TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BifEverchad

How's my Fantasy Basketball team?

Well, tonight I did my first yahoo fantasy basketball draft tonight and I'm reasonably happy with it. I haven't watched the NBA very much over the past few years, other than highlights and some very limited viewing, actually mostly Raptor games up here in Canada. So I know the more popular stars and a few others, but I'm nowhere close to being a hardcore fan or anything. So here's to hoping the fantasy league will maybe change that this year...

My buddies and I have a 12 team league going, here's my team, let me know whatcha think?

nbarr1.th.jpg

It's pretty dumb, man.

Although he gets ballsy points for having Kobe and Raja Bell on the same team. I know it means nothing in stat land, but come on... that's ballsy.

I have 2 teams i'll just list them instead of copying...

Bibby

Redd

Richard Hamilton

Garnett

Kirilenko

Stephen Jackson

Dwight Howard

Andrew Bynum

Villanueva

Al Thornton

Devin Harris

Luther Head

Hakim Warrick

And my other team...

Andre Miller

McGrady

Deng

Garnett

Boozer

Jamison

Eddy Curry

Kaman

Anthony Parker

Kenyon Martin

Devin Harris

Warrick

Jarrett Jack

These are 12 team H2H leagues.

Guest Gym Class Fallout

You're gonna fantasy beat the fantasy shit out of your buddies with that lineup. Best wishes for a season full of failing to appreciate the intrinsic entertainment value of basketball games.

You're gonna fantasy beat the fantasy shit out of your buddies with that lineup. Best wishes for a season full of failing to appreciate the intrinsic entertainment value of basketball games.

:rolleyes:

I in a handful of leagues this year, my best team (IMO), 10 team roto:

Kobe

D. Wade

Melo

Jamison

Kirilenko

J-Rich

LaMarcus Aldridge

Rondo

Granger

Nocioni

Brand

Gotta add some size and another point once the season starts (and if Granger has the year I'm expecting I'll have some good trade pieces in Jamison and J-Rich) but I should run this league. Got Brand in the 2nd to last round and he'll sit on my bench all year and hopefully give me a good month or two down the stretch. That strategy worked well for me with Gasol last year.

Drop Blount and Moore ASAP, they're worthless. Other than that you look solid, but it would help to know if you are roto or H2H

I took Mark Blount on my team. News today was that he was traded to Miami and he'll be Shaq's backup. Riley is saying he doubts Shaq will be able to play more than 8-10 minutes straight so Blount will get playing time..I dont know if that helps or hurts his value though..