TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Xbox LiveGamertags

I just got my 360 running on Live, so I'm looking for some more friends. My Gamertag and games are as follows:

LIST

Matt Young: MattYoung

Smues: Nuinitari

Mole: BoSoxMole

Conspiracy_Victim: Gunslinger57

Scroby: Scroby

MrRant: Smarktalk

Fokai: claytronovich

bps21: bps21

luke-o: Paster0fMuppets

CanadianGuitarist: Twigs9904

Darthtiki: Darth Tiki98

Dairy of a Madman: Urinesane

Blue Bacchus: Blue1138

BlackFlagg: BlackFlagg669

Ripper: Rest2137

Thoth: ThothBeyond

death by burrito: deathbyburrit0

AndrewTS: AndrewTS

Broward83: UTBroward

Chriswok: Chriswok

WukenBloodstar: Ingram Plisken

Sabre: SABRE FTW

LooseCannon25: dlo29

mfn: AmsterDAMNation

909: Kingof909

Vitamin X: TsunamiWveChain

Guest Smues

Gamertag: Nuinitari

But I don't play anything online yet except for getting my ass whooped at UMK3.

Didn't the GOW thread evolve into a gamertag discussion? Eh, maybe that was just for people who play GOW. In any case, I'm Gunslinger57. I don't play online a lot but I can be talked into it fairly easily.

Conspiracy, what games do you have besides Gears? Smues, do you have anything else you could/would want to play?

Mole, I sent you a friend request since Madden and 2K7 are the 2 games I'm looking to play most. I have a lot of free time on my hands now, til I find a job, so whenever you want a game, let me know.

Scroby

Gears of War

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007

Maddn 07

Fight Night Round 3

Dead or Alive 3

Guest Smues

I've got all the Burgerking games and Battle for Middle Earth 2. I think those are the only online games I have, but I haven't played them yet other than playing big bumpin once

Let's see. I actually don't have a ton of games (unemployment STILL sucks) but multiplayer wise I have....

Gears of War

Call of Duty 2

Fight Night Round 3

Dead or Alive 4 (although I think I've played it like twice)

Saint's Row

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Splinter Cell Double Agent (I need to get back to that one though)

Conspiracy, what games do you have besides Gears? Smues, do you have anything else you could/would want to play?

Mole, I sent you a friend request since Madden and 2K7 are the 2 games I'm looking to play most. I have a lot of free time on my hands now, til I find a job, so whenever you want a game, let me know.

Alright, but I'm barely ever on anymore.

I don't have a TV at the moment, but I do have Halo 2, FNR 3, Gears of War and soon the Burger King collection. I'll get back into grabbing new games in a week or two. I'm dying to pick up Tiger Woods and one of the basketball games out there.

Gamertag is claytronovich.

Guest Paul

Tag: prince pizaul

Madden 07

NBA Live 07

Burnout Revenge

NHL 2k7

Smackdown vs Raw 2007 (i never play that gane...)

Bring it...

Pastor0fMuppets

Im not on a lot anymore cause ive got a wii, but ill be on every now and again to play Marvel.

You can add COD3 to my list of multiplayer games. Not bad single player (I like how they don't do the same tired missions for the 100th time) but my character seems to get hung up on edges quite a bit.

Anyone want to play multi, let me know here or on PM. I don't get on Live a whole lot (except to download the free stuff) but I'll play when someone wants.

I actually put my name in wrong.

it's Paster0fMuppets. The O is a zero.

And ive finally played Gears of War, its alright but the multiplayer is a bit shite. Too many people playing that HAVE to win and it pisses me off. Im there to have some fun, not be shouted at by someone who cant loose well.

I actually put my name in wrong.

it's Paster0fMuppets. The O is a zero.

And ive finally played Gears of War, its alright but the multiplayer is a bit shite. Too many people playing that HAVE to win and it pisses me off. Im there to have some fun, not be shouted at by someone who cant loose well.

I would suggest not playing ranked matches. everyone cheats and whines and bitches there, while on the regular player matches it is alot less "serious" I too couldn't give a fuck, and I have only played like 2 ranked matches for me to see I don't need to play there.

I'll add people when I get home. i just found this thread and I am at work. You'll be the first rant

My tag is MisawaGQ but I don't have gold.

I finally just bought a gold membership for a year out of a closing Compusa for 25 bucks.