Cheick Kongo vs Mustapha Al-Turk

Corey Hill vs Dale Hartt

Nate Loughran vs Tim Creuder

Ben Saunders vs Brandon Wolff

Luke Cummo vs Steve Bruno

Frank Edgar vs Matt Wiman

Justin McCully vs Eddie Sanchez

Luigi Fiorvanti vs Brodie Farber

I slave all day and I get nothing but repitition from you ungrateful slobs. All I ask is that when I come home from work my threads are in order and apparently that's too much to ask.

Kleenex.jpg

All kidding aside I love the fight. Both guys are 4-1 in the UFC and have been kicking ass lately

I slave all day and I get nothing but repitition from you ungrateful slobs. All I ask is that when I come home from work my threads are in order and apparently that's too much to ask.

Seriously though, yeah that's a very nice fight. A lot of people (myself included) picked Tavares over Wiman and he pulled out the upset but sad as it is to say I'm betting against him again because he doesn't posses the takedown-d to stop Frankie from putting him on his back.

Matt Wiman, FTW!

EHME: The World's Biggest Matt Wiman Fan

Wiman could someday become LW champ and it won't matter, I'll forever have the imagine of Fisher flying over him with a knee to the grill burned into my mind.

He got better from that fight and learnt from it. Fisher was much more experienced then Wiman at the time, and Wiman was like 22 at the time... If they fought now Wiman would win convincingly. He's a better grappler then he was back then, and his striking is a lot better.

Me personally I want to see Wiman get his rematch against Huerta, because he was robbed in that fight. I wouldn't even mind if they put him in the WEC to face Varner for the strap.

Oh plz. He was getting tagged at will by Tavares (who to his credit he hung tough against) and Fisher is faster, more accurate and hits harder.

Where'd you see Wiman/Huerta at?

You're right in that he is a better striker then Tavares... But Wiman has a very good chin, that knee Fisher hit Wiman with would KO pratically anyone in the division, and I can't see him falling for that knee again. Wiman would take Fisher to the ground and control him.

I saw Wiman/Huerta on the net awhile ago, I'm sure if you searched for it you will be able to find it.

Even though I'm a huge Wiman fan, I realise he will likely lose against Edgar. Frankie boy's a stud.

Josh Koscheck vs Yoshuyuki Yoshida

Cheick Kongo vs Mustapha Al-Turk

Corey Hill vs Dale Hartt

Nate Loughran vs Tim Creuder

Ben Saunders vs Brandon Wolff

Luke Cummo vs Steve Bruno

Frank Edgar vs Matt Wiman

Justin McCully vs Eddie Sanchez

Luigi Fiorvanti vs Brodie Farber

Wait for it.....

BRIAN STANN VS STEVE CANTWELL III

Koscheck said if he beats Alves without a suspension from the athletic comission or injury... He will still fight Yoshida in December, pretty ballsy move for Koscheck. He should gain everyones respect if he goes through with it.

I agree and I don't. I agree because Alves, at this point is #1 contender IMO and Josh beating him would leapfrog him over Thiago.

I disagree because I feel that GSP would demolish Koscheck and that Josh's game really hasn't shown much evolution since their first fight, save KO'ing McLovin' with a headkick.

I agree and I don't. I agree because Alves, at this point is #1 contender IMO and Josh beating him would leapfrog him over Thiago.

I disagree because I feel that GSP would demolish Koscheck and that Josh's game really hasn't shown much evolution since their first fight, save KO'ing McLovin' with a headkick.

That's a pretty big point to overlook. Also, he destroyed Lytle. It doesn't matter though, because a fight with Alves will tell us all we need to know really.

Cut with elbows + outwrestled = destroyed?

Mmmhmmm.

Dude, Koscheck didn't just outwrestle him, he was constantly punishing him with ground and pound for 3 rounds, straight.

What fight were you watching?