TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

Kash Injured and of the Anniversary Show

TNA has been informed that Kid Kash has suffered a broken fibula. Kid Kash has made it very clear that he wants to compete at the 2 Year Anniversary Show for the X-Division Title.

Unfortunately without medical clearance, TNA officials would not release Kid Kash to wrestle this coming Wednesday. Officials also told Kash that he would in fact; receive his shot at the title as soon as he has medical clearance to come back.

AJ STYLES STATEMENT

I have been informed that Kid Kash will not be able to compete at the Anniversary Show for the X-Division Title. He will receive his shot when he is healthy and I will be more than happy to comply when the time is right.

Now I have a dilemma. My fans are going to pay to see me defend the X-Division Title on the 2 Year Anniversary Show and that's exactly what they are going to get. I will not take the night off. AJ Styles is a fighting champion and I will be there on Wednesday.

Having said that, I am officially announcing an open challenge to anyone, anywhere to come and face me for the X-Title. The X Division is not about weight limits, it's about no limits. I will not be limited on who my opponent will be. Anyone in the world can come and face the Phenomenal One and I will be waiting in my ring.

AJ Styles

This sucks. This match was one of the big draws for this show. I wonder who they're going to feed to Styles know. Michael Shane maybe?

Guest Real F'n Show
The X Division is not about weight limits, it's about no limits.

That's getting really annoying.

I'm guessing another match with Kazarian.

Guest Markingout
NOT MICHAEL SHANE!

AJ and Micheal Shane had a good match in IWA-MS. I wouldn't mind seeing it, if it got atleast 15 minutes.

Anyone, huh?

Spanky?

Liger?

Ruckus?

Deranged?

Excalibur?

Red?

Sonjay?

Jardi Frantz?

Kojima?

Minoru Fujita?

Dragon Kid?

CIMA?

Ultimo Dragon?

Teddy Hart?

Jack Evans?

EZ Money?

A Briscoe brother?

Altar Boy Luke?

Super Dragon?

Justice (Florida)?

Nosawa?

Juvi?

Psychosis?

Grandmaster Sexay/Brian Christopher?

Mikey Batts (Florida)?

Ricky Marvin?

Jonny Storm?

A returning Jody Fleisch?

Super Crazy?

The renewal of his NWA Wildside fued with Jason Cross?

Taka Michinoku?

Tony Mamaluke?

M-Dogg 20?

Mike Awesome?

Slyk Wagner Brown?

Vic Grimes?

Roderick Strong?

Mr. Aguila?

B-Boy?

Homicide?

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH THE POSSIBILITIES THAR SO INTREEGING!!!!

Knowing TNA, though, they'll give us someone crappy like Michael Shane. :( Maybe even Chavo Classic. Let's hope they deliver this time...

My bet, though? Zach Gowen. I'll be wrong, but hey, I'm sticking with that guess. If I'm right, everybody on this board owes me $10. If I'm wrong, I owe you zilch. :)

Guest TonyJaymzV1

Hmmm....maybe a 4 way double elimination match ala the 1st X title Match?

Styles vs. Psychosis vs. Chris Sabin vs. Elix Skipper

Meh...I believe it will be someone 'foreign'. Or portrayed to be foreign whatever. Just the way, anywhere in the world seemed to be emphasized. First time they started coining that phrase, Tako Omori or whatever got a World title shot.

Don't get your hopes up.

They're not going to get someone new to face Styles on this short notice. It's gonna be Kazarian or another bland wrestler.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

Great, the first show i plan on ordering since i get back to civilization, & the one match i gave a fuck about is cancelled.

That said, i would love it to be a Liger or an Ultimo or someone, but i doubt i'd complain if it were Skipper or someone else. Haven't seen Dallas at all, but i assume he's a hoss or some such loaf.

Yeah, i'm outta touch

Guest MikeSC

Man, this sucks. The best shot at a great match on the show is gone.

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
Hey, how about Ultimo Dragon? ::wonders about the possibility of Styles vs. Ultimo::

I doubt they could afford him --- and I'd prefer they stick Styles with somebody he's worked with at some point in the past. I'd hate to see his match screwed over by a clash of styles.

And why do I see Abyss being his challenger? Hell, I could have see JJ putting himself in the slot.

-=Mike

If they could put together a Double-Elimination Four-Way match with A.J. Styles vs. Amazing Red vs. Low Ki vs. ??? I would be almost motivated to buy the show. Super Dragon is going to be at H2 Saturday night, fly him in early and A.J. Styles vs. Super Dragon would easily bring the goods.

Guest 5.0Fanatic

Maybe it will just be an all out war between everyone, kinda like when they had that ladder match that Syxx-Pac won. Maybe every X divisioner will come out, hit some spots, then brawl to the back leaving Styles and someone else in the ring so they can have a clean pinfall.

Guest TDinDC1112

AJ vs. Abyss would be a better match than AJ-Kash. I've seen each at least 3 times, and AJ-Abyss is better.

Is Lo Ki busy this week? :mellow:

I'd love to see Aj Styles vs. Hector Garza. Just give them 15-20 minutes and a clean finish and it will rock.

a great match gone out the window and a HUGE chance for TNA to fuck this up royally. i could honestly see them placing a crap worker in Kash's spot, or put a heavyweight in there, which would be a terrible idea. Styles didn't go to the X Division so he could wrestle Dallas every week. hopefully though, this'll hold off on Styles vs Kash and we can really see some well-built heat going into that match.

Kash should still fued with AJ, and AJ should just defend his ass off until Kash is ready to get back in the ring for his title shot. if TNA took the time to build this fued over the course of a few months, and then cap it off with a 30 Minute Iron Man Match or something... well, you be the judge.

but for now, i just want to see a good X Title Match, and i hope TNA still intends to deliver that. debut Spanky, throw Hector Garza in it, B-E-G for Low Ki to do it, cancel Jerry Lynn's match with D'Amore and put him in a REAL match. anything along those lines would be good for me. TNA has promised a kickass X Division title match. Kash may be out, but they should still deliver on that promise.

Guest Donners

Poor Kash. The guy waits two years for a decent singles push, then gets injured. Hopefully this means a bigger build-up to the match.

I like a bit of intrigue, though, and would be interested to see who they replace him with. I doubt they'll do anything too stupid - I could see them doing that to another cruiserweight, but not Styles.

We can probably rule out the likes of Ultimo (still contracted to WWE with only a limited release IIRC, or even if fully released, not available on short notice), Spanky (still at RoH) and Waltman (wants to get into WWE), but if they're really serious about this, they really should bring in something of a "name". The only problem is that there really aren't that many "name" cruisers out there - certainly none that could be acquired on short notice. Brian Lawler would be pushing my tolerance level...

IMHO Juvi would be the best choice, but he's still got all his issues with the AAA guys.

The latest Observer had a quick blurb stating that TNA was somewhat interested in Chavo Classic, although it wasn't said what role he'd play. That leaves him open as a possibility, if only just to say Styles won against a former Cruiserweight Champion and member of a famed wrestling family.

I'm going to guess Elix Skipper or an ex-WWE star, whether it be Syxx-Pac, Spanky, Gowen or Kanyon.

Just thinking. Wouldn't it be cool if Sean O'Haire popped up here, doing all the crazy high-flying stuff he did in WCW?

I'm going to put my money on Abyss...

I saw Kash wrestle AJ Styles once. It was pretty good until they started blowing some stuff at the end.

They could really throw pretty much any X division guy in there and it's fine with me.

Now that I think about it...given that it's an anniversarry show...maybe Jerry Lynn would make the most sense since their feud was the first X division thing going on.

I don't really like Lynn...

Guest Donners

That express mention of the lack of a weight limit is really starting to disturb me.

I'm trying to think of heavyweight high-flyers, and can only really come up with Burchill, Billy Fives or O'Haire. Burchill is based in the UK and isn't really a name (but could make a huge impact IMHO), Fives is an unknown...which really only leaves O'Haire.

That's of course assuming that it is a high-flying heavyweight. It really could be anybody.

Let's just assume it's Luger, so any other result is a happy surprise.