TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KurtsBaby02

What wrestler do you think gets laid the most?

Guest KurtsBaby02

What wrestlers get the most ass on the road? Its a tempting thing. Here are my picks.

Kevin Nash - The reason his wife divorced him is cause he has a HUGE reputation for fooling around on the road. Some of the known affairs he has had have been with Tammy Sytch, Torrie Wilson, Madusa, Whisper, and countless numbers of women.

Jeff Hardy - This guy is young, and all the girls love him if you've ever been to a live event you know what I am talkin bout. When he comes out its like a Nsync concert.

Rob Van Dam - I dunno I just have a weird feelin bout him

Guest Zack Malibu

I certainly doubt Van Dam, since he's happily married to the point where when his wife got hurt, ECW acknowledged it on TV. I even think Hat Guy or one of the other ECW regulars had a "Get Well Sonya" sign at a show.

Guest Mattdotcom

*Laughs*

Jeff Hardy...teehee.

Seriously, if he'd get with a screeching Hardy mark, it'd be....ya know....illegal.

Guest dreamer420

jeff hardy

the hurricane

plus i bet trish doesn't exactly have any troubles etiher.

Guest NazMistry

I'd say Jeff Hardy as well.

I bet Bradshaw visits the most brothels though.

Guest Flyboy
plus i bet trish doesn't exactly have any troubles etiher.

Trish doesn't seem like the slutty type to me....

Jackie Gayda on the other hand...

Guest papacita

My ex thinks Jackie's a slut because of how she fooled around on her boyfriend on TE 2, but I dunno. She doesn't seem like that type to me.

As for who gets the most...that's easy. Spike~!

Guest KurtsBaby02

For the divas I dont think Trish is the slutty type. I think that Stacy Keibler or Jackie Gayda on the other hand................

Guest y2jailbait

Who gets the most on the road, well id have to go with obvious choice...............Whooooo Nature Boy Ric Flair, Like fine wine, it only gets better as it gets older.

Guest LesnarLunatic

My picks:

Nidia

I think Chris Nowinski might be getting alot of action. If the ladies can dig him being a dick sometimes

I heard alot of ringrat stories about Jeff Hardy. Some involving The Hardys, Shane Helms, Lita, Mike Maverick and others in OMEGA. Let's just say it's rumored to involve male-male non-incest action

One Jeff Hardy story:

"You see, it has been quite some time since the Hardys held tag team gold. Naturally, everyone is wondering why. The two Cameron, North Carolina natives are obviously extrememly talented. Their high-risk style is definitely a big hit with the bloodthirsty fans. So, why are the tag team titles being held by Too Cool instead of them, when they so rightly deserve another reign?

To put it simply, politics.

To be more specific, it would be very beneficial if Jeff Hardy learned to keep his little Hardy out of certain influencial people's girlfriends.

What am I talking about?

Well, to protect certain people's privacy, I can't reveal the girlfriend or the influential person, but I will tell you how I know.

It was just a simple statement made by someone that got me thinking about it. A friend of mine looked at a picture of Jeff Hardy and the girlfriend, we'll call her Kitten, and said, "it looks like they got caught doing something they weren't supposed to be doing."

And, she was right. That's exactly what it looked like.

So, when Smackdown came to town, I went underground and found the ring rats.

There are a few that I know of that literally travel with the WWF, going to all the events they do. Those were the girls I was looking for.

The first one I met up with, Rosie, couldn't tell me anything about Jeff and Kitten,

but could tell me that Matt Hardy was personally helping Lita train in his hotel room at night.

I found April and asked her if she knew anything about the possible relationship

between Jeff and Kitten. April told me there were a few rumors going around and if I was going to find anything out, I needed to find Sunshine.

Sunshine has been a ring rat since Superstar Billy Grahm was champ and probably before that. She's been on the circuit a long time. And, like a well-used doormat, she collects all the dirt. She is truly the proverbial fly on the wall.

I finally found Sunshine coming out of a dressing room and asked her about Jeff and Kitten. She grabbed me by the arm and led me down the hall to a secluded area where we could talk without being overheard. There, she told me everything.

"You're damn right they're screwing," she told me, puffing on a cigarette. "And, her

royalty knows it, too. That's why they ain't getting a push. Her ol' man is doing his best to keep both of them down. He's the one who wants them to split. If they split, Jeff will get the push, Matt won't, and Matt will be bitter at Jeff for the rest of his life. It'll destroy Jeff if his brother hates him. A constant punishment for fucking his little piece of ass."

That's a direct quote, babies. Exactly what she told me, word for word.

It's all one hundred percent true. The Hardys can't win the tag gold because Jeff Hardy can't keep it in his pants.

That's coming straight from a ring rat and being relayed by a trick."

I've also read stories about Stevie Richards, Road Warrior Animal, all sorts of people. Makes ya wish the old ringrats.com site was still up.

Hell.. there's one board that has posts claiming that Spike Dudley, D-Von, Raven, Jeff Jarrett, the Big Show, Steve Blackman and others are hung. Depends on how you define 'hung' eh?

oh yeah, the board is here: http://pub73.ezboard.com/fringratz24176frm1

it's fun if you love sluts.

Guest Redhawk

I'm pretty sure he was talking about Kat and Lawler...or not. But anyway, I would think that The Rock gets almost the most ass, even if he is married. I mean, Magic Johnson was married too. So was/is Michael Jordan, and everyone knows that got lots of ass on the road. I would also think that Jeff Hardy gets a lot of ass, whether it be from males or females. But that's all speculation.

Guest Incandenza
So, why are the tag team titles being held by Too Cool instead of them, when they so rightly deserve another reign?

Too Cool only held the straps for like two weeks, so I don't see how their time with the belts could possibily be related to holding the Hardy Boyz down. Plus, this was during the time that Edge & Chrisitian were (rightfully) dominating the tag division, so it wasn't like any other team outside of the Dudleys were gaining significant time with the tag titles.

You really gotta take a lot of this stuff with the proverbial grain of salt. Besides, if Jeff was really getting his fuck on with the Kat and causing that much backstage turmoil, don't you think da Meltz would've been all over this a long time ago?

Guest BifEverchad

I'd say most of the 'superstars' get their fair share of tail. But I'm thinking the front runners would have to be: Jeff Hardy, Booker T, Hurricane, Val, Maven, Test and Chuck. I dunno why I named THESE guys, but I just have a feeling about 'em.

Guest Austin3164life

The Rock

Shawn Michaels

Kevin Nash

Matt Hardy

Stacy Kiebler

Test (Read Above)