We hunger. Hunger for blood. This time we’re hungering for the blood of D*LUX. We want them to paint the canvas red. We’ve been waiting for this moment for a long, long time. This is what we live for. The hunt and the kill. D*LUX, we’ve had you in our sights a long time. Now we're coming for your blood!

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT

ANGLEMANIA REMATCH

KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN VS MISTER DICK

TONIGHT

COMMERCIAL

As we return from commercial the entrance stage fills with gold smoke and purple light as Fedde Le Grand's “Creeps” blares through the speakers.

COLE

Welcome back to OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

BUFFER

The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, hailing from Port Au Prince, Haiti, the minions of the underworld… DIVINE BROTHERS UNO and DOS... LOS CONQUISADOOOOOORRRRRRRSSSSSSS!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Dos drops to his knees and chants to his strange and mysterious gods while Uno stands behind him, arms outstretched chanting the same prayer.

COLE

You know Halloween’s near because Los Conquistadors have come out to play.

COACH

According to the gossip spewed daily on the OAOAST HOT NEWZLINE, Los Conquistadors like to go trick or treating in the cemetery.

COLE

:o

“Scream” by Chris Cornell hits and Molly Nerdly leads the Orange County Cobras ringside.

BUFFER

And their opponents, accompanied by MOLLY NERDLY! From the O.C., total combine weight 460 pounds, the 2009 Anderson Cup champions… SIMON SINGLETON and NED BLANCHARD... THE ORANGE COUNTY COOOOBRAS!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Molly continues the hand slapping while Simon and Ned get ready for business inside.

COLE

The Orange County Cobras a little over a week away from their big encounter with the Mardi Gras Hellfire Club. And like Simon Singleton said last week, Coach, the Hellfire Club will have to put up or shut up.

COACH

I, for one, still can’t believe they’re crying over spilled milk, Cole. Zero Hour was weeks ago. Besides, the Hellfire Club offered to bury the hatchet but Simon and Ned wanted no part of that. Don’t they realize we’re back to being a kinder, gentler America?

* DINGDINGDING *

Simon and Uno lockup and Simon executes an arm-wringer, then delivers a series of knife-edge chops. He rams Uno into the buckle and tags Ned. Irish whip leads to a back elbow from the Handsome Hustler, followed by a knee off the ropes. Ned slams Uno and tags out, slinging Simon inside for a big splash!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Dos makes the save, raking Simon’s eyes!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Uno rams Simon into the knee of Dos. A tag follows and Los Conquistadors deliver a double clothesline.

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Dos dumps Simon outside, then baits Ned in so Uno can do a number on Simon behind the referee‘s back!

COLE

Turn around, ref!

Dos rolls Simon back in and heads up top, but Simon pops to his feet and slams him!

COACH

Bad mistake by Dos. He got cute instead of keeping it simple.

The O.C. Cobras tag and Ned takes on both Conquistadors. Following a pair of scoop slams Ned whips Dos for a BAAAAAAACK body drop, then ducks a clothesline from Uno and knocks him outside with one of his own!

COLE

Ned dominating in the ring.

SLINGSHOT SUPLEX leads to a tag and the O.C. Cobras drop THE ATOMIC BLOND!!!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

“Scream” cues as we get the official announcement.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, here are your winners… SIMON SINGLETON and NED BLANCHARD... THE ORANGE COUNTY COOOOBRAS!!

Molly raises the hands of Simon and Ned.

COLE

You know Simon and Ned are ready for next week. Will the Mardi Gras Hellfire Club be up for the challenge? We’ll find out at the Halloween Spectacular.

Backstage we find Morgan, wearing a grey skirt and a white button down top, sitting on some boxes staring blankly into space and rocking back and forth. She’s quickly confronted by Holly, wearing ripped up jeans and a flannel shirt.

HOLLY

Aren’t you gonna give me congrats?

MORGAN (softly)

For what?

HOLLY

For what? For what I did to Barbie last week.

MORGAN

Jade?

HOLLY

That was nothing. I’ve done that routine a million times, but it always feels good afterwards. You were out there you saw what I can do? Don’t it make you kind of scared? I mean, I’ve hurt girls bigger than you like it was nothing, and I did it with a smile on my face. How about you? You ever hurt anybody?

MORGAN (softly)

I’ve done some things.

HOLLY

What type of things?

MORGAN (softly)

Bad things.

HOLLY

As bad as me? Because I’m one bad bitch.

For whatever reason this comment causes Morgan to raise her head and her tone in an angered speech.

MORGAN

You’re one bad bitch? Is that what you think you are? You tell yourself that?

HOLLY

I don’t have to tell myself. Others tell it to me, as I’m crushing their windpipe with my boot.

MORGAN

You’re not bad. You’re nothing close to bad. You have life with a husband, and a family, and a nice house in Las Vegas. I would kill for your life. If I had a soul I would sell it to anybody for your life. You have normalcy and health and people who love you. You’re not bad, you’re just a ungrateful mean spirited bitch! That’s what you are. You don’t know anything about bad

HOLLY

Look, little girl, I know bad a hell of a lot better than you. Bad don’t recognize you, but its on a first name basis with me.

MORGAN

Come live my life, and do the things that I’ve done and tell me that you’re bad.

Morgan gathers up her women’s title and departs. Holly merely nods her head and smiles to herself.

COMING UP NEXT

ANGLEMANIA REMATCH

KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN VS MISTER DICK

NEXT IN OUR MAINEVENT

COMMERCIAL

I am a Real American Dick! Exploding on the face of every woman! I am Real American Dick! Suck on my balls, till I cum like Niagara falls!

When I come crashing down and its throbbing deep inside

I'’ll leave you wetter than a flood tide

I gotta bend you over that'’s how I like to ride!

I date a girl who whips my hide

And my 12 inches is my greatest pride

I am a Real American Dick! Exploding on the face of every woman! I am Real American Dick! Suck on my balls, till I cum like Niagara falls!

"Womanizer" by Britney Spears replaces the most vulgar entrance tune in the OAOAST. Through the golden pyro that rolls from the ceiling, Mister Dick and Malaysia emerge onto stage. The jeers are furious as Mister Dick, clad in white speedos and shiny white chaps, flexes his powerful muscles. Behind him Malaysia, in bikini briefs and a black corset, massages his baby oil coated body.

COLE

The Urban Cowboy, the Phallic Phenom, call him what you will but he is trying make lightening strike twice. He made history at Amglemania being the first person to ever beat Krista one on one, and tonight in this non title match he goes for a second win!

BUFFER

The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from San Antonio, Texas... weighing two hundred and thirty eight pounds. He is accompanied to the ring by MALAYSIA and represents THE DEADLY ALLIANCE... "THE HUMAN HARD ON"... MMMIIIIIIIIIIISSSSTTEEEERRRRRR... DDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCKK!!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

The baby oil coated gladiator slides into the ring. He stares at the women in the front row, as he furiously humps the canvas. Behind him Malaysia cracks her whip, urging him to hump harder

Give me those bright lights, long nights

High rise, over time

"YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Give me them bright lights, long nights

Party till the sun is rising

High rise, over time

Working till the moon is shining

Hot guys, fly girls

Never thought I'd say

I feel on top of the world

I feel on top of the world Hey!

Dacners dressed in sexy military garb of camo booty shorts, and tight camo tank tops fill a stage that’s flooded by pink and golden lights. Through the entrance doors comes the hottest dancer of them all, Krista Isadora Duncan in a black mini skirt and camo tank top cut low to give the crowd a pleasing amount of cleavage. She twirls through the dancers that battle over her, and holds up her world title

BUFFER

And introducing the opponent! Hailing from Los Angeles, California! She is a Hollywood Walk of Famer, the 2009 Wrestler of the year, best selling author, and star of the world famous FIT with KID line of exercise videos. Tonight, she steps into hostile territory and comes face to face with those she has overcome in the past, hoping to come out the other side victorious once more. She is the MASTER of the Kidology and a two-time, reigning and defending OAOAST HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WWOOOORRRRRLLLLLDD... KKRRRRRIIIIIISSSTTTAAAAAA... ISADORA DDUUUUUUUUNNCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN!!!!!!!

Krista glides down an entrance ramp that’s covered with sparkling red and orange confetti. Upon hitting the end of the ramp, she tosses her head back and offers a sensually charming smile to the camera.

COLE

Krista is only a week away from a world title defense against Leon Rodez, but tonight her mind is focused solely on getting revenge against her archrival Mister Dick!

Doing her best to ignore the stares of Malaysia and Mister Dick, the world champion climbs up the ring apron. Her legs cross the ring ropes, and bend her upside down, allowing her to blow a kiss to the roaring, and very turned on, audience.

COLE

Such hatred between these two foes.

DING DING DING

“You ain’t leavin Texas with my world title, grand ma!”

070316_DS_oldLady.jpg

“Not you, the other old hag.”

sad-old-woman.jpg

“Where the hell are you old bitches comin from?”

Mister Dick decides to leave that quandary alone and dives at Krista hoping to snare her in a double leg takedown. But the walk of famer meets his attack, by circling her arms around his head. Mister Dick struggles against her grip and is able to break the hold in order to flip her over with a fireman’s carry. Mister Dick keeps hold of her body and flips her over into a pinning situation…

ONE!

TWO!

Krista lifts her shoulder off the canavs. But there’s no chance to catch her breath as the Cocky Prick quickly squeezes her inside a grounded front facelock.

“Come on, grandma, give it up to ol Jockie!”

“If I’m going to lose to you, let my grandmother be squashed by a bus.” Krista replies.

PRETEND THERE IS FUNNY PAINT PICUTRE OF KRISTA’S GRANDMOTHER BEING SQUASHED BY BUS!

“That was unfortunate.” She adds.

Forgetting the bad paint job, Krista uses every bit of strength in her body to power out the hold and take Mister Dick into an armbar. Unfortunately she isn’t able to do the damage she wants to do, thanks to The Human Hard On reaching out with his long arms to grab the ropes.

“What the hell?” Krista wonders why she had to stop the submission.

Referee Earl Hebner replies, “You can’t attack someone when they’re on the ropes.”

“So I could just sit on the ropes all day and no one could touch me? WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TELL ME THIS SOONER!??!!!”

While Krista ponders a life of inaction, Mister Dick tries to sneak her by surprise. He captures one of her long muscled legs and attempts to bring her down to the canvas. But Krista isn’t taken by surprise and wraps her arms around his head. She pushes forward and pins him against the mat.

ONE!

TWO!

Mister Dick kicksout the pinfall, and quickly rolls to his feet. Krista follows him upwards and is met with series of right jabs from the surly Texan. These strikes allow him to capture her inside a headlock. But that hold doesn’t last for very long as Krista shoves him into the ropes. But when he returns, The Human Hard On runs through her with a shoulder block.

“BOOOOOOOOOO!” the fans express their displeasure as The Human Hard On flexes his impressive Adonis like muscles. Next Mister Dick rushes to the ropes, and as he bounces off them Krista attempts to trip him up. But he avoids her basic tactic by leaping over her body and continuing towards the opposite ropes. As he returns he stretches out his 6’5 body into a cross body block. But the fitness queen springs into the air and slashes him with a dropsault! Mister Dick tumbles back down to the canvas, where he curses a blue streak.

COLE

Mister Dick wasn’t expecting that!

Krista shows off some break dancing ability, by twisting around with a handstand before flipping forward and landing a senton onto MD’s brawny chest. A pinfall quickly follows.

ONE!

TWO!

But the Human Hard On shoves himself out the pinfall. He then crawls to the ropes, hoping that they’ll aid him to his feet. But unfortunately for him Krista decides to use his positioning against him, and chokes him into the ropes by sitting on his head.

“Krista, remember what I said about the ropes?” The referee asks her.

KRISTA

358s7bo.gif

“I’m not doing anyone any harm, am I?”

Apparently not as the drooling referee backs away from the luscious babe. Eventually Krista grows tired of choking Mister Dick with the ropes. This leads her to snare her arms around his neck, and lead him into the center of the ring. At the center of the ring Krista gives him the most devastating move one can imagine…she drums the tune of girls just wanna have fun on his skull.

COLE

When the night is said and done-

COACH

Girls just wanna have fun.

Needless to say Mister Dick grows tired of being humiliated. Thusly he’s required to exert his raw strength in pushing himself out of Krista’s annoying hold. The fitness queen quickly attempts to strike at him, but he drops to his knees and uses his leverage to flip Krista to the canvas with a fireman’s carry. Not wanting to give the world champion any chance to sneak away, the Urban Cowboy snares her into a simple reverse chinlock. Krista instantly begins coughing and wheezing as the hold taxes her ability to breathe. This greatly pleases Mister Dick, and he makes the situation all the more painful by stretching their bodies down along the mat.

“K-I-D! K-I-D! K-I-D!” Houston bleats. But there of little help to Krista, who suffers through Mister Dick ramming his knees into her upper back. He then glides his right leg over her body in an attempt to trap her onto the canvas. But this has the unfortunate side effect of weakening his grip, allowing Krista to simply break it apart. Frustrated he begins hammering Krista with illegal closed fists. This earns a warning from Hebner that’s met with annoyed growl from the studly Texan. As he argues with the referee, Krista manages to bring herself upright. But there’s little she can do, as MD is immediately upon her with a side headlock. He then flips her over, throwing her down to the mat. There he keeps her locked with in his powerful chiseled arms and does near unbearable amount of damage to her neck.

“KRISTA! KRISTA! KRISTA!”

MD continues to inflict pain upon her, this time by forcing her to rise upwards. But Krista succeeds in taking advantage of this situation by shoving him off to the ropes. His return sees him leap frogging the ducking world champion. He bounces off the opposite ropes and charges towards Krista with a lariat. But the sexy Miss California hikes up her skirt and nails him with the BUNS OF STEEL!

“YEAAAAAA!” the fans scream as Krista spanks her tight tanned tush for their pleasure. She then flips backwards and strikes her foe with a moonsaulting elbow drop. Krista then sits on top of him for a pinfal….

ONE!

TWO!

Mister Dick stays alive with a last minute kickout. He rolls to his feet, still dazed by Krista’s buns of steel. This leads to his downfall as Miss California slams her heels into him with a dropkick. While he lies battered on the floor, Krista rushes to the ropes. She leaps onto the third one and flies backwards with a lionsault. But Mister Dick slides out the way and she’s forced to crash into the canvas. Instantly Mister Dick regains his strength and scrambles atop her for a pin…

ONE!

TWO!

Krista’s shoulders come off the canvas and earn a great pop from the audience. Less thrilling to the OAOAST Marks is the leaping knee drop Mister Dick drives into her forehead. Another pinfall follows…

ONE!

TWO!

Krista again finds her way out the pinfall. Unpleased with that result, Mister Dick jumps to his feet and lays into Hebner. After dousing Hebner with angered fire, Mister Dick orders Krista back up. Her rise is slow, but when she finally stands he rushes forward with a Stiff Kick! But Krista ducks the attack, and MD harmlessly sails past her. Seeking to take advantage of his miss, she makes a quick leap onto the second ropes and comes back with a diving crossbody block. But The Human Hard On counters into a spine buster! As she wails in agony, Mister Dick towers above her gently massaging his six packed stomach.

“NEEDLE DICK! NEEDLE DICK! NEEDLE DICK!”

The fans are all the more enraged when Mister Dick mounts her in military position for a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Thankfully Krista kicksout, but then suffers the humiliation of being dry humped!

“BOOOOOOOOOOO!” the fans scream, while Malaysia stands outside smiling over the sexual abuse.

COACH

Like they wouldn’t do the same thing if they had a chance!

Mister Dick calls an end to his shameful practice, and instead hooks Krista into a neck vice. The pain is almost immediate and Krista hollers out in anguish.

“Make her scream, baby, make her cry!” Malaysia shouts, almost at the point of delerium. Mister Dick follows orders as best he can, cranking and grinding her sore neck. But even with this pain, Krista has the strength to fight to her feet. Now upright she peppers Mister Dick’s baby oil slicked body with right hands. The blows do enough damage to cause The Human Hard On to break the hold. Angrily, he whips her into the far ropes. When the cables bounce her back he steps forward for a lariat. But the fitness queen slides between the gap in his legs. She immediately pops back to her feet and darts at MD. But the Cocky Prick turns her over into a powerslam. The referee counts the pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Krista’s shoulder comes off the canvas, leaving Mister Dick to ponder how he failed to secure victory. Mumbling to himself he stands upright where a burst of confidence causes him to grab onto his crotch and taunt the audience.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Smiling at the reaction, Mister Dick pounds at Krista with his white cowboy boots.

“Come on, ya old hag, you ain’t got nothin’ fer me, do ya?” He taunts her.

“KRISTA! KRISTA! KRISTA!”

“Shaddup! All of ya!” Mister Dick snaps back. He then scoops Krista up by her top and flings her into a neutral corner. He then charges forward and forces her to bite his shiny metal dick!

COACH

Mister Dick is getting the taste of some sweet, sweet, revenge!

After Krista slumps over to the floor, The Urban Cowboy hooks onto her well insured legs for a fall…

ONE!

TWO!

Krista kicksout the pinfall, to the incredible surprise of MD and Malaysia. They both smash the canvas with their angered fists.

COLE

Neither of these two can be feeling good about Mister Dick’s chances as he’s continually failed to put Krista away.

COACH

Fool ass fool! Mister Dick’s got a whole bunch more weapons in his arsenal.

Mister Dick now stomps at her neck, doing his best to drain her of any energy. He can only go down this path so long as Hebner steps in to stop him from further hurting the fitness queen. With MD in conversation with the referee, Malaysia is able to sneak herself beneath the bottom rope and choke away at Krista.

“Don’t you love it? Don’t you love it when I choke you? Doesn’t this turn you on like it does me?” Malaysia shrieks in Krista’s ear.

COLE

This is disgusting to see!

COACH

But it works so very well. Nothing’s stopping Krista from having Alix out here and distracting Mister Dick.

With Malaysia’s handiwork over, The Human Hard On attempts another pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

The fans are delighted to see Krista kickout and instantly begin chanting her name.

“K-I-D! K-I-D! K-I-D!”

Mister Dick is back on his feet and screams at Krista to reach her feet. Very slowly she’s able to make some progress. Yet this rise is not fast enough for MD, and he continues his loud shouting. Eventually the walk of famer fully gets to her feet. That’s when The Human Hard On picks her up in hopes of hitting a tilt a whirl slam. However, Krista shocks him, however, by twirling around his muscular physique and nailing him with a tornado DDT!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The audience rallies their girl with chants of her name, as both competitors try to make it to their feet. With the aid of the ring ropes, they’re able to lift their exhausted bodies from the canvas. Once they’re finally upright they come together at the center of the ring to trade punches. But, Krista is too weak to stand and trade with the Texas A&M alum, so she must resort to her usual trickery.

“Hey,Jock, Joey Fatone was the fat one in N Sync and then somebody realized his name spells fatone. Who do you think the first person was to realize that?”

“How the hell would I know that!”

“Three jews in a pickle jar, leave me alone, Jock!”

“You started talkin’ to me first!”

“No I didn’t!”

“Yes you did!”

“Nooooooo!”

“Yeeeeeeeees!

Krista pokes Mister Dick in the eye! As the fans cheer that tactic Krista leaps into the air and strikes her foe down with a flipping heel kick. Krista promptly proceeds to do jumping jacks on his sprawled out body. This draws a large cheer from the stands, though most of it is for her fantastic breasts bouncing in such a glorious manner. Krista cuts the pleasuring show short, and drops down onto MD for a pinfall….

ONE!

TWO!

NO-----Mister Dicks throws his shoulder off the canvas. Krista quickly picks him up, seeking to continue her offensive flurry. But as she leads MD off the canvas, he shocks her with a rollup and a hook of her mini skirt!

ONE!

TWO!

Hebner sees the hook of the tights and immediately ends his count to chastise MD. Neither The Cocky Prick nor Malaysia appreciates this and they both spew their venom at the referee. Unfortunately for Mister Dick this leads to Krista rolling him into a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

Mister Dick narrowly avoids defeat with a desperate kickout!

COLE

That was close, so very close! Mister Dick has to get back on track and on gameplan otherwise this match will have a very different outcome than the one at Anglemania.

Mister Dick makes an effort to catch a breather and readjust his strategy as he sits on the corner posts. Krista however is no fan of this tactic and rushes after him. But as she approaches he flips forward to haul her to the canvas with a sunset flip. However, the world champion rolls through and pops up to send a running knee at her foe. But Mister Dick dodges it and Krista misses him entirely. She springs onto the second rope and comes off with a strike aimed at MD. But he leaps upwards and connects with a dropkick that takes her out the air.

“OHHHHHHHH”

Breathing heavy, Mister Dick crawls onto her body for a fall…

ONE!

TWO!

Krista pops out of the pin!

“YEAAAAAAAAA!”

Krista hurries to her feet and brushes by Mister Dick to head to the ropes. She hops onto the third one and uses it to launch herself across the ring with an enziguri. But Mister Dick ducks the strike, and Krista is forced into a rolling landing. She quickly kips up and comes after MD with a rushing high knee. But he wheels around her, snatches her slender waist inside his arms and bridges her backwards with a German Suplex!

ONE!

TWO!

Krista kicksout, causing a large roar from the OAOAST Marks.

COACH

We were inches away from a Mister Dick victory! Mere inches, Mikey!

COLE

But, Krista, so resilient, finds ways to keep hope alive.

“KRISTA! KRISTA! KRISTA!” the fans chant to the fallen heroine.

Smirking to himself, MD lifts the Los Angeles native off the canvas and hooks her into a full nelson. He then swings her forward driving her to the mat with the Pure Penetration. Malaysia purrs in erotic ecstasy, and Mister Dick flexes his powerful muscles before attempting a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

No! Krista shoots her shoulder upright.

“YEAAAAAAAAAA!”

On the opposite end from the fans’ joy is an outraged Mister Dick who screams his frustration with the loudest voice he can muster.

COLE

Well, the Anglemania win did not come easy for Mister Dick and tonight it won’t come easy either.

MD lifts Krista off the canvas and roughly shoves her into a corner. Continuing his screaming and shouting he runs to give her another taste of his shiny metal dick. But Krista gets her expensive heels up and strikes him away to the crowd’s glee. As he stumbles backwards Krista climbs to the top rope, hunching over to give the front row crowd an eye pleasing view up her skirt. But, she never gets the chance to execute any offense as MD springs to life and throws her from the top rope! Krista hits the canvas hard, and shouts of pain push through her gritted teeth. After crotch chopping the booing audience, The Human Hard On attempts a pinfall…

ONE!

TWO!

NO A KICKOUT!

The fans are again overjoyed and clap loudly for Krista’s survival. Mister Dick, however, returns to his highly noisy bellyaching. With red flashing in his eyes, he blindly charges her with the lethal Stiff Kick! But Krista sweeps out his leg and he tumbles to the canvas! From there Krista bounces off the ropes and strikes Mister Dick with a running knee ala John Morrison.

COLE

VINTAGE Krista!

"Oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long

Just tryin' to find my way back home

But the old me's dead and gone

Dead and gone

And oh (hey!), I've been travelin' on this road too long

Just tryin' to find my way back home

But the old me's dead and gone

Dead and gone, dead and gone..."

The opening to "Dead And Gone" by T.I. fades into "Numb" by Linkin Park, creating an intense anger in the arena and inside Krista.

COLE

What is this?

Krista turns her attention towards the entrance ramp, expecting Leon Rodez to appear. She puts her hands on her hips, and raises a skeptical eye as the music plays without any signs of the number one contender.

COLE

Where is he?

Krista asks the same question for several seconds, before finally giving up. She turns around and is left KO’ed by a Stiff Kick!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

A pinfall quickly follows…..

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING!

COLE

:o

COACH

My nigga did it again!

Mister Dick spins around in wonderful celebration, before falling into the arms of Malaysia. Krista is back awake, and looks none too happy with the outcome. But her eyes don’t devour Mister Dick, instead she stares violently at Leon Rodez who claps atop the entrance stage.

COLE

Leon Rodez has got Krista, and cost her her rematch against Mister Dick! But what will be the outcome at the Halloween Spectacular? Find out next week on TSM!

FADE OUT

Sign in to follow this