TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Two more fantasy football groups

I created a couple of different groups on Yahoo.

First, there's a College Football Pick Em' league:

ID: 20878

Pass: tsmu

And second, an NFL Survivor pool. You pick one team to win their game and if they lose, you're out.

ID: 13660

Pass: tsm06

There can be up to 50 people in each league, so there's plenty of room.

Guest Princess Leena

No Raiders in Week 3. :(

There's no easy games this week. All the good teams playing each other, and vice versa.

Guest Vitamin X

Survivor Football > Fantasy Football, although for some reason I'm second guessing Baltimore over Cleveland, especially with it being an away game.

Also everyone has way too much faith in the Dolphins. After watching their 0-2 start, I don't feel too confident in them.

Survivor Football > Fantasy Football, although for some reason I'm second guessing Baltimore over Cleveland, especially with it being an away game.

Also everyone has way too much faith in the Dolphins. After watching their 0-2 start, I don't feel too confident in them.

Tennessee is so horrible that even Daunte Culpepper should be able to beat them. They were also the only double-digit home favourite. Everyone had them as the best pick this week.

Guest Princess Leena

I took Miami and so knew they would lose. But, there was nowhere else to turn. I'm never taking Green Bay or Chicago.

Only one person should be comfortable with their pick and that's whoever picked the Redskins.

Raises Hand