TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HartFan86

Maybe the biggest reason I hated WCW

Guest HartFan86

*I would put this in Old School, but it was on Confidential again, so I posted in here.*

Reason: Bulldog getting fired from WCW because one of their rings with the fucking stupid trap door that broke his back. How in the fucking world can the hotshots or whoever the hell made the calls to fire Bulldog sit in their office, realize he's going thru major problems, he's in the hospital and say "Well, we can just terminate him." Not even THAT is bad enough, but pull a "Steve Austin" and SEND his termination in the mail while he's in his HOSPITAL BED!! How fucking DARE them? Yeah, Davey wasn't your main preformer (could have been if you stupid fucks knew how to use him in 1993 when you got him in the FIRST place AND he was even a better preformer back then), but he's still a human being.

Not like they care now, but I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirrior and say I was a decent person. It's bad enough this happened to Austin, but it's just dispicable when they did it to Davey. Maybe it's a good thing they were the ones who lost the ratings war and not the WWF. I'm not saying Vince is a Saint or anything, but I sure as hell would rather have them right now instead of the crackheads in WCW.

Leave feedback if you wish.

Guest claydude14

vince was a helluva a lot nicer to davey, signing him and paying for his rehab and what not. bulldog is missed.

Guest HartFan86

Very good point. And it wasn't even Vince's FAULT Bulldog got hurt and he still helped him out considering he was working with the rival company! You don't see Ted Turner doing that.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

They fired Austin while he was injured too.

So I figure they got what they had coming.

Letting Austin go ended up putting the WWF so far ahead of WCW that it was actually funny to think they told Austin they couldn't market him.

What goes around comes around.

I don't see WCW around...

Guest Mindless_Aggression

I see WCW around. In the hearts and minds of millions...well Lee Marshal and Alundra Blayze anyways.