TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cynicalprofit

Anyone ever seen this bump

Guest cynicalprofit

A suplex, off the top rope, to the OUTSIDE of the ring. I see superplexs all the time, but how about a revese one, i doubt its been done because it sounds way to dangerous, even with a table to hit, but in todays garbage wrestling world, im sure its been done, so has anyone seen it and point me in the direction of the match it was on.

Guest XdojimeX

I think Sasuke did the uber-stupid frankensteiner off the top to the floor bump before, which is pretty close to the bump you're talking about. Benoit's diving headbutt and missle drop kick off the top to the floor we're beyond nutty. Heck Manami Toyota died off bumps like that on a regular basis for awhile there.

Kobashi's bump off Misawa's rana off the apron is still the best non-gimmicked *splat* floor bump I've seen. Smokes even Cactus' best.

Guest godthedog
A suplex, off the top rope, to the OUTSIDE of the ring. I see superplexs all the time, but how about a revese one, i doubt its been done because it sounds way to dangerous, even with a table to hit, but in todays garbage wrestling world, im sure its been done, so has anyone seen it and point me in the direction of the match it was on.

nope; to my knowledge, nobody has ever reversed the superplex. it's a running joke among my friends & me. if there's a match with guys who take sick bumps (like, say, rvd v. jeff hardy) and it isn't going too well, one of us will say "you know what'll save this match? if they reverse the superplex!" and we'll pretend to get excited when they tease or do a top rope spot, in anticipation of it. try it with your loved ones, it's fun.

Guest J*ingus

I think I might've seen it once or twice, but have forgotten where. It's certainly nothing which I would put past the various crazy young high-flyers out there.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Dynamite mentioned doing that in his book. Think about the way Dynamite does a normal superplex, then think about it going to the floor.

As far as non gimmicked bumps to the floor, I still have to go with Cactus' patented Nestea Plunge.

Guest .3.0.7.

good god, i don't even know if i'd want to see something that sick. i'm guessing that it would be like a car crash.. horrible, but there's no way in hell i'd be turning away. i can't see anybody in the wwe taking it, but i guess i don't know enough about the indies, puro or lucha to know if anyone would take it or have taken it there.

actually, i can see spike dudley taking that bump through a table or something.

Guest jimmy no nose

I once met an indy wrestler(sorry I can't remember who it was) who kept telling me how he wanted to take that bump but couldn't find anyone who would give it to him. I guess if 2 crazy enough people get together it could happen but I haven't seen it.

Guest Dace59

Lyger has done/take superplexs to the outside (one without bumping on the apron)

There was no table or anything just floor.

And the Reverse to a superplex is a Reverse Superplex or a Sitour Reverse Superplex (as in you lift the attacker up, and jump forward off the turnbuckle and land with a [sit out] reverse superplex)

Guest godthedog
Go watch Mind Games

that was a belly-to-back suplex, i believe he was talking about a regular vertical suplex.

but since the cat's out of the bag, someone should try a half nelson suplex or a german suplex like that. :D

Guest Sandman9000

I want to say that I've heard of Messiah taking a bump like that in a match vs. Supreme, but I'm not 100% sure. But, there are the two crazy people that you were talking about getting together. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if Messiah took that bump.

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Messiah did take that bump from Supreme, I saw it on XPW's Go Funk Yourself tape. They were sort of situated at an angle on the top rope and came off sideways, thru a table that had a barbed wire board on top of it. It didn't come off looking all that sick, really, but it was impressive... graceful is the word that comes to mind.

Guest cynicalprofit

I have go funk your self, now i need to watch it again....which is a chore since its xpw.

Guest Coffin Surfer
Go watch Mind Games

that was a belly-to-back suplex, i believe he was talking about a regular vertical suplex.

but since the cat's out of the bag, someone should try a half nelson suplex or a german suplex like that. :D

I've seen Jun give people Exploders off the apron, Mike Awesome Powerbomb people from the apron, Misawa give Tiger Drivers from the apron, and I've seen Kobashi tease Half Nelson Suplexes from the apron. But the best apron move I've seen would be Honma given Yamakawa a Tombstone off the apron on to light bulbs.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
But the best apron move I've seen would be Honma given Yamakawa a Tombstone off the apron on to light bulbs.

that was sick. How about the Dos Caras powerbomb to Great Sasuke off the apron to the gym floor?

Guest .3.0.7.
How about the Dos Caras powerbomb to Great Sasuke off the apron to the gym floor?

that would be the only bump that i've seen that's been mentioned so far (except for wwe-related ones).. and that one was just OH MY GOD killer. i'm amazed that he got up from that!

Guest saturnmark4life

sasuke really REALLY should be vegetablised or dead. Just on tv matches he's doing the normal high flying stuff he does, then he'll just take a fucking insane german on the ramp or fall off the top or something and he has the ability to make things look SICKER than anyone else.

Guest Sandman9000

Has anyone seen Sasuke take a release German with a ladder around his head/neck? It sounds disturbing.

Guest RickyChosyu

Yep, it is. Sasuke tries to channel Terry Funk four years too late and Motegi just murders the guy.

The Sasuke/Tokyo match on the Toryumon comes to Japan comerical tape is absolutely psychopathic. Sasuke just about lost his mind in that one.