TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tpww7

WWE stars hit with sexual harrassment suit

from PWinsider.com

WWE STARS INCLUDING RIC FLAIR HIT WITH SEXUAL HARASSMENT SUIT FROM FLIGHT ATTENDANTS DURING INFAMOUS FLIGHT FROM HELL

by Mike Johnson @ 5:48:00 PM on 3/30/2004

World Wrestling Entertainment and wrestlers Ric Flair, Scott Hall, and Dustin Runnels have been sued by flight attendants over sexual harassment charges that allegedly took place during the infamous "plane ride from hell."

The incidents allegedly took place on a May 5, 2002 SportsJet flight from Europe to the United States after a WWE PPV in the United Kingdom. Sportsjet is owned by Phoenix Coyotes owner Jerry Moyes and provides chartered flights for rock stars, celebrities, and sports teams.

According to an article in today's Arizona Republic, the lawsuit, which was filed yesterday, alleged that Flair flashed himself to a female flight attendant. The suit alleged that other WWE wrestlers allegedly groped attendants while Hall and Runnels (who were named as defendents along with Flair and WWE) allegedly made sexual comments and advances to the attendants.

The "Plane Ride From Hell" as it was later known within the business featured a number of WWE stars getting out of hand including a scuffle between the late Curt Hennig and Brock Lesnar and incidents with Hall and Runnels, among others. Hall and Hennig were released a short time after the flight.

To read the story, click here.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

HAHA! Rapists! They all suck. Bye Bye Ric Flair, go join Scott Hall & Dustin Rhodes holding "Will Job For Food" signs.

No wants wants to see rapists on their T.V. show. Watch out Lillian Garcia, Ric Flair likes to touch.

Guest Adrian 3:16

LOL at the 3 usual suspects.

I'd really kill to see hidden camera footage of that plane ride. Sounds more entertaining than any show WWE put on in 2002, easily.

Guest AndrewisyourHero
HAHA! Rapists! They all suck. Bye Bye Ric Flair, go join Scott Hall & Dustin Rhodes holding "Will Job For Food" signs.

No wants wants to see rapists on their T.V. show. Watch out Lillian Garcia, Ric Flair likes to touch.

Funny. It says that Flair exposed himself, while others, including Hall and Runnels, groped. And, either way, that's not rape. So, not only does your reading comprehension absolutely SUCK, you're also completely clueless as to various forms of sexual harassment.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Funny. It says that Flair exposed himself, while others, including Hall and Runnels, groped. And, either way, that's not rape. So, not only does your reading comprehension absolutely SUCK, you're also completely clueless as to various forms of sexual harassment.

You obviously didnt get the fucking point. I was mocking the jumping to conclussions people did to Austin, to show them they sounded without any clear cut evidence anything really happend.

Learn to read other topics.

Well, I think a lot less of Flair now.

Flair's been known for flashing people for decades now.

It's nothing new for him.

But it shows that you've been thinking highly of a flasher for a while now.

A transcript of Flair's flashing

Flair: WHOOO! RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN! To be the woman, you gotta beat off the man!

Flight Attendant: Looks like your Lil Naitch did the Flair Flop.

A transcript of Flair's flashing

Flair: WHOOO! RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN! To be the woman, you gotta beat off the man!

Flight Attendant: Looks like your Lil Naitch did the Flair Flop.

And throw in a random "Meeean, WHOOOOOOO!! Gene!"

Guest AndrewisyourHero

You obviously didnt get the fucking point. I was mocking the jumping to conclussions people did to Austin, to show them they sounded without any clear cut evidence anything really happend.

Very well. I concede on this topic.

It was rather cut and dry that Austin assaulted that woman and it's a criminal case. This is different, no criminal charges have been filed as far as I know and she waited two years to finally decide to sue. She probably has a case too.

Guest JacK

Isn't there like a time limit on when law-suits can be filed over this sort of thing? Or is my legal knowledge just way off.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

No for my real post. 2 years later for flashing = she wants money. But still, flashing is a criminal offense last I checked. That is, if the cops catch you.

You flash in public = you're arrested. Thats a criminal offense.

Being sued 2 years later for it = Not a criminal offense.

Maybe Flair just flashed his nipples? :P

This doesn't make me think less of Flair, it isn't anything new at all to him.

It would take a hell of a lot to get me to think bad of Flair.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Maybe Flair just flashed his nipples? :P

This doesn't make me think less of Flair, it isn't anything new at all to him.

It would take a hell of a lot to get me to think bad of Flair.

Maybe beating a woman?

I guess exposing yourself countless times won't effect anyone's opinion while striking a woman once makes the guy shit.

Maybe beating a woman?

That's a very major thing to me, so yeah.

I'd still like him as an entertainer though.

Wasn't The Big Show arrested for this years ago?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Maybe Flair just flashed his nipples?

Well he does have respectably sized breasts.

:lol:

I remember back in 2002 telling some friends that I'd gladly pay to see this shit (the plane ride from hell).

Maybe beating a woman?

That's a very major thing to me, so yeah.

I'd still like him as an entertainer though.

Wasn't The Big Show arrested for this years ago?

Yeah he did, I think Tazz did also. I remember a story about him, a 17 year old and a tanning salon, where he whipped his piece out or something similar.

Guest wildpegasus

Flair reportably forced a flight attendant to touch his crotch.

Here's the "complete" story so we can better analyze the situation

Flight attendants accuse wrestlers of sexual harassment

advertisement

Craig Harris

The Arizona Republic

Mar. 30, 2004 01:45 PM

Three professional wrestlers and World Wrestling Entertainment are being sued in Maricopa County by flight attendants who allege the wrestlers sexually harassed them aboard a chartered luxury airplane.

The suit, filed late Monday in Superior Court, accuses Ric "The Nature Boy" Flair, Scott "The Diamond Stud" Hall and Dustin "Golddust" Rhodes of "extreme and outrageous" behavior on a return flight from Europe aboard Phoenix-based SportsJet on May 5, 2002.

The suit alleges Flair wore only a jeweled cape, flashed his penis and forced a flight attendant to touch his crotch. It claims that Hall asked a flight attendant to give him oral sex and licked the face of another attendant. Runnels, the suit says, grabbed one attendant and said they were going to have sex.

The suit also said other wrestlers on the return flight from Europe repeatedly groped the attendants.

Calls to World Wrestling Entertainment Inc., based in Stamford, Conn., were not returned. An official for SportsJet could be reached for comment.

SportsJet also is being investigated over the allegations by the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

The company is owned by Phoenix Coyotes owner Jerry Moyes, the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Phoenix Suns. It provides flights for the three teams, as well as other teams, athletes and rock stars.

The suit, filed late Monday in Superior Court, accuses Ric "The Nature Boy" Flair, Scott "The Diamond Stud" Hall and Dustin "Golddust" Rhodes of "extreme and outrageous" behavior on a return flight from Europe aboard Phoenix-based SportsJet on May 5, 2002.

He hasn't been called Diamond Studd in at least a decade. Jesus Christ.

He hasn't been called Diamond Studd in at least a decade. Jesus Christ.

Who said she was going by wrestling aliases?

WUH-INK.

Wow, 2 years ago already?! Yikes...time flys.

Anyways I think it's halarious that the Plane Ride From Hell has been vomited back up. Great shit.