TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

The Office: Season 4

Ok, so we have Boss Temp, Jan living with Michael, Jam finally together and a hurt, vindictive Kelly and Karen.

Oh, and Creed. Can't forget Creed.

Should be another great season.

Edited by KingPK

I was hoping "Even for the internet, it's pretty shocking" would be the subtitle.

Anyway:

Fun Run

Written by (the Emmy-Award Winning!) Greg Daniels

A freak accident causes Michael to feel the office is cursed. He explores the religious beliefs of his employees before deciding to hold a charity 5K fun run. Meanwhile, further developments in the romances of Pam and Jim, and Dwight and Angela are explored.

Next 3 episode summaries after this week's (all one hour, minor spoilers I suppose):

"Dunder Mifflin Infinity" Much to the dismay of Michael and many of the employees, Ryan returns to the Scranton branch of Dunder Mifflin to bring the company into the digital age. Angela is still upset about her cat.

"Launch Party" The Dunder Mifflin Infinity website is launching and Michael is excited about going to the big launch party in New York while Angela plans a satellite party for the Scranton branch. Meanwhile, Dwight competes against the website to see who can sell the most paper in one day.

"Money" As Jan renovates the condo, Michael confronts his growing debt every way he can, which includes pressuring his employees for a loan. Pam and Jim spend a night out on Dwight’s family farm, now a bed and breakfast.

Also, no heart next to the thread? You really dropped the ball on this one, PK.

Anyway, I think what's going to be really interesting about the first four hour-longs is how they make them so that the two halves are cohesive as a one-hour, but can still make sense if they're split into half-hour episodes for reruns (since the two halves are counted towards the 30 episode order).

Didn't read the spoilers but at this point I'm not gonna like it one bit if they get the idea that Jim and Pam are together out in the open. Based on the previews it's clear that Jim and Karen are no longer together but I'd prefer it if they got across the idea that the only time we'll see glimpses into Pam and Jim's relationship is through the camera catching them as opposed to camera-based confessionals.

From the spoilers:

Meanwhile, Dwight competes against the website to see who can sell the most paper in one day.

This is going to be fantastic.

On right now.

Kevin's reaction to Pam and Jim was great.

Awww, poor Angela.

Dude, the freezer?!?!

Michael's reaction to the cat was a thing of greatness.

I tuned in just as Michael was showing Jan asleep on the bed. Did i miss anything before that?

Just Michael eating breakfast that Jan made for him.

Well, she bought the milk.

"You make more money as a leader"

Creed is awesome.

"And who is Jesus's dad?"

LOL at Andy's nipples bleeding.

"Good thing it was only Meredith."

"I've been involved in a lot of cults, both as a leader and a follower. It's much more fun to be a follower, but there's more money as a leader."

"Yeah, a lot of people have been calling me wunderkind. What's that? I guess it means to be very successful at a young age, so I can see why they're saying it. But it's a big word."

And I guess Karen is done?

Pam and Jim uber-geek out moment. Sweet fuck, this isn't gonna last long so I'm gonna enjoy it.

And man, if I went into tonights episode thinking "They can't make Jenna Fischer more fuckable"......I'm ashamed.