TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Developing an MLB Mock Draft

This is something that's been delayed for awhile, but it could be time to get it off the ground. I have a couple ideas on running this thing. First off, I plan to run it much faster than usual. Instead of serpentine, it will be a straight draft. Each drafter will get a designated time slot, and every day will make a selection at that time. That will set a pace of one round per day, and we would finish this thing within a month. With that format in mind, I intend to accept any interested poster into this draft. If 40 posters want in, that would require 1,000 baseball players all time. That's no problem at all.

Respond if you're interested, or if you have any suggestions.

Edit: And in case I've been unclear, I intend this to be an All Time draft.

I'd be in...although the guy who gets the first pick really should win fairly easily.

I'm working on ways to even the playing field. One definite is that there will be a separate draft for venues, managers, etc. That will run in reverse order.

I plan on picking last, by the way.

Fun, I'll be in.

My first pick:

c4s_aybar081708_34449d.jpeg

You can take Tampa Willy... I'll take Atlanta Willy and his .313/.373/.391 line, all-time pick be damned! *throws stone in your general direction*