TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rob E Dangerously

Promo: Damn Mist

[We fade to Leon Sharpe, laying back in a lounge chair, wearing one of his t-shirts. Sharpe puts his feet up on a footrest and begins to talk.]

Leon Sharpe: Hello Fans.. I bought this very footrest with the money that I got from selling my t-shirts to you. Sure, this might have cost about 40 bucks, but it was 40 bucks that you all might have given me.

[sharpe nods.]

Leon Sharpe: Now, you all may be losing faith in me. I heard that my sales plunged after that karate wuss Blan Coo spit his lunch all over my face and pinned me. Do not give up now. Know that I will be on the top when Blank is forgotten.

[sharpe smiles.]

Leon Sharpe: Blank might have thought he one upped me from the start.. since he decided to accidently take me off my game. You see, he entered first. But, he should have known that I enter first. That is a good luck charm of mine. Entering first allows me to lay back in the ring and then prepare with a good view of my opponent. Blan Coo tried to take that from me. I was coming close to giving him his and I would have if he didn't enter first, but then he unleashed the Red Mist, I didn’t automatically expect it since my sources said it was rare and evil. I don’t expect rare evil moves in debut of my opponent. Let me tell you this Blan Coo, I don’t know if that red stuff was kool aid, steak sauce, evil Japanese red death water or what. Anyways, that mist stains ya, it took me a about 2 minutes to wash that out of my face. I don’t want to go around looking like I got dunked in a punchbowl facefirst, Do I? that doesn't sell my t-shirts. But let me tell you this. The next time I sense you will use that rare evil Mist on me, I assure you that I have the counter to the Evil Mist. When we meet again I will show you what happens when I enter first What happens? Well, it's bowling shoe ugly. Blan Coo, let me tell you this, I'm not gonna give you my t-shirt. I don't give t-shirts to karate wusses who give me the red mist

[sharpe grumbles.]

Sharpe: Anyways, I know I am facing Manson this Sunday Night. Yes, Manson. Not that Manson, an even angrier Manson. My sources told me that Manson is sad, and angry, and bitter. Well Manson, Manny, whatever, you see.. I know why you are bitter. You are missing something. Something very important. I’ll get to that later. Manson, you were a former number one contender for the World title, weren’t you? You probably drank that shot away in dispair since you’re not facing Mak, you’re facing me. Manson, I just figure that I will be beating you on Sunday night in San Jose, when that happens, I don’t think you’ll be getting that World title shot. Then again, who knows what will happen in SJL. My biggest concern after beating you will be t-shirt sales. I know that Californians like t-shirts. Manson, happyman, we collide on Sunday, you can buy my shirt, but you can’t get a victory over me with a million dollars. Get the point?!?!

[sharpe winks as we fade to black]

Guest Powerplay

Nice promo. I like the "Fireside Chat" appeal of it. I honestly thought that you had a good chance at beating blank with your match had you not switched from past to present tense every now and then. Manson's gonna be a harder nut to crack, but I think that you can do it.

Guest kelloggs

Yeah, Rob is throwin' down RP style. Good promo man, keep it up. I liked the use of Manson's name and the parallels you drew because of it. Sharpe character is pretty fresh and this RP style promo just adds to that. I've been trying to go that route lately but they've been show promos. Maybe I should drop a board promo or two...

M. Francis

Sign in to follow this