TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kotzenjunge

Drei thousand.

Guest Kotzenjunge

3000, folks. I got it before I left for my trip without even really trying. CWM and I managed to keep some banter up that took up about 30 posts alone.

Here is where you say what is good about me. Nothing bad. Screw you bad people. You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!!!

Relate your favorite NON-STATE thing(s) about me. If you can't think of anything from here, think of anything I may have said on AIM or based on my Impressingroom.com pictures, which can be found here.

Just for the hell of it, I'll even answer questions about myself, no matter how probing.*

For the record, 1500-2000 was probably the most fun, because I kept thinking of what historical event happened in the year of my post number. Yes, us history nerds tend to keep it on the mind constantly.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

* you know damn well where the line is for questions. Don't cross it.

Guest Kotzenjunge

"You look like Prof. Frink.

And do you ever go outside?

That's it."

Why yes, I DO go outside, quite often. Just never for a long enough period to burn my skin, which is what always happens. I NEVER tan. Sucks balls(twitches)...blayven!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest treble charged

Here, just for you:

1762: Rebellion in Ilocos Province led by Diego de Silan.

Take that.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Shit, I could do 1762. I just couldn't think of any for 1760.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kinetic

Another male poster that I can safely assume is less attractive than I am. Which is not to say that you aren't devestatingly handsome or anything. You're just no Kinetic.

Now if only I could get a cool shirt like that. In any case, happy 3000. I should be joining you in about two years.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I actually have an excess of cool shirts. My AP Biology teacher asked me to count them all when I got home one day, and I counted some 20 or so. He had guessed 25, which is how many it is now. I have to choose the best of the best for my date with Erica, which is the multi-layered blue glitter shirt. Looks blue, then you see the small green scales under it reflecting everything, but then you see the prismatic glittery things on top of the almost invisible black web holding it all together. Sounds awful in description, and I would take a picture, but I really don't think a picture does it any justice. I will if anyone wants me to though.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

EDIT: And as long as I'm handsome enough for Kylie, I really don't give a crap. Erica doesn't seem to mind.

Guest Incandenza

I can't think of anything to say, Kotz, so I'd like to point everyone's attention to my new sig.

Oh, and congrats on your meaningless accomplishment.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I think I'm becoming an airhead. Dreary stuff just annoys me these days. Where's the love?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest papacita

3000?!?! WICKED BAD!!!!!!

::Holds up hand, waits for high five...realizes he ain't getting shit and moves on::

Um...anyway...you apparently have a fake ass, which makes you the 2nd coolest person on this board...the first being guess who? That's right...CUTTHROAT~! And that pic of Kylie you had up the other day in the red riding hood looking outfit was nice. Nice as hell.

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

You somehow remind me of Mike Sanders.

Above Average! OMFG !!! I love you! :wub:

Guest Kotzenjunge

Thanks to DJ Jeff, I now think of Brock as a smiling, hopping green dude who likes showing off his package.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest DJ Jeff
Thanks to DJ Jeff, I now think of Brock as a smiling, hopping green dude who likes showing off his package.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

:lol:

Brock "The Hopping Smiling Green Dude" Lesnar.

Guest Kotzenjunge

You forgot the package. I don't care what shadow mumbo-jumbo you think up, there is no such thing as a flesh-colored shadow. Looks like Brock waxes 'em too.

Waxing nuts + INTENSE~! ice baths = 2(INTENSE~!)

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest DJ Jeff
You forgot the package. I don't care what shadow mumbo-jumbo you think up, there is no such thing as a flesh-colored shadow. Looks like Brock waxes 'em too.

I'm gonna change my banner up a tad. <_<

Guest Kotzenjunge

Okay, I was happy until you did the TOTALLY out-of-place headbanging face. WHAT IN THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN GOD'S NAME DOES THAT DAMN FACE HAVE TO DO WITH LESNAR?????

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest DJ Jeff
Okay, I was happy until you did the TOTALLY out-of-place headbanging face. WHAT IN THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN GOD'S NAME DOES THAT DAMN FACE HAVE TO DO WITH LESNAR?????

A smiley doesn't have to have anything to do with what I post, you know. :mellow:

Guest Kotzenjunge

But that's the idea! They're there to enhance the post with some kind of facial expression!!

(brain fries, begins watching Judge Judy as a result, tears quad)

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest justsoyouknow

You helped me with my AP US History essay.....you're my hero. And you're a pretty cool guy to talk to, even if you do have this strange "underground" vibe to you.

Fo sheez

Guest justsoyouknow

You just seem like those types that's on top of the nightlife and/or up-and-coming trends.....nevermind, I'm done.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Aha, that makes more sense. Whenever I think Underground, I envision grimy bars and surly punk bands playing and stuff.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest evenflowDDT
* you know damn well where the line is for questions. Don't cross it.

There's a LINE for questions? Anyway... here's my question: have you left for Washington yet? I can't remember... if not I know you will be soon, so have a great trip! If so... ummm, hope you are having a great trip! If by some freak accident the trip was cancelled.... uhhh.... shoot, hope you would have had a great trip!