TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phenom

The OAO SmackDown! Christmas in Iraq II: Electric

Guest Phenom
WWE will be going back to the Middle East for a special Christmas in Iraq edition of SmackDown!

And the troops will get quite a treat, as Heidenreich will take on Undertaker in the main event. Heidenreich, the unstable and sadistic rookie, has made life miserable for ‘Taker, who is no doubt out for ultimate revenge.

Also, will JBL make an appearance? And will Big Show continue his quest for JBL’s WWE Championship?

Don’t miss SmackDown! (8/7 CT) on UPN to get all the answers!

And for those who are wondering:

07.jpg

Yes, The Undertaker looks like he just ate beans.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

Wow; They actually did his enterance in Iraq. I find it weird we have pictures of JBL and 'Taker but no actual spoilers.

This has to a be shitastic show if none of the troops even emailed meltz the results.

Guest LooneyTune

That means people might actually watch to see what happens and not just simply read the results... wait, it's Smackdown.

Guest JMA
And the troops will get quite a treat, as Heidenreich will take on Undertaker in the main event.

:lol:

Yeah, I'm sure that'll be a REAL "treat." You'd think WWE would go all out for the troops by actually having GOOD matches.

And the troops will get quite a treat, as Heidenreich will take on Undertaker in the main event.

Yeah, I'm sure that'll be a REAL "treat." You'd think WWE would go all out for the troops by actually having GOOD matches.

Yes, because the troops care so much about match quality. >_>

Guest JMA

They don't have to put on five star matches, but Heidenreich vs. Taker? Come on.

Guest Phenom

Vince: Just remember: you go on television with the show you have, not the show you want.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

They tried giving a good work rate match last year with Eddy and Benoit but even those two were gased by 5 minutes. It's virtually impossible to have a good match in those conditions.

Guest LooneyTune

I think Smackdown airs an hour earlier (7:00pm) on the Eastern time zone in Canada.

Guest LooneyTune

^--- Was Wrestlemania XIX outdoors or indoors? (I couldn't tell by some of the lighting as sometimes it looked like natural sunlight and others arena lighting)

By "interesting" you mean "mind numbingly shitty", then yes, it will be very interesting. Unless you're REALLY "rah rah troops" and see what the WWE is doing in Iraq isn't a PR stunt but rather something selfless and genuine, or go under the name "Exslade ZX", I can't imagine you enjoying it.

^--- Was Wrestlemania XIX outdoors or indoors? (I couldn't tell by some of the lighting as sometimes it looked like natural sunlight and others arena lighting)

That was different.

Taker wasn't in "Classic" mode...so lighting didn't matter.

Safeco field has a retractable dome. I think it was closed, but there were still openings to the outside.

Guest Phenom

Both. It was a SAFECO Field, a convertable stadium.

Geez, the audio is worse than...bad things.

EDIT: Ah, shi, I'm SD! now!

Guest LooneyTune

I hope we don't get 40 minutes of the same video packages re-done to some shitty Creed music.