TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rrrsh

Fantasy Baseball Questions

Guest Rrrsh

As all of our Fantasy Leagues approach, there is always Managers looking for Closers who are 1st year Closer. If anyone could post a list of prejective closers, that would be great.

Also, post a couple of late round picks who you see could be sleepers. I am in AL and NL exclusives, so sleepers are key!

Being that I am in several fantasy leagues around these parts, I can't afford to expose all of my sleeper candidates. However, there are a couple of closers worth keeping an eye on. B.J. Ryan struck out 122 batters in relief last season, and Jorge Julio just happens to have an arm injury. Mike Gonzalez posted a 55/6 K:BB ratio with Pittsburgh last season, and the only thing that needs to happen for Gonzalez to earn the closer's role is for Jose Mesa to turn into Jose Mesa. Now that K-Rod is the man in Anaheim, he's an elite fantasy pick. Keep an eye on Mike Adams in Milwaukee, Ryan Dempster in Chicago, and Chin-Hui Tsao in Colorado

Guest Rrrsh

BAH

When are these leagues happeneing then. Because I think there are more people on here who play Fantasy then just the people in your Leagues.

Guest Failed Mascot

There are at least 20 regulars from this forum that play fantasy baseball in leagues with one another.