TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nikowwf

Favorite Net Reporter / Lease Favorite

Guest nikowwf

Who's everybody's favorite / lease favorite net reporter?

I like Dave Meltzer best because he is the most unbiased. (to me) He likes good things, he hates bad things. (his definition of good and bad don't always match but its more a taste thing than a biased thing.)

I HATE anyone who runs a site that is only links, like DBwrestling. Its so lame. Its just using someone else's work to get over.

Thats all....

Niko :rolleyes:

Guest Vern Gagne

I have no problems with Meltzer, Keller, or Scherer. I used to hate Keller because he was so critical of Jericho, but that changed and the Torch is pretty supportive of him.

The one's I don't like I don't read.These include anything else involving 1wrestling.

Guest DrTom

You can't move it, Niko, but I'll do it for you.

Moved to the new Polls/Lists folder.

Guest converge241

favs = Meltzer, Keith, Powell, THE RICK!!!

dislikes = Scherer, Ryder, MacNeill, CRZ (even just a reviewer but cannot stand)

Guest Spaceman Spiff
dislikes = Scherer, Ryder, MacNeill, CRZ (even just a reviewer but cannot stand)

What's your problem w/ CRZ?

Guest kingkamala

Favorite: Dave Meltzer,Scott Keith and The Rick

Least favorite: CRZ,Bob Ryder and Scotsman

I don't like CRZ cause he can't doesn't try hard to call the match, instead he makes wisecracks that get really annoying and weren't even that funny in the first place.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

Faves: Cubano and Justin Baisden

Least faves: Hyatte, Fierro and BOB~!

Guest Vitamin X

faves: Rick Scaia, Scott Keith (used to dislike him but his cynicism and sarcasm has grown on me), Jay Bower, Scotsman

hates: everyone else

Guest thefrenchargel

i can read just about anyone but fierro and that mongoloid retard hack Hyatte

Guest WWF4Life

Faves: Alvarez, Hyatte

Dislikes: Everyone else...especially Bob Ryder :angry:

Guest Spaceman Spiff
I don't like CRZ cause he can't doesn't try hard to call the match, instead he makes wisecracks that get really annoying and weren't even that funny in the first place.

What? CRZ is one of the more thorough recappers when it comes to play-by-play out there (I'm guessing, although, I only read SK & CRZ's recaps). If anybody makes wise-cracks over calling the match, it's SK (I like both CRZ & SK).

Guest kingkamala

I forgot to add Hyatte and Fierro how stupid of me. And I'd like to take CRZ off my list after reading some of his reviews earlier today he's not the greatest but he ain't half bad either and some of his stuff can be entertaining.

Guest papacita

I mark for Jay Bower. He makes fun of Chyna A LOT, but I like his writing, but unlike some people, who I email that never respond, he's written me back everytime I've emailed him. And that's pretty cool.

Scott Keith and Rick Scaia (haven't heard from him since Wrestleline shut down though) are also cool.

I haven't been checking up on reporters as much since I started posting here, and before then I really didn't dislike anybody.

Guest chirs3

Favorite = Jay Bower. I never used to read the updates, but I was bored and out of Scott Keith material to read, so I checked it out. This guy is hilarious.

Least Favorite = Does Fierro count as a net reporter? If so, he gets my vote.

Guest EI Cubano

Thanks guys, with about 7 gillion writers out there it's cool that some of you mentioned me, I really appreciate it, and those who didn't are now off my Christmas Card list :)

Personally, aside from Justin and SK of course, I am big into Will Parrish, Hatter X and Eric S.

By the way, anyone who said Z should probably check out Slash, sounds like he might be hanging up his hat so to speak.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

I don't hate anybody except for Hyatte, Ryder, and Fierro.

Those three need to be dragged out in the street and shot.

Guest NoSelfWorth

Like: Meltzer, Alvarez, Marvez.

Hate: Scherer, Ryder.

Ryder is one fat moose, and Scherer is an ass bandit.