TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Special K

Fantasy Football

Guest IMarkForD'Lo

Watch Chris Cooley out of Washington for a good keeper pickup at TE.

Need a second running back or a player to use for the bye week, consider Michael Bennett.

Who the hell is the Raiders QB this year, is it still Kerry Collins?

Yep, still Collins.

I dunno about the Minnesota back situation. Though it's a bit clearer with Whizzinator on the bench.

As for sleeper TEs, L.J. Smith of the Eagles could have a big year. It's his third year with that offense, he definately has some physical talent at the position, and the Eagles are willing to throw to him in the end zone.

Guest Vitamin X

Warner's a sleeper pick. No, seriously. Arizona has had a great offensive line for years, but no offense to speak of, because of the lack of skill players. With Smith gone, a fresh, young, receiving corps, and protection, Warner has the possibility to make a comeback this year.

I haven't done fantasy football in years, but I'll come back to doing it this year for fun. Where does everyone go for their FF? I used yahoo way back in the day.

Speaking of leagues from last year, we should do an Auction League again this season. I forget what the site for it was, but it worked out pretty well last time and was definately the most enjoyable draft i've been involved with, so i'd certainly be up for it again.

Speaking of leagues from last year, we should do an Auction League again this season. I forget what the site for it was, but it worked out pretty well last time and was definately the most enjoyable draft i've been involved with, so i'd certainly be up for it again.

yeah the auction draft was by far the most fun football draft I've ever done.

Too bad the team I drafted sucked ass.

In fact, I dont even know why I bother with fantasy sports because I suck at every sport I do.

Oh, right.

I wasn't very aware of him being "done" with TSM.

Ah well, either way, I'm still in for fantasy football regardless of who runs it.

What type of draft are we doing? offline?

I never particularly cared for the cosg site, despte the fact i think i won the league we did there last year, so it's no great loss.

If we were to do an auction league, i found the site again (www.fantasyauctioneer.com), and it looks to still be free as long as a draft is done prior to August 7th.

On the TSM Yahoo Keeper League, i hope a list of keepers are still somewhere since god knows who i had, Ben Roethlisberger's the only guy i can remember, and i'm not even 100% on him. In addition to the keeper league i say start a new yahoo league as well, partly because the more fantasy football the better, partly because i recall my keeper league team being completely and utterly terrible.

I dug up the old thread. Is Harley still around? I thought he would handle the league with Flik gone. Him or Cena.

Old thread is called "Anyone up for fantasy football", started by me. Easy enough to search for. Here are the keeper picks.

Michaels Mark = Rrrsh

Keepers: QB David Carr, RB Domanick Davis, RB Chris Brown, WR Marvin Harrison, DEF New England Patriots

Darkside Dominators = Dr. Tom

Keepers: QB Jake Delhomme, RB Fred Taylor, RB Rudi Johnson, WR Eric Moulds, WR Javon Walker

Gridiron Lunatics = Marvinisalunatic

Keepers: QB Matt Hasselbeck, RB Jamal Lewis, WR Anquan Boldin, K Mike Vanderjagt, DEF Atlanta Falcons

Gibbs Disciples = Dangerous_A

Keepers: QB Michael Vick, WR Muhsin Muhammed, TE Jason Witten

The Major Shakes = Smell_The_Ratings!!! (Still hasn't sent us the info)

Gotham Harlequins = HarleyQuinn

Keepers: QB Brett Favre, QB Trent Green, RB Shaun Alexander, RB Michael Pittman, RB Thomas Jones, WR Michael Clayton

Warts Whackos = Wart

Keepers: QB Donovan McNabb, QB Marc Bulger, RB Clinton Portis, WR Laverneus Coles

Agent_Bond34 = Agent_Bond34

Keepers: QB Daunte Culpepper, WR Larry Fitzgerald, TE Alge Crumpler

Presented by BankOne = Cuban_Linx

Keepers: QB Ben Roethlisberger, RB Corey Dillon, RB Edgerrin James, WR Derrick Mason

Foreign Objects = jimmy_no_nose

Keepers: QB Aaron Brooks, RB Willis McGahee, RB Priest Holmes, WR Chad Johnson, WR Brandon Stokely, TE Tony Gonzalez

Serenity = the_pinjockey

Keepers: QB Peyton Manning, RB Ahman Green, RB Brian Westbrook, WR Donald Driver, TE Dallas Clark, DEF Baltimore Ravens

Randy Orton = LaParkaMarka

Keepers: QB Byron Leftwich, QB Chad Pennington, RB Tiki Barber, WR Terrell Owens, WR Andre Johnson

Pawtucket Patriots = Cartman

Keepers: QB Tom Brady, RB Deuce McAllister, WR Roy Williams

Paper Tigers = Will Scarlet

Keepers: QB Drew Brees, RB Kevin Jones, WR Randy Moss, WR Torry Holt, TE Antonio Gates, DEF Chicago Bears

Injuried Prone DTD = Razateca

Keepers: QB Jake Plummer, RB LaDainian Tomlinson, WR Reggie Wayne, WR Hines Ward, WR Joe Horn, DEF Philadelphia Eagles

Crimson Storm = Lightning Flik

Keepers: RB Curtis Martin, WR Ashley Lelie, DEF Pittsburgh Steelers

And here's the rest of the info:

Madness Round players: The guys optioned for picks

QB Joey Harrington

RB Jerome Bettis

RB Marshall Faulk

RB William Green

WR Keyshawn Johnson

WR Santana Moss

WR Koren Robinson

WR Roy Williams