TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lightning Flik

Crimson Comments

Guest Lightning Flik

You know the drill people! I just beat ya to the start!

SINGLES MATCH

Thor vs. "The Rising Sun" Y2K

WINNER: Thor

Gotta say that this match was well brought out and well thought. It really shows why Thor is on a tear, and why if Lightning Flik came back, he'd be dropping the Lightning part of the monicker. Great match buddy and looking forward to another one.

WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT

Bracket 1-2

Jacob Helmsley vs. Fugue

LOSERS: Both

Choking people, just choking.

Bracket 3-4

CIA vs. Flexxx

WINNER: CIA (Default)

CIA won by DEFAULT??? Flexxx, I go back you up and you do THIS to me? Ugh, now I look like a goof!!! Oh wait, I already was a goof, so nevermind. Nice match CIA, and look forward to your moving on to bigger and better things.

Bracket 5-6

Silent vs. Hollywood Spike Jenkins

WINNER: Silent

Typical match from Silent, but that isn't a bad thing! That's a good thing! :D Enough with the WWE-related crap. Great match Silent, and here's hoping you can punk out the next opponent.

Bracket 7-8

T-Bone vs Renegade

Winner: Renegade

Ok, it was a decent match from Renegade. Personal pevee was the counts. Just a little too many for my taste. Otherwise, it was a great match.

MAIN EVENT

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

"The Franchise" Mak Francis © © vs. Poisyn

WINNER: Mak Francis (Default)

Another default. Way to go to Francis, and I must say I definitely know why you are the double Champion.

Guest kelloggs

I had so many ideas for this match. I thought 5500 words was going to be close but alas the wall that is my brain colasped at 4000 something words maybe 4500 I don't even know. And I told LDP I'd get him a match. It could have been my best match ever as it started out so great but it didn't live up to the hype. I still loved most of it but I messed up what I wanted CIA and Y2K's run-ins to do. Sorry I fucked it up Poisyn. I think that's what killed all my ideas. Oh well, I'll do some comments tomorrow morning before work.

Thanks for the compliment Flik as I just wish it could've been longer and used a little more build to the actual Victory Roll, which was written before I even got half way through the match as my finish.

M. Francis

Guest Renegade

Ok, i would like to apologize for the suckiness of my match, for many reasons i only had enough time to write my match on the due day. I was basically just hammering down spot after spot without really thinking of flow or whatnot, i just really wanted and needed to write a match with a reeasonable length and fast.

I actually thought T-Bone beat me before i read the show...

Anyways...

Jake man, no show? And Flexxx too? Dang!

Guest Lightning Flik
Ok, i would like to apologize for the suckiness of my match, for many reasons i only had enough time to write my match on the due day. I was basically just hammering down spot after spot without really thinking of flow or whatnot, i just really wanted and needed to write a match with a reeasonable length and fast.

It didn't suck, Renegade. On the contrary it was a good match. I just hated so many counts, but other than that it was a good match.

Guest hhh6294

I didn't no-show 'Gade... I wrote like 40 words or something off of the top of my head and handed it to King.

Work really bit me in the ass last week, with 3 managers walking off, so I had zero time to write a decent match.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Rankings Top Ten

#1. Renegade (56)

#2. Sydney Sky (45)

#3. Venom (42)

#4. "The Franchise" Mak Francis - SJL European & Television Champion (29)

#5. (tie) Flunkmasta Flexxx (27)

#5. (tie) "Insane Luchadore" Andrew Rickmen (27)

#7. Poisyn (24)

#8. Silent (16)

#9. Kojack (13)

#10. Jacob Helmsley (12)

Sign in to follow this