TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rising up out of the back seat-nuh

TSM Poster Tournament II: Final Result

Ahem...*clears throat*

I would like to thank everybody that voted for me in this tournament. There were times where all hope felt lost. The Buffy marks undying support of one of their own, and the lack of New York Rangers fans here on the board seemingly hurt my chances. However, thanks to good friends, OAOAST brethren, and the owner of our lil' site himself, I persevered.

I'd also like to say thank you to Ripper, for not only giving me some competition, but for keeping me entertained with his posts. The man is an asset to the board, and should be viewed as such.

I'd like to thank Dames for the naming of myself as a mod yet again. Just FYI, there were never any intentions on banning those who voted against me if I lost. No serious intentions at least.

Now...onto the victory party!

*puts on crown and sash, and goes to get blitzed with fellow posters*

Guest TheGame2705

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear Zack, the In-Crowd was supposed to be a joke!

you and Ed took to the next level

The In Crowd was never a joke, though I'm pretty sure Ed embellished his character a bit. I never did B-).

conspiracy.jpg

Hey! I got a shout out in the acceptance speech.

Guess its a good thing I'm not a sore loser...

Hey, Zack, don't drive your car home...I'll...uh...call a cab for you incase some small animal came along and chewed on your breakline...cause that can happen...breaklines get chewed through all the time....

BTW, I have no Idea what the hell that picture means.

Guest TheGame2705
*tells Palestinian suicide bombers the  wherabouts of the victory party*

You and Game should hook up.

Me and your dad should hook up. Well as long as he's not as ugly as you then screw that. I'll go back to rioting.

Ahem...*clears throat*

I would like to thank everybody that voted for me in this tournament. There were times where all hope felt lost. The Buffy marks undying support of one of their own, and the lack of New York Rangers fans here on the board seemingly hurt my chances. However, thanks to good friends, OAOAST brethren, and the owner of our lil' site himself, I persevered.

I'd also like to say thank you to Ripper, for not only giving me some competition, but for keeping me entertained with his posts. The man is an asset to the board, and should be viewed as such.

I'd like to thank Dames for the naming of myself as a mod yet again. Just FYI, there were never any intentions on banning those who voted against me if I lost. No serious intentions at least.

Now...onto the victory party!

*puts on crown and sash, and goes to get blitzed with fellow posters*

payme.gif

KKK this did give you the opportunity to say that I should get 20 free votes as part of affermitive action. Dude, you're slipping. You would have pounced on that a while back.

The dream is dead...

*turns off the lights and leaves*

Me and your dad should hook up. Well as long as he's not as ugly as you then screw that. I'll go back to rioting.

OMG a parent joke! So witty!

Personally, I'm glad you find me ugly. Now go push someone's poop in.

OMG a parent joke! So witty!

Personally, I'm glad you find me ugly. Now go push someone's poop in.

Heh...he said "poop"

Hey Lois...Poop!