TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Amy Ace

International Wrestling Cartel- IWC

Guest Amy Ace

IWC's a great little indy promotion out of Pittsburgh, they run shows all over south western pa. I absolutly love them. They regularly have some TNA and ROH stars, plus they also bring in big name guys like Matt Hardy, Shannon Moore, and Jerry Lawler from time to time. I'd say they're easily one of the best Indy promotions in the country. I just wanted to know if anybody eles on TSM are fans?

I'm kinda an on and off fan of them. Sometimes their booking is real good (such as the buildup to the six-man cage match with Punk, Candido, and Douglas) and sometimes their booking is downright bad, so it kinda depends on what month it is whether I'm a fan or not. My favorite's gotta be M-Dogg & J-Pro and also Hamrick & Smothers.

Guest Amy Ace

I love 'em for being in Pittsburgh, they're pretty much the only decent indy promotion we have around here. And ROH never comes to town so, their pretty much all we got.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I'm a fellow Pittsburgher myself and I usually check out their stuff. They put on some good shows and the Super Indy shows that they do every year are MUST ATTEND shows if you are in town.