TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 4Life

Ric flair runing around naked on that wwe flight!

Guest 4Life

This from Fanwrestling.com

"According to new reports, Ric "Nature Boy" Flair was the first person drinking on that WWE plane from London. Reportedly, after having a few drinks with Arn Anderson, Ric Flair stripped down to his "birthday suit" and ran around aisles naked."

[smark Mode} No! This can't be true. Damn websites, they don't know anything. Flair is a legend!

{/Smark Mode}

-_- eww...

of course this isn't true, he's one of the smarks' boyz~! Hah, if it IS true, watch the IWC cry their eyes out in disbelief.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Umm...I'm a hardcore smark and I think this is hilarious. Flair running around naked...while not a good visual is just funny as hell.

www.steveswrestling.com

"-Also on the "flight from hell" back from UK, Ric Flair had quite a few beers and started stripping. From there he put on his robe wearnig nothing underneath, and ran around shouting.

-Arn Anderson was said to be a one-man crowd for Flair really feeding him the ammo needed to continue running around naked. Michael Hayes, who had witnessed the whole thing, also started stripping and ran around naked to several laughing RAW wrestlers. This was one of many things that Michael Hayes did that was frowned upon on the already infamous flight back from UK.

-More details on the Goldust situation on the flight have been released. Apparently Goldust was singing several songs over the PA system of the airplane. When he got to a Kenny Rogers classic, Arn Anderson attempted to stop him and failed. Terri Runnels, who was embarassed and felt bad at the same time tried stopping him and also failed. Finally, Jim Ross, who was waken up from the singing, got Goldust to stop singing."

It's, uh, already broken ridiculous with the mullet-cutting, Goldust-singing.  Is this even charted territory?

Guest buffybeast

Good grief, how old is Ric, 50 or 15?

This flight sounds more entertaining than the last few months of WWF tv.

Guest Ash Ketchum

Damn...

THE WWF'S FLIGHTS ARE BETTER THAN THEIR SHOWS!!!!!

I think it's pretty damn funny.

In the Missy Hyatt RF Shoots she talks about how Flair use to do stuff like that all the time. She says Flair always use to walk around the locker rooms showing his dick off, LoL. She also said, Flair was the biggest pervert ever in the business.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

It's still my personal belief that Ric Flair has fathered more illegitmate children than any rock star in this country.

Guest JAxlMorrison

I remember hearing a story about how Flair would run around bars pantsless with a sock over his dick,  calling himself "The Masked Marauder". LOL

Guest TheMikeSC

Umm, wouldn't it be quicker and less time-consuming for us to discuss flights where Flair DOESN'T walk around showing off his twig and berries?

-=Mike

...It's not like it's a RARE occurence or anything

Guest caboose

I assume Flair tried to take the air hostess to 'SPACE MOUNTAIN'.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

"-Also on the "flight from hell" back from UK, Ric Flair had quite a few beers and started stripping. From there he put on his robe wearnig nothing underneath, and ran around shouting.

You guys said he does this alot? When?

-Arn Anderson was said to be a one-man crowd for Flair really feeding him the ammo needed to continue running around naked. Michael Hayes, who had witnessed the whole thing, also started stripping and ran around naked to several laughing RAW wrestlers. This was one of many things that Michael Hayes did that was frowned upon on the already infamous flight back from UK

Was Hayes drunk too? And I never would of thoguht Anderson would do that.