TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Fantasy Football

Who's in, who wants to create the league, and where will it be hosted. I'll create the league if you guys want, but I want to see where you guys want it before I do anything. Draft times and such are things that we should know. I'm creating a league on Yahoo right now, just in case you guys think that's the best place.

The ID# is 226587 and the Password is TSM. Draft is on August 12th at 8:00 PM Eastern Time.

Just tell me how to fix the settings and when to put the draft date.

As an aside, I just started an 8 team Fantasy league at ESPN, which I think has scope to be a keeper league. Hoff and I are already in. Is there anyone here that would be interested?

Signed up as HHH.

The problem is half of these teams probably won't be participating after the draft. Does the commish have the ability to boot these losers and disperse any players they have?

I'll figure out something if that's the case. I'll bench teams and lock them if I have to, OR I can field trade offers if anyone really wants their players. If I could boot them, I would.

What I can do, is make sure that they don't win any matchups.

Guest Vitamin X
As an aside, I just started an 8 team Fantasy league at ESPN, which I think has scope to be a keeper league. Hoff and I are already in. Is there anyone here that would be interested?

I'd definitely like to.

Having a 20 team league is kind of dumb. There's going to be a bunch of people with starters that aren't actually starters in real life.

It worked well last year, except for the fact that I got bounced in the first round of the playoffs with the best team.

I would have gone with two ten team leagues myself, but hey, KO909 put this together, so thanks to him. I think it makes things that much more challenging, really. Maybe we need to cut one WR and one RB out of the starting lineup though. We've got a better chance with 2WR and 1RB.

I would have gone with two ten team leagues myself, but hey, KO909 put this together, so thanks to him. I think it makes things that much more challenging, really. Maybe we need to cut one WR and one RB out of the starting lineup though. We've got a better chance with 2WR and 1RB.

The positions and settings are up to you guys, but I was thinking about that too.

Yeah. As it is, we'd only just come up with 40 RBs who are going to score points, and its damn near impossible to come up with 60 WRs who are going to score as well, let alone 80 with one on the bench.

I don't know what I can do about it. Someone can start another, or I will if you guys want.