TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big Poppa Popick

Popick's IZHD shiz-a-roonie

Guest Big Poppa Popick

yes, its the iz after the ppv, so normally i take the hit and write...alot! However, there is one big big match that will already take place.

It's been announced that there will be a battle royal involving all oaoast superstarts, except for whoever is the tag team champions. The last two men in the ring will be named the #1 contenders for the tag team titles.

<--so like, I need someone to write that any takers? ill pm you the finish

In addition, its expected that we'll have promo's galore since that battle royal will be fricking long!

so give me stuff after b3, youve got till monday night because we're delaying it cause well, i want to

:)

Guest Tony149

Maybe Bill Watts should apologized for the shitty angle that took place between me and you last week. That's going into OaOast Wrestlecrap. :)

And for those on a message board on Christmas...Merry Christmas. Don't forget to bash the person who gave you a shitty present in the head with a chair. The older the person is the better. It makes you feel brave and strong. Like the Mountie. :D

Guest Angle-plex

I'll most likely be writing a promo or something, depending on how my match at the PPV turns out.

Guest The Superstar

Yeah, your new OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion will be giving a speech as well. :)

Free up an aWo member for me to take on, regardless.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

superstar, youll face a random lottery entrant to determine the #1 contender

and umm, i am pming you the entrant

please write that match

EDIT ANYONE WHO WRITES ANYTHING, DUE MONDAY DEC 30th BY MIDNIGHT!!!! BE SURE TO PM OR EMAIL IT TO ME AT [email protected]

I WILL WRITE THE BATTLE ROYALE...

SS vs. lottery winner for #1 contendership

i wont need any other matches unless someone else wants to fight twice

Guest Big Poppa Popick

umm dunno no one sent me ballots really

if peeps send me ballots

okay...iz is featuring a alliance promo, following by an awo promo, interspersed with the drawings for the battle royal to determine the new #1 contenders for the tag team titles...

due to bloody matches, i am excusing zack from the battle royale...however cwm is insistent that he be entered...

alfdogg and sandman are also ineligible due to their unjurious matchup last night.

ill have the promos done

can ANYONE write that match? if so, pm me and when i check my mail tonight ill send you the final peeps and the finish...it would really help me out

otherwise it might be wednesday or later

Guest Sandman9000

Actually, Alf is fine. He really didn't take too many nasty bumps last night.

I, on the other hand, have a four-inch gash on the top of my head that is filled with salt. So I probably shouldn't be in it, but Alf should be fine.

And if he isn't, then he's a pussy.

A pussy who kicked the shit out of me last night.

BPP, I'd write it, but I'm busy tonight. I could write it tomorrow afternoon, if you wanted.

Sign in to follow this