Ed Herman vs Alan Belcher

Kyle Bradley vs Joe Lauzon

Wilson Gouveia vs Ryan Jensen

Undercard

Drew McFedries vs Mike Massenzio

Jason Brillz vs Brad Morris

Alessio Sakara vs Joe Vedepo

Rob Kimmons vs Dan Miller

Pretty underwhelming show despite a fairly solid undercard. They're (I expect) banking on this doing well as the lead-in for the new season of TUF but there's nothing for me besides the main and co-main that stand out.

And Jesus H. Christ how the fuck is Alessio Sakara still employed?

Quick Predictions

Diaz, SUB

Guida, DEC

Alexander, TKO

Belcher, TKO

Gouveia, TKO

Lauzon, TKO

Show kinda looks real weak to me. I want to see if Houston can rebound... he did just sign a new 5 fight deal. Losses or not - dude's got fans and there's always the potential for someone's head coming off (not necessarily his opponents, amirite?)...

Also, yeah, the top 2. I'd say Guida by UD and Diaz had better win the main...because 95% of fans have no friggin' clue who Neer is. That's a loss that will hurt in a main.

Agreed, it's a big risk putting Diaz up against a guy nobody knows/remembers in his first main event. Obviously they're hoping Nate wins but Josh is tough and will bring the fight to him.

UFC signing Alexander at this point in his career to a new deal is mind-boggling. His hype train has gone off the tracks, badly.

It's also the Josh Neer that turned in uninspiring performances against the likes of Josh Burkman and got owned back to front by the senior Diaz so I say Nate handles him after surviving a scare or two.

This may be the weakest UFN in history. The only one I can remember that may have been worse was Stout/Fisher which I believe did the worst rating for a live special in UFC history. This will probably be how UFN's go from now on with so many PPV's.

There is no buzz whatsoever for this show. I haven't even seen Spike advertising it. I keep forgetting it's going to be on. It's like I check to see if there's a UFC show...there is...and then I PROMPTLY forget it because nothing really catches my eye, or is important for title contendership.

I have hopes for Danzig/Guida, but beyond that I can't say I'm interested in anything on this card.

Diaz vs Neer could be good.

Clay Guida vs Mac Danzig could be a damn war

Houston Alexander vs Eric Schafer...we could finally see HA completely end his career tonight, who knows.

Ed Herman vs Alan Belcher...alwats down to see ginger Ed take a beating

Kyle Bradley vs Joe Lauzon...I like Joe

Wilson Gouveia vs Ryan Jensen...I like Wilson

should be an alright night

I have faith that Jensen/Gouveia will be fun simply because my viewing experience with Ryan Jensen is limited to...

1) Getting beautifully armbarred by Thales Leities

2) Getting beautifully rear naked choked by Demian Maia

3) Getting beautifully KO'd by Joey Villasenor

Ryan Jensen- MMA's Beautiful Loser

Hawk- The Stout/Fisher UFN had the headliner being a rematch of a FOTYC and Fitch on free tv. It was much better in terms of star quality then this one.

Dude, Nate Diaz should totally be Nate "The Hate". That's like the greatest nickname of all time and so fitting. I can't believe that it's not already a reality.

Nate's rant on gay dudes during TUF was one of the funniest monologes in that shows history.

What the hell was this?

Both of those guys don't belong in the UFC. Eric Schafer's takedowns were weaksauce and he had no striking/setups at all, and I saw that arm triangle a mile away. Terrible, but still a fun fight I guess.

- Like I stated, UFC is retarded to re-sign Alexander to a new contract at this stage

- Herman got FUCKED on that decision. I had him winning the first and third handily.

- As I said when the bout was announced, Guida via better cardio, wrestling and submission defense.

- Nate vs Neer was fucking sweet, lots of great slams and judo throws and Nate's ground game is ungodly. HTQ, honestly you're on something if you think Neer took it. Second round, maybe but the rest was all Hate.

Oh, and fuck you UFC for 4 fights in 2 hours. Commercials up the ass.