TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Downhome

Damnit, get off the internet...

Guest Downhome

...Hitman II, for whatever system you can get it for. It's awesome as hell, I mean, you are a HITMAN hired to KILL people. It's great, and is so brilliant I can't begin to describe it. The purpose of this post is this...

...do any of you have it yet (it just came out today)? I went after work and picked it up, and I love it. Damn, this makes SEVEN brand new games I have bought in the past week, I have a LOT of gaming to do, lol (not to mention I have up to three more that I am going to buy durring this month alone!

So yeah, go buy Hitman II, and experiance true murder pleasure, bwahahahaha!

Sincerely,

...Downhome...

Guest Lethargic

Did you play the first one? I didn't think it was all that great. It had one really good level and the rest was just average run of the mill run around and shoot people crap. I hope this one's better and actually gets deeper into a strategy type deal like a "real" hitman would operate. Not just running around a street shooting people.

Guest Downhome
Did you play the first one? I didn't think it was all that great. It had one really good level and the rest was just average run of the mill run around and shoot people crap. I hope this one's better and actually gets deeper into a strategy type deal like a "real" hitman would operate. Not just running around a street shooting people.

I never played the first one, but I hear II GREATLY improved since the first one. This game is like Metal Gear Solid, in terms of stelth. This game is ALL stelth basicly, and I love it. It isn't a shoot-em-up at all, it's a thinking mans game, my kind of game. :-D :-D :-D

Not to mention, there are many different ways to beat each stage, so you can be playing this one for quite some time in terms of beating them each way, and trying to get perfect on each stage.

Guest What?
I mean, you are a HITMAN hired to KILL people.

A hitman hired to kill people? WHOA! DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!! I thought they just took hits of a joint...get it? HIT-man?....ah, you don't care...

Yah, I've heard good things about Hitman II. Is it for PS2?

Guest C.H.U.D.

The first game used a messy 3rd person perspective engine, which I wasn't crazy about.

I heard part II is a 1st person shooter. Can you please confirm this?

As for the next PC game I plan to buy, it's No One Lives Forever 2. I'll consider this one as well, especially if it is 1st person.

Guest Lethargic

The first game used a messy 3rd person perspective engine, which I wasn't crazy about.

Nope it looks the same as the first. Perspective wise at least. It does look like it moves and everything a lot better. The perspective is the same but I don't know if it's the same engine. Besides, how stealthy could a game be in first person?

I'd like to check it out but NBA 2K3 comes out Tuesday so I won't be playing anything else but that for at least the next 6 months.

Guest Downhome

Actually it gives you a choice between 1st and 3rd, durring game play. Press R3 in, and you can switch between the two!

Guest C.H.U.D.
Actually it gives you a choice between 1st and 3rd, durring game play. Press R3 in, and you can switch between the two!

Cool.

Btw, is this game actually out yet, or have you been playing a demo?

Guest Downhome

Cool.

Btw, is this game actually out yet, or have you been playing a demo?

It came out on the 2nd, and I got it that day.

Guest areacode212

As for the next PC game I plan to buy, it's No One Lives Forever 2. I'll consider this one as well, especially if it is 1st person.

Speaking of NOLF 2, have you played the demo yet, and if so, how is it?