TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crowe

The New Chat Thread

UPDATED 03/04/04

Our home is Phazenet, so after downloading the script, type the following in the status window...

/server irc.phazenet.com

...and you should be fine. (Y)

>>> http://users.chariot.net.au/~cirillo/swfscriptbf.zip <<<

Above is the link for the latest chat script, if you do not have it, please download it and use it.

Bump this thread whenever you're alone in chat to let everyone on the boards know you want some company.

Peace out, yo.

Edited by Crowe

Three cheers for the stupid fuck who just installed the new script over the old and wiped out all his plays. Woo.

I want my ops back too. *cry*

Guest Fire and Knives

I'm in 003. Still took 30+ retries, but 002 timed out at 99, so fuck that noise for now.

K.

Ok dudes, type /server au.austnet.org

All the channel services are different, so I'll try find one with the old ones again. But this will do for now.

Still #SWF, of course.

So does this mean that the few folk who used JAVA are unable to chatafy with people? Such a thing would make myself sad, and leave the good sir Tom sans a drink holder, and we can't have that.

I decree that we enlist Galatea to fix things up.

So does this mean that the few folk who used JAVA are unable to chatafy with people? Such a thing would make myself sad, and leave the good sir Tom sans a drink holder, and we can't have that.

My hand is getting cold. :(

Fix the JAVA or point me to an alternate version, or ye shall incur the wrath of not only the Flesher, but the Unholy Fury of the Gonzales, not the Furry Gonzales, Janus, so back off, silly man.

Oh, and I'll probably be upset as well.

Stay at phazenet for now, until we are sure bne003 is stable - IE a week or so. Godrea, I can't make JAVA if the server doesn't have it. Use an IRC client for Christ's sake.

The fact there are so many people who come online just to go away disgusts me.

The fact that chat is emtpy on quarter to nine Eastern on a Sunday disgusts me.

Get in here. I know none of you have a life.

-Z