TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest franchise632

Best way to bring in goldberg?

Guest franchise632

I say bring him in as the mystery opponent for Brock Lesnar at a PPV and make him do a job and never use him again. Please let there be a god.

I say bring him in as the mystery opponent for Brock Lesnar at a PPV and make him do a job and never use him again. Please let there be a god.

On that thought, let's have Brock squash:

The Warrior

Kane

Earthquake

Big Show/Giant

Dead man Undertaker

and any other unstoppable force I havent named.

Guest AM The Kid

They should give Goldberg a huge push!.......

Infront of a bus!

Guest franchise632

I wish they didnt but they probably do. It may also be not a want but they feel they may need him, though i cant imagine why. It could be an indication that they need a big name to replace the lack of Rock on TV, which is going to less and less with his on screen movie sucess. He starts shooting another movie in Sept.

Guest franchise632

Hey AM, is that a picture of a Charpee or Hogan, lol

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Best way to bring Goldberg in? How about not at all.

In all seriousness the only way to bring Goldberg in is to have him jump the rail and spear the shit out of everyone in site.

Guest franchise632

Believe me I am the last person that wants that waste of space on TV but I think it is enevitable.

Guest Shaved Bear

not like i want to see goldberg but...

have him run in to interfere on all of brocks matches, and then have heyman sell that he is doing this because he doesnt want brocks win streak to go beyond his, so they have a match, and in a 2min squash, Brock wins

Guest Human Fly

"Maybe he should invade with Larry Z. as his manager."

They would be called "The Marks Of Themselves"

Guest cobainwasmurdered

goldberg in the wwf won't happen. of course if it happens i will deny all knowledge of this thread.

but seriously he ain't coming to the wwf.

Guest easye46

You know, Goldberg could potentially be a huge ratings boost..

but the writers will probably f**k everything up anyway..

Like they did with DDP and Booker..

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I don't think he'd be a huge ratings boost at all. the audience that has left the wwf, were the audience that watched because it was the current fad. they've moved on to a new fad and It'll take a lot more than goldberg to bring them back.

Guest evenflowDDT

Yea, I can't really see Goldberg being a big draw anymore.  I mean The Brock is essentially the same character right now, except his moves actually look devastating and he's got Heyman to give him that second dimensionality that Goldberg never had...

...is dimensionality a word?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

no it isn't. sounds lik you've got ultimate warrior disease, i hope it isn't catching.

Guest Mik at Cornell

Actually...

dimensionality

n : the spatial property of having dimensions; "all matter has dimensionality"

from dictionary.com.

Now you are going to have to forget this thread for two reasons, Cobain.

Guest converge241

If If If the WWF brings him in he should come out and spear Vince (and hopefully give him a concussion). Vince would then make him start from scratch and work his way up as punishment.

(yes its a ripoff of the restart of the streak, but thats the best way to rebuild him)

Guest notJames

Best way to bring in Goldberg...

In a pine box.

Goldberg is so 1998. Let's leave him there.

Guest oldschoolwrestling

If he is really coming, I say bring him in to spear the hell out of Hall, sending him off to retirement.  You get a babyface Goldberg, which is all he really likes to play, you get rid of Hall's dead weight, you turn HHH heel since in real life they hate each other, and you let them battle it out for a few months.

I say bring him in the same way Owen Hart got brought in during the Over the Edge PPV. Only this time, do it on purpose.

Should have saved that for the No Holds Barred thread, huh?

Guest Mark4steamboat

not funny. anywho, have goldberg run in at the end of RAW as austin and bradshaw are getting their asses handed to them by the NWO. its been done, but hey it would work. huge pop from the crowd as well.

Eh...Goldberg could boost ratings....

for about 2 weeks.

Seriously, atleast we will finally get the long awaited Goldberg vs. Stone Cold match that marks everywhere debated over back when the streak was going on but that stopped when the streak did and everyone relized that Goldberg was a weak wrestler.

WWF needs the ratings, so they will announce Goldberg is coming. Just like the "Special Mystery guest" at the Royal Rumble this past year, just like the nWo, just like Triple H's return,etc,etc. No "Surprise" run ins for Goldberg.

HOPEFULLY, They won't bring him in, period!

Guest Anglesault

They can have him feud with another car. The car will win again, natch. That can be his new streak. How many vehicles can he lose to?

Motor Vehicles: Two

Goldberg: Zero

Guest toggle

I hope the WWF is listening to their core fans. No one wants Goldberg. We all think he sucks and he can't draw. The only thing they could do with him is put him against Brock.

"Goldberg goes for the spear...and misses! Wow, this is real slobber knocker fans. Goldberg appears to have injured himself when he hit the post!"

"Puppies!"

"Yeah well, anyway back to the match...Goldberg stumbles back toward Lesnar and ....what the hell is this?! It looks like Lesnar is sitting him up for a power bomb! And... oh my gawd Goldberg is broken in half! He power bombed him all the way to hell(Oh wait, this isn't a Kane match). Government mule."

"woo hoo"

"Yeah well whatever, looks like it's all over but the crying fans, Goldberg's WWF career is ending right before your eyes. Really I...wait. Lesnar is What's he doing? He's going to the ropes...he's climbing the ropes! He's...what is he doing, does he think he's Jeff Hardy? He's like 5 Jeff Hardys put together with shorter hair and no alleged preference for Billy and Chuck! What the...A shooting star press~!!!! Brock Lesnar has just executed a beautiful shooting star press to put the stake throught the heart of Goldberg!! Here's the lateral press. "

1. 2. 3!

Howard Finkel: Winner and NEW superstar in the World Wrestling Federation...BROCK LESNAR!

Guest MixxMaster

Unfortunately, if he does go to WWF, he would most likely go to Smackdown!, due to the Rock going Hollywood, and a lack of main eventers there...which would most likely be HGH vs Goldturd-- When Steroids Collide!!!!!

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

Here is why Goldberg would never feud with the Rock. Consider a promo between the two:

Rock: Finally, the Rock has come back to the WWF!

Goldberg: Your Next!

Rock: Goldberg is just another Roody-poo candy ass, on the corner of know your role boulevard and jabroni drive!

Rock: The Rock will take your streak, turn it sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass!

Rock: The Rock is going to raise the people's eyebrow, drop the people's elbow and in front of the millions - and millions of Rock's fans, he's going to pin Goldberg 1-2-3.

Rock: Goldberg, arn't you ashamed that while the Rock was making hundreds of millions of dollars and becoming the biggest star in entertainment today, you were appearing in a movie - with David Arquette?

Goldberg: Your Ne...

Rock: It doesn't matter if I'm next!

Goldberg: Your uhh...Next!

Rock: The Rock is next all right, the Rock is the next WWF champion, and the Rock is by gawd the next person that's going to beat Goldberg!

Rock: Hah, Goldberg you arn't as stupid as you look, you know that the Rock is going to kick your roody-poo candy ass!

Goldberg: Arrrgggg *writhes in pain as the pressure builds on his head*

Rock: The Rock is gonna kick Goldberg's candy ass, if you smell what the Rock is cookin!

Goldberg: *writhes in pain on the mat* Your Next! *passes out*