TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

Victoria talks about the outfit she wore on Raw

Victoria lets (most of) it all hang out on RAW

by Phil Speer

Feb. 20, 2004

A lyric from “All The Things She Said” by T.A.T.U., Victoria’s theme song: “When they stop and stare - don't worry me.”

The Divas’ tag team match on Monday – in which Victoria & Trish Stratus defeated Molly Holly & Jazz – was, in the words of Jerry “The King” Lawler, cheeky.

That’s because the Los Angeles native unveiled a new, sexy yellow-and-black outfit that exposed much of her posterior. While the tag match itself was exciting, wrestling fans can’t seem to stop talking about Victoria’s backside. Nor can her fellow competitors. Nor can her family. (Her mother’s comment: “Uh, your BUTT was hanging out of that thing.”) This afternoon, as Victoria drove from her home in Louisville, Ky., to Evansville, Ind., for tonight’s RAW live event, she told WWE.com, “I just remember going up the ramp and saying to Stevie (Richards), ‘OK, my whole ass is hanging out of my pants! I can tell. I can feel it.’

“When I came home and watched it on TV, I was just like, ‘Oh my God, there’s my ass!’”

Not surprisingly, Victoria got nothing but positive feedback from WWE’s (male) officials.

“All the agents commented about my outfit about how it’s nice to see some sexual appeal, along with being tough,” she said. “Trish even said, ‘Oh my God, girl.’”

As it relates to her behind, Victoria promised that there’s more where that came from.

When she heard that “Miss Jackie” Gayda knew of a store where they sell these sexy outfits, Victoria sent Jackie to the store to pick her up several of them – a few of which she’s yet to wear on television but plans to do so in the near future. She’s also recently ordered attire over the Internet.

She first wore a revealing outfit – this one pink -- a few weeks ago on HEAT, although it wasn’t quite as snug as her yellow one on Monday.

But Victoria – who said two weeks ago on Byte This! that she’d be willing to pose nude in Playboy – doesn’t mind if her sexy attire gets her as much attention as her wrestling repertoire. After all, they’re both impressive.

“Honestly, what kind of job can you get away with dressing like this?” she asked rhetorically. “It’s fun. If people put it down, I can just say, ‘That’s part of Victoria.’ I enjoy it. I work hard on my physique, why should we cover it up?’”

The fans agree. When Victoria arrived at home and checked her e-mail, she had countless messages like this one: “Great match, but where are you getting your outfits? They’re so hot!”

Victoria’s goal is to get even hotter.

She’s hired a personal trainer – this week was her first session with him – with the goal of tightening up and improving her diet. Though fans would say she looks phenomenal already – especially after Monday’s RAW -- she’s a perfectionist, and she’s especially motivated with WrestleMania on the horizon.

Since she still lives in Louisville, home of WWE’s talent developmental camp, Ohio Valley Wrestling, she also plans to start going to practice there once a week to work on her skills and get in even better shape.

She attended practice on Thursday – waking up at 7:45 a.m. to do so. Of course, the OVW competitors were talking about her Monday attire. “They were like, ‘Man, we like your outfits!’ And they were trying to keep a straight face, but I was like, ‘You little perverts!’”

Guest Corino 1000

Oh yea, I was the thinking the other night why the hell was she wearing that outfit. Steven Richards is so lucky. :P

Guest Anglesault

Victoria is my favorite diva.

I've never been so attracted to someone dressed as a yellow jacket.

Guest Ghettoman

With the amount of airbrushing playboy does she could have 3rd degree burns covering her entire body and we'd never know.

Guest Anglesault

Good Lord.

We need to find Molly's Price (Everyone has them) and get her and Vicky to do a Playboy spread together.

Playboy likes them brunettes, so t won't be too hard to convince them.

Good Lord.

We need to find Molly's Price (Everyone has them) and get her and Vicky to do a Playboy spread together.

Playboy likes them brunettes, so t won't be too hard to convince them.

Molly would be against it, and I don't blame her. I don't give a damn how "classy" people make the magazine out to be.

However, the wrestlecrap mailbag did have a good point about the current situation:

G'day R.D.

I found the diva choice for the latest Playboy spread to be so typical of the current WWE product. They tease something new (Keibler and Jackie), they tease something interesting, they tease something that people actually want to see. Then the time comes to deliver and we get been there, done that, didn't want to see it again. So much like being fed the same beaten into the ground HHH, Stone Cold and Undertaker for the past 2+ years.

And the best part is that their leading towards a diva showdown between Torrie/Sable & Keibler/Jackie at WM 20, something that will make the Miller Catfight girl fiasco look like Flair/Steamboat revisited.

The real wrestlers are finally getting some recognition with Benoit poised to take the belt and Eddie already holding it, but things like this show you that the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Jason

I would concur, even though Jackie wouldn't be showing anything we haven't seen already, and Stacy...well, you know...

Guest Anglesault

Why the hell do I want to see Stacy in Playboy? She's, uhm, upper-body impaired.

And I still think Molly can be bought.

Guest Anglesault
Trish even said, ‘Oh my God, girl.’”

When did Trish become a 50 year old black woman?

Wouldn't she say "baby girl" if she was a 50 year old black woman?

Trish even said, ‘Oh my God, girl.’”

When did Trish become a 50 year old black woman?

Followed by a series of finger-snaps and a prolonged "mmm-hmmmmmmmm."

I thought the prerequisites would being old and black, but apparently that's not stopping Trish from playing the part.

I think she might come out on RAW with curlers in her hair and maybe a rolling pin in-hand, making comments like "don't make me break my foot off in y'ass, chile'" Using words like "sweet pea" and going on and on about her "menthols" and sweet potato pie.

Guest Anglesault

I think she might come out on RAW with curlers in her hair and maybe a rolling pin in-hand, making comments like "don't make me break my foot off in y'ass, chile'" Using words like "sweet pea" and going on and on about her "menthols" and sweet potato pie.

You're going to hell, you know that, right?

Guest Choken One

I thought the prerequisites would being old and black, but apparently that's not stopping Trish from playing the part.

Does that Mean Eric Bischoff joins the Love Triangle? We know Eric loves his mature girls.

No.

If I said that she should also have needlessly long fingertail press-ons, an overly large, wide-brim coach hat with a floral design, carried a change purse and hand-fan and said "ooooooooooh lawdy, that is some mighty fiine man you gotcherselfrightthere, gurl!" and then made references to "Luther", THEN I'd be going to hell.

I've been watching too much Television.

*Christian gives a light tap on the door and walks into Trishes dressing room*

Christian: Trish, are you in here?

(Trishes voice can be heard from the bathroom)

Trish: Yeah Christian baby, I'm just in the bathroom afreshinin up. Go on and make yoself at home sugar.

*Christian, obviously confused, sits down on the recently-wrapped-in-plastic sofa and sees a series of Tabloid newspapers on a coffee table*

Christian: So uh, Big Foot is marrying the Lochness Monster, eh? *Moves, uncomfortably around in the sofa and is disturbed by the sound the plastic makes*

Trish: *laughing* oh Christian, you know how much I love my rumours, I can't get enough of them.

Christian (trying to look through a crack in the bathroom door from the couch): Uh, yeah. They're pretty crazy... so listen up, I made dinner arragements at this new restaurant in the city -I heard it's great-, and its right by this awesome club and I figured maybe we'd go out for some dinner and dancing, a good time you know? I asked Chris and he said go on without him, so hows about it?

Trish: Mmmm mmm, you just know how much I love goin out to new restaurants *giggles*, but baby, you know I can't go dancin on a full stomach! I'd be libel to break my heels and put out a hip!

Christian: Umm... ok, so just some dinner, I guess? ... You know, I didn't figure you much for the "break my hip" kinda gal... JESUS CHRIST!

*Christian jumps up*

*Trish walks out with curlers in her hair, a ton of mascara around her eyes, disturbingly large hoop earings, gigantic fingernails, a leopard-printed dress that looks like she is wearing football shoulder pads under them with a gold chain around her newly-aquired-overly-large-ass, and lipstick in-hand.*

Trish: So I look that good, eh sweetpea?

Christian: Uh, um... err.. uh... glurb...

*Trish then puts the lipstick around her lips, rather than on.*

Christian: Dah, Duh, dur, Um, Shhlp...

Trish: Well say somethin sweetie, we ain't got all night and I don't think I could fit in this dress for more than an hour.

*Christian tries to compose himself*

Christian: I, um, I just kinda lost my, um... wha...

Trish: Oh, you may be wondering about my recent transformation. Well! I was watchin Oprah the other day and it occured to me that...

Christian: You were watching, OPRAH?

Trish: Yeah, Lita got me hooked on it, and girl, that Oprah is RIIICH! I tell you she could buy the WWE and turn it into a book club if she wanted to. Anyways, she had Dr. Phiiiil on..

Christian: Dr Phil?

Trish: YES, and Dr. Phil said that we all try to be someone we ain't and I was thinkin and I realized that I was doin that too. I was pretendin to be some white lady from Toronto when deep down inside I knew there was somethin more!

Christian: Something more?

Trish: That's right. And here it is.

*Trish does a modelling turn to show herself off*

Christian: Gotcha. WOW. That's a, that's a large ass you got there. Well, I um, you know, I don't think it'd be fair to Chris to just up and leave him alone while we go out and have fun, I think it would be best if, um, I just go back to the hotel and... I'm real tired... yeah... so, um, bye.

*Christian quickly walks out of the room and bumps into Bischoff*

Bischoff: Woahayeyay hey! What's the rush Christian?

Christian: Trish is acting like a 50 year old black woman Eric, and it's freaking me out.

Bischoff: 50 years old, eh?

Christian: Yeah, she's got the curlers in her hair and everything.

Bischoff: Long finger-nail press ons? National Enquirer on the coffee table? (both) Plastic wrap on the sofa?

Christian: Yep, all of it.

Bischoff: Hmm, I see. Well, um, talk to you later.

*Christian runs out of the area*

*Bischoff enters Trishes lockerroom*

Bischoff: Ooooh Triiiiii-iiiish?

*Fade to black*

Guest FrigidSoul

Sadly I could add to that, but I'm kind of iffy on adding to it since its so wrong as it is.

Oh 50-Year-Old-Black-Woman-Trish has legs baby! You can take it anywhere. Jericho, HHH, Michaels, Teddy Long (TEDDY LONG!), Bischoff, JR, King, Molly Holly, Vince McMahon, Kane, Taker. The possibilities are endless.

*Teddy Long, Mark Henry and Jazz are walking backstage when a recently-fucked-by-bischoff Trish Stratus exits her room*

*They freeze and look on in amazement. One of Trishes shoulder pads are hanging out the top of her dress, only a few curlers are left in her hair, her make up is, well, still messed up*

*Teddy Long is horrified. Jazz is shocked. Mark Henry has this blend of bewilderment and sexual arousal.*

*Trish puts her hand on Jazz's shoulder*

Trish: Mmm giiirl, lemme tell you that that Eric Bischoff is one fiiiiine piece of whiteboy. Mmm MMM! MMMMMM! *sniffs and points at everyone* I've never been loved to like that since the Carter administration! GOOD LAWD! Can I can an amen to that!

Teddy: What... THE... HELL? Mark Henry, what the hell is goin on here?

Mark: I dunno Teddy, but I think I like it.

*Teddy looks at Henry in astonishment, see's where Henry is looking and then looks back at Trish*

*Trish continues to smile as if nothing is wrong*

*Teddy finally sees Trishes large ass*

Teddy: Oh my GOD woman, what happened to you BUTT!?

Trish: Oh this? *Trish puts hand on ass* Family Secret *Trish Giggles*

Teddy: Well I'll be damned, if that ain't the biggest posterior...

Jazz: TEDDY!

Teddy: WHAT?! I'm just sayin, playaette.

Jazz: Let's go guys. *Takes Trishes hands off shoulder* We don't need this hoochie hangin off us.

Trish: Uh, say what now?

Jazz: I said, we don't NEED this HOOCHIE hangin on of us.

Trish: Oh chile, you done prepped yourself for a beatdown now. *Takes curlers out of hair* *flicks off all the press-on nails* *Takes off fake eye lashes* *adjusts dress* *gets into a lame boxing stance* *all the while Jazz looks on in boredom, Teddy still in shock, and Henry still disturbed and horny.*

Jazz: Aight calm yourself down there Trish. You might hurt yourself with dem lame heels on.

*Trishes eyes open wide*

Trish: Oh, now you're talkin bout my heels? Oh, don't make me break my foot off in yo ass!

Jazz: You probably could with those cheap things.

Trish: OOOOOh, you done it now hun, I'm gonna beat you like I beat my 4th chile Marvin. Oooh that Marvin, he got himself arrested fo breakin into the ol Matheson house and I had to come down to the pooleece department at fo o'clock in the mornin in my bathrobe and bail him out and spent 200 dollas of my rumours and menthol money - cause we all have our vices and rumours and menthols are mine, girl - and for a straight month I had to go around smokin these lil things and readin from discarded papers and I whooped him good everyday for that whole month with the channel changer. And now I'm about to do the same to you!

*Teddy gets in between them before anything action takes place*

Teddy: Now hold on a minute sistas.. I mean, sista... don't let this white girl bait you into a fight. Just leave her be in her cheap shoes and her bad weeve and lets go on out of here. She ain't worth it. Beleedat.

Trish: Oh I know you just didn't call me all that! Now I'm gonna have to beat you too! And damn, if you ain't a fine man yourself Mr. Long... Mr. LOooooong... you know, you sure do look like Luther Vandros in that suit of yours. You sing like Luther too?

*Teddy realizes that Trish is coming on to him*

Teddy: Um... uh... errr.... duh... shhhhpt... cha... euh... wwwwwwuh?

Rudo, as hilariously racist as that was, you just don't have the WWE mentality. They CONTINUE their storylines and evolve them into something beautiful. So the next week....

*Trish is walking around backstage with her hips shaking and her heels clacking. She enters the Girls Locker room and finds Molly Holly standing near a locker*

Molly - Yo chica, what's goin on?

*Molly has her hair wig-wammed into an impressive tapestry of curly, jet-black strands. She uses her long nails to massage her hair, making sure it holds its impressive height. She's clad in large hoop earrings, a belly shirt that lets a small amount of flab hang out, and tight sweatpants with the word "JUICY" embroidered on the back. As she talks to Trish, there is a constant, heavy chewing of a piece of gum in her mouth*

Molly - Yo Trish, girl, how's it going, esse?

Trish - Oh lordy, I don't know. My ankles just ain't workin today. It took me a couple tries to roll out of bed. But I did it with the Lord's help, God bless him!

Molly - Oh girl, that is funny. You is TOO funny. So what you be doing tonight, chica?

Trish - Girl, I just have no idea. Eric wants me to go walk my black ass to the ring to go against Victoria but girl, I just don't think I have the strength in me.

Molly- Girl, you SO do not need to take that shit from him. *snaps fingers*

Trish - Lord, you're right

Molly - What an asshole. Girl, you need to kick that booty to the curb. You need to stand up to that cubano and tell him you done taking all his shit!

Trish - Oh my baby, you're right. You're right. Lord, is it hot in here or is it just me?

Molly - Sista, it be hotter than Hell in here.

Trish - Oh, good. Sometimes, I don't know. I just gets these hot flashes and it's all crazy. Girl, I feel like a Con-Ed factory sometimes.

Molly - Ha ha!! Girl, you crazy! You are crazy! So, are you going to talk to this chico or what?

Trish - Yeah, Molly, I think I'm gonna give that boy a piece of my mind. Thanks for your help.

Molly - Oh girl, that's okay. We feel each other now. You inspired me, you know that? I recognize and embrace my Hispanic heritage thanks to you, sista.

Trish - Oh suga, we gonna be the best of friends.

......and now we can have a cultural partnership of Trish/Molly. It would certainly attract the stereotypical Hispanic/50-year-old Black Woman viewers.

Guest FrigidSoul

and while Eddy drives low riders to the ring Trish and Molly drive a 74 Pontiac with the paint chipped off the ceiling and rust replacing it, while the passenger side rear view mirror hangs off by the wires that allow it to be adjusted. It also has 3 hubcaps and then just a seal over the other tire.

Inside is a broken cassette deck stereo where the FM doesn't come in, torn leather seats with afghans over them, and crumbled styrofoam coffee cups on the back seat floors.

"......and now we can have a cultural partnership of Trish/Molly. It would certainly attract the stereotypical Hispanic/50-year-old Black Woman viewers."

But where's Denzel Washington fit in?