TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

TSM Poster Tournament III~!

YES! It's that time again. Ego-fuck 2004! The return of a knockout competition designed to sort out the greatest posters on the board. Maybe.

Last time out, Zack Malibu beat Ripper to win the title of TSMs most popular poster, while in the first tournament EvenflowDDT beat Zack Malibu in a controversial final to become the original TSM poster champion. Now it's time to begin the nomination process again.

We need 64 of the best, so no more than two nominations per person.

The first 64 to be nominated, provided they're worthy enough, get in.

Out of respect for their previous acheivements, I wish to nominate:

Zack Malibu

EvenflowDDT

NOW YOU GO!

NorthernLights5

Thats nl5xsk1, yeah?

And Piss, I thought I could rely on you for a nomination at least. But no, you're too busy galavanting around town with your two new fancy men. For shame...

What can I say? I like the young 'uns. And what do you need another award for anyway? You don't even have enough room for all your bowling trophies or shrunken head collection as it is.

Ah...

Frig

Thumbtack

I might have said Nevermortal, but it would be tacky, considering he said me. I'm sure somebody will though...

edit: Since they already took Thumbtack, fuck it. Nevermortal, officially.

Guest FrigidSoul
Frigid you son of a bitch, I thought for sure my nomination was coming from you.

you son of a bitch

Your email with Nicole Richie titties never reached my mailbox. Thus your nomination was revoked.

However if they don't count banned accounts you can take over for Lemmycakes.

Guest FrigidSoul

I think Lemmycakes should be the exception. In his one thread he was more entertaining than 90% of the board has been since I've come around. I mean look at the time he took with the animated Tony Danza.

I really wish that gimmik poster hadn't been banned. Whomever it was gets major props for the comics.

No gimmick posters huh?

Frigid needs to nominate a new pair then

Also with the Thumbtack confusion, we're at an odd number, so someone needs to nominate a third poster

Guest FrigidSoul

Damn, then none of my choices are acceptable. Fine, for actual posters then...

CanadianChick

and I don't have a second since Thumbtack has been mentioned several times. He doesn't need my nomination.

I'm not so sure about the timing for this. I mean, what has anybody done recently? As long as I'm in it though, it has my full support. Step back, wanna kiss myself.