TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

WWE to Start Another "Controversial" angle

Meltzer's update:

Trinity starts imminently on the main WWE roster playing the female half of a male/female love interest role for the new bisexual Orlando Jordan character.

Hope you enjoyed your career Orlando

Oh god. I mean, I'm not an OJ fan by any means, but this is pretty ridiculous. WWE is really piling on the wrestlecrap early this year.

Oh, btw, let's start speculating on who his male interest will be... My guess is Booker T.

How many times does WWE have to try it before they realize a gay/bisexual wrestler doesn't work?

Unless they're a crossdressing gay/bisexual wrestler. Those usually go over.

I'm beginning to think Vince used to get beat up by a black guy as a child because he seems to saddle almost every black worker with the shittiest gimmick he can think of. Oh well, at least OJ wasn't doing much of anything anyway.

Judging from this, and from Shelton's momma, I'm starting to think that the writeres are racist. I fear for Booker T and even Viscera's futures.

Judging from this, and from Shelton's momma, I'm starting to think that the writeres are racist. I fear for Booker T and even Viscera's futures.

You're just STARTING to think they are racist? What has ever led you to believe they weren't racist?

And I read this like Trinity was playing the role of the male character in drag, like some kind of shape-shifting love creature that was out to bang Orlando Jordan.

How many times does WWE have to try it before they realize a gay/bisexual wrestler doesn't work?

15.jpg

and once again I have to point out that the people that continue to watch this have nothing to complain about. There is an alternative to the WWE now.

And I read this like Trinity was playing the role of the male character in drag, like some kind of shape-shifting love creature that was out to bang Orlando Jordan.

Things have gotten so bad I could see them doing this.

CM Punk will be called up to play the male love interest just to fuck with the internet fans.

That would be funny considering there's a rumor that Punk boinked Trinity in the indies...

Guest InuYasha

15.jpg

and once again I have to point out that the people that continue to watch this have nothing to complain about. There is an alternative to the WWE now.

Mother Fucker, that's ugly. The last even partly successful "wrestler of questionable preference" was Goldust. No, I don't count Rico, because his was mostly just to fuck with his opponents' heads. I don't even want to think about how this will kill several careers.

Oh, and as for Vince; everyone knows the Irish have a lingering hatred for blacks and latinos. or maybe Vince is just trying to exploit social misconceptions and prejudices. "The Frenchies," anyone?

You know, I'm no Orlando Jordan fan, but even he deserves better than this.

That said, if they do make him gay / bisexual, I hope they make him *really* swishy. Cause that's how I like my black homosexuals - very, very swishy.