TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

AngleMania V booking thread

I'd like to nominate Right Now by Van Halen as the theme song for the show.

Also, KISS will be performing live.

-LADDER MATCH FOR THE OAOAST 24/7 CHAMPIONSHIP

"The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican (Champion with Stephen Joseph Popick and Mr. Boricua) vs. Leon Rodez (Challenger with Colombian Heat, Otaku II, Ayane Mitsui, John "Rock Hard" Brickston, and Spanish Fly)

-GRUDGE MATCH

Colombian Heat vs. Vitamin X

Yes, as that will be the home of the...

PreShow Sausage Fest Battle Royal

Featuring...

D*LUX, Team Heyross, Jumbo, The Sk8er Boiz, NRG, Dance Dance Dragon, The Triple Threat, Cuban Wall, Mr Boricua, The South Central Militia...

...and whoever else I can get between now and Friday morning. Anyone with (preferrably face) characters not doing anything, PM, stat.

I might not be around until Monday, so if someone can leave me a spot in the pre-show for the battle royal just incase, that'd be great. Also, a space after the Ladder Match for something short and sweet.

Well if there is going to be a pregame show this year, then that means I can finally do the profile on Colombian Heat and the profile on Vitamin X, plus a short Lightning Crew segment.

Also, since it's AngleMania, can we have the ring announcer be Howard Finkel?

Who's posting it?

Who's posting it?

Adam. Apparently he's no longer a "Nice Guy." :)

I'm still nice, this name's just easier to remember. In my old age of 19, I need to make it easier on myself.

Alright, well you know how crazy this place gets after Mania, so the show won't be going up until a decent time after that. If I can get it up before my last class this afternoon I shall, but if not it'll be later.

So the card is...

PK vs. Alf (World Title)

Rockers vs. NNMX (Tag Titles)

PRL vs. Rodez (24/7 Title)

Two for the Money

Black T vs. Drek/Hoff

Columbian Heat vs. Vitamin X

Bo/CW vs. COD

Feel free to tell me what I've missed.

Waiting on...

- COD vs. CW/Bo

- Battle Royal

- Heat vs. X

- PRL vs. Rodez

I've got class for three hours soon, so if you want to take extra time and change anything, do so. Better to take that extra hour and make the match the best that it can be.

Still waiting on the pre-show and PRL's two matches. In the meantime I'll write some stuff for the opening, but I'll blatantly steal some of Tony's highlight packages from previous AMs.

Well, this is frustrating.

People shouldn't put so much on themselves -- two matches and a bunch of character profiles and segments -- if they can't get their primary stuff in on time. I've only been back for a few weeks, and I noticed a trend of one particular person giving themselves so much to write that they wind up not getting any of their stuff in for the show before the deadline. It's not fair to those who DO get their stuff in on time and would like to see a Sunday night show posted ON Sunday night and not somewhere closer to Wednesday morning.

And that's all I'll say about the matter.

Sign in to follow this