TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: CAE vs. Quincy/Mariano

COLE
Back on HeldDOWN and we're ready for tag team action!

BUFFER
The following tag team contest is set for one fall. In the ring, accompanied by the rest of the Burrough Boys. Total combined weight, four hundred fourty five pounds... QUUUIIINNCCCYYYYYY and MMAAAARRRIIIIAAAAAANNOOOOOOO!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The four Burrough Boys goof about in the ring, to the annoyance of the referee they're bugging.

COACH
My boys lookin' in [i]high[/i] spirits tonight!

COLE
And they're going to have to contend with a team they had an unsuccessful run-in with at AngleMania IX.

The fun is over for the BBs though as "Like The Angel" by Rise Against hits. Melody Nerdly summons out her twin brothers with the use of a Wiimote, then makes them hit a jumping high-five, sending one orange and one blue pyrotechnic rocket shooting into the air!

BUFFER
And their opponents! Accompanied by MELODY NERDLY... at a combined weight of three hundred, seventy pounds... MARV and MEL, THE CHHRRRIIIIIISSSSSTT AAAAIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRR... EEEXXXXXXPPRRRRREEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

MARV and MEL rush into the ring and slide in, only to get jumped by all four Burrough Boys!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
Hey! Come on, this is supposed to be two on two, what is this about!?

COACH
This is how we do in NYC, bitch!

COLE
Aren't you from Kansas?

Beaten on by all four Burrough Boys, MARV and MEL are sent off with a QUADRUPLE whip. They both duck double clotheslines though and dish out double Double Kickflips, knocking down all four New Yorkers at once!

COLE
Four for the price of two!

COACH
Just like the places you buy your suits at!

*DINGDINGDING*

As the bell sounds to start the match, Luther and Waldo bail out leaving the legal men in the match in the ring. MARV and MEL perform a double whip on Quincy and Mariano. The BBs hold onto the ropes though and point out how smart they are. At the same time, they spring off the middle rope with stereo asai moonsaults. But MARV and MEL run right underneath and come off the ropes in front with stereo running dropkicks!!

COLE
Woah! Fast paced action here on HeldDOWN, hold onto your hats!

MARV and MEL whip Quincy into a corner. They go to whip Mariano in as well, but a reversal sends in MARV instead. MARV recovers and hits a running forearm on Quincy in the corner. He then catches Mariano running in, launching him into the air, causing Mariano to hit a top rope bronco buster on Quincy! Quincy falls back in a tree of woe, leaving both Burrough Boys trapped. After a jumping high-five The CAE then run in and launch themselves with dropkicks, one high one low, blasting both Quincy and Mariano!!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
WOW!

Mariano rolls out of the ring, leaving Quincy two on one. The twin brothers send him to the ropes, launched up in the air by MARV and caught with a gutbuster by MEL! MARV then comes off the ropes with a swinging neckbreaker, with Quincy's back bending over MEL's knee for good measure!

COLE
The Christ Air Express are on fire here!

Cover by MEL...

Kickout!

Finally getting some order, referee Charles Robinson gets MARV on the apron, long enough for a tag to be made and another double team to be set up. Sending Quincy to the ropes, they hit a double hiptoss. The CAE then turn around to find Mariano springboarding in off the top rope, but they sidestep and guide him down into a springboard splash onto his own partner!

COACH
C'mon guys! Get yo' act together, homies!

COLE
Again, you are from [i]Kansas[/i].

Mariano is thrown outside as MARV covers Quincy...

No! The count is broken up as Luther and Waldo throw their SNEAKERS into the ring!

COLE
Pelting the referee with shoes, are you kidding me?

As Luther and Waldo argue with the referee, Melody takes exception as well and starts reminstrating with them too.

WALDO
Yo bitch, there ain't nothin' for ya here!

MELODY
How you gonna do, homeboy? How you gonna fling dem ice creams like dat?

LUTHER
Get out' mah grill, hoodrat!

MELODY
You wanna step to me? Huh? You wanna dance?

WALDO
Hell naw you ain't got none white girl!

MELODY
Best get to steppin', 'fore I leave ya'll curbstomped!

In the ring meanwhile, MARV and MEL hit the ropes, but MARV is tripped up by Mariano from the outside and dragged to the floor. Quincy catches hold of MEL and holds him up for a SPRINGBOARD HART ATTACK by Mariano!! Cover...

NO!

The BBs call for the finish.

COACH
Alright, time to get that cash money!

COLE
I... nevermind.

Quincy sets MEL up, looking for the Tanooki Suit... but MEL kicks up, kicking off of Mariano and floating over the back. He runs the two together, then ducks a clothesline from Quincy and counters with a Full Nelson Facebuster!!

COACH
No no, come on!

Recovering, Mariano runs at MEL. The elder twin ducks and Mariano keeps running, to where MARV has climbed to the apron. MARV nails him with a forearm from the outside. He then jumps in over the top, lands on the middle rope and executes the DIAMOND DUST on Mariano!!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
Here we go! MARV and MEL looking for that Happy Ending!

As The Christ Air Express prepare to finish Quincy off though, VINNY VALENTINE strolls to the ring! Meanwhile, Luther and Waldo jump to the apron to try and help their partner. Dropkicks from The CAE send them flying to the arena floor though. Quincy tries to take advantage, but his double clothesline is ducked and he suffers the HAPPY ENDING after all!

3!!!!!

*DINGDINGDING!*

BUFFER
Here are your winners... the team of MARV and MEL, THE CHRIST AIR EXPRESS!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

As the brothers celebrate though, attention turns to the outside where Vinny is attempting to put the moves to Melody! His disco dancing and chest rubbing doesn't seem to be winning her over, but it does distract MARV and MEL, allowing Luther and Waldo to attack from behind!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
And now it's another gangland beatdown from the New York street punks!

Luther and Waldo puts the feet (sneakerless, remember) to MARV and MEL, joined by Vinny Valentine. Three on two the odds are too much for The CAE and they're stomped down into the mat. Looking on helplessly, Melody is given a HIP-SWIVEL by Vinny V!

MELODY
HELP! HEEELLLLPP!!

Luckily for Melody, somebody hears her cries for help...

...[b]BIFF ATLAS[/b], running out to the rescue!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
IT'S BIFFMAN TO THE RESCUE!!

COACH
Aw, you've gotta be kidding me with this!

Biff slides into the ring and lands a right hand on Luther, who flies backwards! And one for Waldo, sent crashing out of the ring! Vinny freezes and begs off from the superhero dressed Atlas. Biff grabs him by the head though and with superheroic strength, he launches Vinny V over the top and through the skies, right down onto all four Burrough Boys who unwittingly break the Disco Duck's fall!!

"YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Biff checks that MARV and MEL are okay, as The Ghetto Groove Monkeys pick themselves up and run for safety.

MELODY
My hero!

A swooning Melody is caught by Biff, while The CAE pick themselves up and thank Biff for saving them.

COACH
This simp be getting simpler and simpler! Dude's running around in a Halloween costume now. I thought he was just playing dress-up for AngleMania, now he's acting like a superhero 24/7?

COLE
He IS a superhero, Coach!

COACH
Whuh?

COLE
Well, he just just answered the call of a damsel in distress, ran off the bad guys, came to the rescue of those that needed help. That's pretty heroic if you ask me.

Sign in to follow this