TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Plushy Al Logan

Tutoring Advice

Guest Plushy Al Logan

I plan on tutoring a 37-year-old man who has poor English Comprehension skills, and poor math skills. He plans to work for a Utilities company. I just want advice, on how to help this man out, and if I should charge him.* Your help will be appreciated.

*He owes my family lots, and lots of money, and this man is a known criminal, which leads me to a dilemma, I just had snitched on a Prostitute who happened to be high on Heroin. But, then again, this man actually seems like he wants to make his life better for him, and his kids.

You're performing a service. Of course you should charge him. He seems to have a problem paying off his debts, but that's his problem, not yours. If he really is trying to make something of his life, then give him the responsibility of paying you for his learning.

As for how to help him, I'm sure there's plenty of information you could Google up about adult education in the areas of English comprehension and basic math.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

Thank You, Dr. Tom, you have come through for me again. And I also thank Mr. Oblivion for some advice. The reason why he is going for such a high paying position is because, he has lost his kids, and he is trying to show the courts that he is a good father, by being able to provide alot of money for them. I have faith in him, I have known him all of my life as a Herion addict.

As for the Prostitute, her parents don't know that it was me that made the anonymous call, I plan to go to her house, and speak to the parents, in order to either collect money, or find out more information so I could Blackmail them.