TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

AM: ~FAN MAYHEM~

Just something to help you space out the show!

COLE
Folks, Saturday was our annual Anglemania Fan Mayhem where the OAOAST Galaxy converged on Ceasar’s Palace for the biggest party Vegas has ever seen! Let’s take a look!

[size=5][B]OAOAST FAN MAYHEM[/b][/size]

A montage of highlights from the event is played including superstars posing for pictures with fans, fans facing off against each other in OAOAST triva, Gilbert Arenas hosting a gun safety seminar, and pop starlet Ke$ha performing.

Ned and Molly stand in the PictureZone posing for pictures. What else would they be doing at a PictureZone?

MOLLY
Its been an enlivening and enriching experience spending time with the fine OAOAST Galaxy. I honestly wish this were an opportunity that presented itself more frequently. Ned, do you share similar sentiments?

NED
You told me we were going to a titty bar.

Jade Rodez-Duncan, sister Maya, and D*LUX are signing autographs at an autograph table.

MAYA
This would be pretty awesome, if I didn’t have a seven page paper on Merchant of Venice due on Monday morning 8:00 AM, and I’m on word three. Not page three. Word three.

JADE
Uh, yeah, its great. Everything is really cool. The people are so polite to. I think only four of them tried to grab my ass.

TYLER
Woah do we get to talk? We never get to talk! This is awesome!

SHAYNE
Say something intelligent, make us look smart.

TYLER
I like fans.

SHAYNE
Nevermind. 

Melody is at the No Homo station playing No Homo with an excited fan. The OAOAST Mark becomes even more excited when he succeeds in pinning Melody’s character

MELODY
No one beats me in No Homo! No one! (turns to security guards) Bake him away toys.

GUARD
What did you just say?

MELODY
Laughing out loud, yeah a Simpson’s reference….get him out of here!

Sign in to follow this