TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Exslade ZX

Family Guy 6/19

Well..getting the thread started early I guess, as the first 6 minutes already have been pretty funny. (And oo..the date is 619 ;) )

And, considering I had been listening to 'Rock me Amadeus' all day...The 'I'm a tumor' was pretty damn funny.,

Edit- eh..beaten to it.

Oh man, the spiral downward continues.

It started off bad, looked like it was picking up in the middle, then dove in the third segment

Since about the third week of the MacFarlane hour, AD has been superior to FG, in my opinion.

This week continued the trend

A show like family guy is gonna have its moments. and its down moments. as long as it makes me laugh most of the time, its good enough for me.

And yes I thought American Dad was funny this week and I've only seen the first 2 episodes.

Awesome episode tonight. I laughed out loud for Peter Weller getting shot and parts with the fire truck, especially when the ambulences needed to wait their turn.

I died of laughter when the Fire Truck emerged from the tall grasses, like a lion! The tumor song was funny as hell.

Family Guy is great, but hell, don't count out American Dad! AD was PRETTY good today!

AD will never top their video on what to do if you erase your wife's memory.

"Hi, I'm forgettable actor Bill Pullman."

"Wait, was I in Twister? No..."

"Jeff Daniels is right!"

AD is beating out FG simply because it's sticking to plot as best as possible given the humor of the creators. As fun as random sidetracks are, there's a point where they become too much. FG is turning into the show for ADD, and AD requires some degree of paying attention.

Is there a site to get direct downloads of a episode kinda like Mister twig.net? I missed some of one ep because I was preoccupied with something else.

Guest Olympic Slam

P U! Another horrendously bad Family Guy. No plot, and jokes that go on forever and just lay there and die. That Jake and the Fatman "gag" went on forever! Seth McFarlane and the gang need to go back and look at those awesome old episodes that dragged this show back from the grave in the first place. Off their game doesn't begin to explain it.

American Dad is growing on me. The problem is that every character but Stan, is undefined and pointless. Still, not bad.