TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
foleyfanforever88

White Manna

A couple of friends and I are heading down to the White Manna burger joint in Hackensack this weekend for my birthday. We saw it on the Food Network and since we're all huge White Castle fans, we decided we had to check this place out. I've been reading reviews and everyone says that the White Manna sliders are much better than White Castle's. Is this true?

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

I've never been to Hackensack, but it's gotta be better than White Castle, which totally wrecks your ass. I skipped out on Krystal when I went to Memphis for the same reason. I guess if you like or hate White Castle, you will feel the same way about a White Castle analogue.

Guest C*Z*E*C*H

White Castle isn't good enough to justify deferred anal pain. Say, there's a band.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I can eat staggering amounts of White Castle sliders. Sadly, the nearest one is somewhere near where alfdogg lives. If I'm hungry on my way to or from Indy, I'll get like..40 of the cocksuckers and scarf on them the whole way back up to my exit.

Guest Vitamin X

On the trip out to Georgia, I scarfed down about 20 of those things shortly after puking my guts out from drinking two fishbowls worth of AMFs. My friends were concerned and amazed all at the same time.

The next morning and subsequently the whole day was one of the worst hangovers I'd ever experienced in my life, and I have no idea whether it came from these amazing little creatures or the extreme amount of alcohol I ingested.