TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildpegasus

Coolest person ever?

Guest wildpegasus

So who's the coolest person ever? I thought it'd be a good idea to get a tournament going on and see just who is the coolest person ever as voted on by the only board that matters -- that being of course the smartmarks.

First off, I want to start a nominaton thread to see how many people get nominated. We'll go from there and if everything works out well we'll start up a tournament sometime in the future. Afterwards we may do a fictional coolest charactore ever contest as well.

I fear that there are going to be an awful lot of contenders so if you list a ton of names please emphasize the ones you feel most strongly on. What I might do is just take the top 1 or 2 picks of each individual voter. I don't know yet. We'll see how it goes.

So I'll start the nominations.

Since this is a wrestling board I thought I"d may as well start it off with who I believe are the coolest people in wrestling ---- 1) Terry Funk

2) Mayumi Ozaki

3)Rip Rogers

4) Bret Hart

5)Andre the Giant

Remember, anyone from any walk of life is elgible from this. Everyone from your neighbour next door to the members of ACDC.

i'm sure i'd fit in here somewhere. surely i'd be ahead of bret fucking hart. bret hart is the bob barron of cool. actually i take that back, i really like bob. but you get my point.

Banky, how'd you manage to be a Canadian that wasn't enamored with Bret Hart ... I thought that not being in love with him was borderline illegal in the Great White North.

Guest InuYasha

Hayao Miyazaki

Shigeru Miyamoto

George Lucas

Pierce Brosnan

Shinji Mikami

Tom Clancy

Stop this. Stop naming wrestlers. Andre and Ric Flair are two of the very few exceptions to this. Especially Japanese ones. Unless it's Chono, Misawa, Liger, etc., at least half of this board doesn't know or care, so what's the point. Sweatpants, ripped up Gold's Gym shirts and fanny packs are not cool. Fuck.

Stop this. Stop naming wrestlers. Andre and Ric Flair are two of the very few exceptions to this. Especially Japanese ones. Unless it's Chono, Misawa, Liger, etc., at least half of this board doesn't know or care, so what's the point. Sweatpants, ripped up Gold's Gym shirts and fanny packs are not cool. Fuck.

does that mean I can't add this guy?

atlantis.JPG

Guest wildpegasus

does that mean I can't add this guy?

atlantis.JPG

Anyone can name anyone they want as long as they think they're the cool of the cool. The voting will decide who wins and who loses. It's all in good fun.

Guest wildpegasus
conneryb.jpg

Pictures are good and all but please write down the person's name for future nominations even if you have posted a picture of said person. The reason being is that I have to be 100% sure on the person you're nominating as it's going to be inevitable that I won't know a few of the pics that are going to be posted. Sorry for making everyone work harder.

Thanks for listening. Sean Connery will definitely be added on to the list.

It looks like we're getting off to a good start here. It's going to be interesting to see who takes this as I think the eventual winner is totally up in the air.

Guest wildpegasus

I will add two definite contenders for the top throne

First is Chuck Norris

2nd is Bruce Lee

atlantis.JPG

He has no legs!

IOU one nut-punching if you nominate Chuck Norris, you guys. "BEN AND JERRY'S NEEDED A NEW ICE CREAM FLAVOR TO TOP CHERRY GARCIA SO THEY CAME UP WITH CHUCK NORRIS'S SEMEN!!!LOLLERS"

lol, you used "came" and "semen" in the same sentence lol!