TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TSMAdmin

Raw from JHawk's Beak (3/3/2003)

Guest TSMAdmin

Raw from JHawk's Beak (3/3/2003)

from Jared "JHawk" Hawkins

E-Mail of the Week: The honors go to Kenneth Parkman, who sent his opinions on the current state of Raw.

Hey JHawk,

As a wrestling fan from the early 80's, I cannot bring myself to watch most of the "sports entertainment" that the WWE is throwing together lately. I grew up watching Georgia Championship Wrestling since I was from Atlanta, and while the constant bullshit endings to matches was frustrating, at least the storylines made sense and you could follow from week to week. But as everyone has said, Raw has been consistently crap with regards to storylines and for the most part matches. Since the botched Invasion angle and the subsequent brand extension, I find myself only glancing at Raw occasionally on Monday but mostly flipping to other channels. I catch your recaps, which are quite entertaining, just to see if things have gotten any better that I might consider watching a full show. But as you have said in the past, you have to watch the show so why should I bother. However, in the last few weeks, I have caught an angle that actually seems to be consistent and makes sense.

Is it just me or is someone different writing the storylines for the women on Raw these last few weeks? The storyline revolving around Jazz, Victoria, and Trish is actually pretty good. Now don't get me wrong, the matches are not the best but the storyline makes sense. It seems to be well thought out and is flowing instead of being the "herky-jerky" crap that we see with all of the storylines revolving around the guys. In my opinion you could have taken three of you better male wrestlers, placed them in this same storyline and everyone would have loved it. But hell at least the storyline revolves around some of the women who can work instead of Dawn Marie and Torrie.

Just thought I would throw those thoughts out there. Keep up the good work so that I do not have to waste my Monday nights.

Ken hits on what is probably the most important thing to remember about wrestling storylines: You need to be able to follow them from week to week. Take tonight's card. They've already announced a match with Booker T against Scott Steiner for this evening's show. "But wait," you say. "Haven't they been teaming up over the last couple of weeks?" Exactly. Why would they want to face each other in the first place? With the current women's storyline, everything has a purpose. Trish has a gripe with both women, so she's playing no favorites when it comes to running in. Jazz wants Victoria's title, but is willing to team with her if it means she can get her hands on Trish and the other divas. Victoria is doing everything she can to save her title. My only gripe thus far is that nobody is playing into the past relationship with Jazz and Steven Richards, which could add another dimension to an already good storyline.

As always, you can be immortalized in the e-mail of the week at the feedback addy at the bottom of the page. And by the way, should anybody have some old GCW tapes floating around that they'd like reviewed, I accept donations. [shameless advertising mode off.]

The injury bug bites: Batista and Randy Orton are both out several months thanks to injuries suffered earlier this weekend (Orton with a broken foot, Batista with a torn tricep). And now we hear that Kurt Angle may have the same injury that just put Edge on the shelf and thus could be out for a full year. Here's where WWE's philosophy of "don't elevate anybody talented" is going to bite them in the ass. The jury's still out on what Batista and Orton have to offer, although they both show a ton of potential. Batista has especially been misused, and those of you who have seen his work in Ohio Valley Wrestling know what I'm talking about. But the possible loss of Angle is huge. Angle is one of the few guys WWE pushes who actually has the complete package. He has great mic skills, he can engage the crowd at all times, he puts on terrific matches, and he can put just about anybody over while still keeping himself hot. Who else can you name that has that? Possibly The Rock when he's not in Hollywood, and put a strong emphasis on the word "possibly". Now what happens if another main eventer goes down? Say Brock Lesnar needs six months off. Who are casual fans going to buy in the main event? As deep as the roster is, there really aren't too many people to step up. WWE has had their opportunities, but with all the missed chances, they could be one key injury from the safety net being taken away.

Forum Quote of the Week: "When you're laying beaten in a hospital bed, you'll realize that Evolution is across the hall." -Anglesault

Tonight: In addition to the aforementioned Steiner-Booker match, you have a hardcore match featuring Rob Van Dam and Kane vs. Al Snow and Tommy Dreamer. Also, Jazz and Victoria face Jacqueline and Trish Stratus (where's Molly and that hot as hell new outfit she wore on Heat?), Christian meets Jeff Hardy, and Test faces Chris Jericho in the match dropped from No Way Out. Also, The Rock and Steve Austin are in the same building for the first time since the initial roster split (if you don't count No Way Out), and Eric Bischoff has promised us a welcoming committee for Austin. I'm actually kind of jazzed up about tonight's show for some reason, but that could just be the caffeine and cheesecake talking.

Segment 1

Easy E is in better shape than last week, and Rico and Three Minute Warning are the first line in Bischoff's Welcoming Committee. Cave his skull in when he gets there, but save a piece for Bisch so he can welcome him back to Raw personally!

LIVE from the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, Long Island, New York! We damn near lose the picture in the first two minutes, but we're sold out for The Rock and Stone Cold's confrontation! And "just as we went on the air", Bisch ordered Booker T vs. Scott Steiner!

And out comes Booker T to a pretty nice pop. Book's got the stick, and he's a five time WCW Champion in case you forgot. Booker won the battle royal last week, but instead of Disneyland, he's going to WrestleMania. And that brings out Hungry Hungry Hippos, who is the second healthiest member of Evolution behind The Man WHOO!, who follows close behind. And Hunter thinks Booker's confused about his role...in life. Booker goes to WrestleMania, but "somebody like you doesn't get to be a World Champion" because they don't deserve it. That could be considered racist if you wanted to cause controversy. Hunter says Booker's an entertainer, not a competitor. And Hunter wants a spinnaroonie. "Entertain me. That's your job." Cue the "asshole" chants. Hunter laughed his ass off all week thinking about Booker challenging for the World Heavyweight Title. Sure, he was five time WCW Champion, but "that place was a joke". HHH: "Wasn't that around the same time illustrious superstars such as David Arquette and somebody named Vince Russo were WCW Champions?" Good point, actually. Hunter says Booker has his moments, but what do you get from it? This is the granddaddy of them all, and "you're going to wrestle the greatest professional wrestler alive today?" I thought Brock Lesnar was facing the greatest wrestler alive today. Hunter more or less guarantees a victory, and Booker's rebuttal: Some of what he said is true, but that doesn't change the fact that he's going to WrestleMania, and "somebody like me is gonna rag tag your ass and beat you for the World Heavyweight Championship." Hunter wishes luck because he's gonna need it. Oh, and good luck against Scott Steiner. What would make Bischoff think of a match like that? With a guy like Steiner, "You'll be lucky to make it to WrestleMania." Gee, don't foreshadow it too much, guys.

3MW and Rico are waiting with their weapons of choice, and Rico tells them to hide.

----------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

----------

HHHater Clock: One segment, 8:12. There's nothing like belittling a wrestler's past accomplishments to make him seem like a threat to your title, huh? I'm all for Triple H being confident, and Booker did a nice job of regaining his own credibility at the end of it, so we'll see where they go from here. But by asking how Bisch came up with that match, and then the "you'll be lucky et cetera" bit...forget the clean finish, and expect to find out something fishy is going on in the booking room.

Segment 2

Test vs. Jericho tonight.

One fall: Mr. Extreme vs. ChrisTIAN

The story so far: Last week, Hardy tried to help out Stacy Keibler when Jericho and Christian were trying to hurt her, so we get this match. Hot damn, it actually makes sense! Hardy wastes no time going after Christian, jumping him before the bell. He tosses him over the top rope and pulls him off the apron, then it's a baseball slide and a plancha onto Christian. Rolling him back in for 2. Series of stomps and up top, but Christian crotches him. Christian suplexes Hardy onto the top rope and covers for 2. Kicks and forearms. And Christian punches away at the back. Abdominal stretch, and JR even goes into the history of the hold to put it over! Hardy breaks and goes for a jawbreaker, but Christian counters with a knee to the midsection. Choke against the ropes. Hardy punches back. Forearm. Clothesline. Spinning mule kick for 2. Compactor, but Christian rolls through it and grabs the tights for 2. Hardy gets the double legdrop to the groin and heads up top...he misses, but comes back with the Whisper in the Wind for 2. Reverse Twist of Fate, but Christian grabs the top rope to block, then hits the Unprettier, and Chad Patten makes the three count at 4:16. 3/4*

Bischoff is backstage with Lance Storm, and William Regal is sick, so Storm and Chief Morley are Bischoff's second line of defense. And Bischoff wants Storm to give him a personal welcome. He's got it.

----------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

----------

Dear God, this never got going. It actually started off fairly well, but the work Christian did on the back, seemingly important over the course of the match, was completely forgotten by the end of the match. How do you forget the focal point of the attack in a four minute match? Being Jeff Hardy and/or working on Raw, apparently. I tried to like it, but the lack of psychology and blown Jeff Hardy spots make this way too painful.

Segment 3

One fall: Chief Morley vs. Little Spike Dudley

Morley stares a hole through Lawler on his way to the ring. JR: "He thinks he's Jay Strongbow or somebody with 'Chief' written on his tights." Morley grabs the stick, and he can make his matches as interesting as he likes. So if Spike wins, the Dudleys will be reinstated. But if either Bubba and/or D-Von interfere, they're suspended indefinitely. Spike charges before the bell, but he is quickly outpowered. Spike fights back and resorts to biting. Log roll by Spike, and he goes for the Dudley Dawg, but Morley counters it into a Blue Thunder power bomb. Arrogant cover, and Spike turns it into a crucifix for 2. Morley's pissed now, so he goes for chops and punches and turnbuckle smashes to wear Spike down. Jack Doan warns about a hair pull, and Morley goes into a rolling suplex sequence that ends with a slingshot suplex. Top rope...Money Shot, and that's the win at 2:21. The Dudleys are still suspended thanks to an extended squash. DUD

Backstage, Christian brags to Y2J+3 about his win, and Jericho has a surprise for Test tonight. In comes Bischoff, and he wants Christian and Jericho to be the third line of the welcoming committee. As a way to return the favor from No Way Out, of course.

----------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

----------

Apparently WWE's creative team still doesn't feel they need to end the Morley-Dudley Boyz feud, and I still don't care. This match was just a glorified squash, and it's getting to the point that they need to either use Spike or get rid of him, because having him there to do two minute jobs to a part-time wrestler isn't helping anybody.

Is anybody else sick of these "welcoming committee" bits yet? Why not just say, "All the heels need to take Austin out" and be done with it? That saves ten minutes that could go to a match! (You're thinking too logically again.) Oh.

Segment 4

We're on Long Island, in case you didn't read Segment 1.

One fall: Trish the Cheating Bitch and Jacqueline still works here? vs. Jazz and Victoria (WWE Women's Champion--w/Steven Richards)

This is part of the kickass storyline we were discussing earlier, and for the life of me I don't know why we still insist on having background diva Jackie in there. This is the first time Jazz and Trish have been in a match together since May 13, 2002. Trish takes both of the heels down at the bell, but Jazz and Jackie are legal to start. Oklahoma roll from Jacqueline for 2. Jazz quickly gains the advantage. Running powerslam/piledriver combination for 2. Victoria in for a superkick, but Jackie ducks and Victoria hits Jazz...and your broadcast team ignores it! What the hell!?! Victoria with a side slam to Jackie for 2. Snap suplex for 2. Series of shoulderblocks in the corner, but after the corner whip, Jackie avoids a shoulderblock. There's the tag to Trish, and here she comes with the forearms. And chops. Thesz press with punches. Trish elbows Jazz off the apron and into Richards' arms. Jazz and Richards argue as Jackie baseball slides both of them. Trish hits the Stratusphere, but Victoria rolls through into a sunset flip for 2, and then Trish cradles Victoria for 2 for the pin at 3:14. Nice finishing sequence, boring before that. 3/4* Postmatch, the heels stare their opponents down, but nothing else comes of it.

It's The Rock's locker room! He's next!

----------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

----------

A nice finishing sequence saved this one, as they didn't even build the storyline too much (unless you count the Jazz-Richards argument). The heel miscue spot was completely ignored, and if you're going to run with it, why not have it lead to the end of the match? Without the heels winning the match, you need a spot like that to mean something, and it came off as not even happening. By the way, why does nobody ever go for the pin off of the Thesz press? Since that's the point of the move and all?

Segment 5

Lance Storm is backstage waiting on Austin. Here comes Morley, who wants first crack.

Coach is back to his interviewing duties, and he knocks to get Rocky wants to be in pictures. Rocky asks Coach if he's on crack, because he doesn't have an appointment. Rocky gives him an appointment for Wednesday. The crowd is against The Rock even more than they were at SummerSlam! The Rock wants his guitar, but waiting for him in the locker room is The Hurricane. The Rock can't believe his eyes, but "Holy hypocrite!" Rock challenged Austin, but this week Bischoff's doing his dirty work? WUZUPWITDAT? He's been watching the Rock walking around naked? But Rocky wanted to talk to him. Remember how last week, he said he could whip the Scorpion King's ass? Well, it was the other way around. "Right in front of Grimace and Mayor McCheese" and all of that. And The Rock was screaming...when Booker tossed him over the top rope. Rocky claims he tripped. Damn, he knows how to work the crowd. Rock reminds Hurricane that he's nothing. The cell phone goes off: "It's nothing, he says he knows you." And Rocky points out his braces. "Are you the president of the Student Council? Are you going to sell band candy?" Anyway, when Hurricane was tossed over the top rope, The Rock said his Scorpion King catchphrase, which means, according to Hurricane, "The Scorpion King got a tiny dingaling." This is getting rather long. What does Hurricane want? He figured Rock out. He's afraid of Steve Austin. "Full of brahma bull crap." He leaves, and Rocky looks at his crotch. "You're still the king!"

----------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

----------

I have two minor quibbles with this segment. One, this was way too long, although it had its moments where it was absolutely hilarious. And two...Rocky kept addressing the crowd directly. From his locker room. Where he theoretically shouldn't be able to hear the crowd. In fact, once or twice he told the crowd to stop laughing or cheering when they were dead silence. Don't address the crowd directly during the backstage stuff unless you're right behind the curtain. It comes off awkward. Not as good as last week, but still fun.

Segment 6

One fall: Y2J+3 vs. Test

Last week, Stacy was locked in the Walls of Jericho. Jericho has the stick. He has a very heartfelt apology to Stacy Keibler. He's sorry that she was stupid enough to hook herself up with a horrible boyfriend like Test, and he has some rare Girls Gone Wild footage to prove it. Here's the clip of Test signing some chests! Backstage, My Future Wife is PISSED, and Test shoves it in her face by reiterating that it was Stacy's idea. Jericho wants a countout, but here comes Test like a bull in Pamplona. Test is punching and punching and punching away. Delayed press slam. A series of a headslams, and Christian is stalking Stacy, who is headed to the ringside area for safety. Test sees it and leaves the ring to chase Christian. And Stacy gets yelled at. Test finally returns to the ring, and Jericho gains control. Jericho charges, but Test catches him with a tilt-a-whirl slam. Clotheslines. Jericho avoids the power bomb, and he goes for the Walls of Jericho, but Test flips Jericho over. Test gets the high angle power bomb, but it only gets 2. Test wants the boot, but Jericho grabs the ref, and Christian comes in with an inverted DDT. Jericho covers but only gets 2. Jericho removes the turnbuckle pad. Stacy on the apron, but Jericho grabs her by the hair. Stacy slaps him, and Test hits the full nelson slam. The cover, but Christian distracts the referee. Jericho with a low blow and a sleeping neckbreaker for the pin at 3:56, and if the crowd was any deader, this could be the subject of an episode of Six Feet Under. 1/2* Postmatch, Stacy is tossed into the ring, and the heels have chairs. Test svaes her, but gets a Con-Chair-to for his efforts. And Christian grabs Stacy. Here comes the Holy Bible Kid to make the save. Sweet Chin Music to Christian, but Jericho levels him with a chair. HBK is busted wide open! Jericho with the mic. "You've tried to be the hero one too many times, Shawn Michaels, but look at you now, you stupid son of a bitch!" Jericho wants to end his career right now, but instead, he wants to save it for WrestleMania.

----------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

----------

It wasn't that this match was total crap, but the Stacy stuff completely overshadowed everything they may have been trying in the ring. This led to the dead crowd, which led to the match coming off uninspired. Something tells me that the apparent heel turn might be the deathknell for Test's WWE career, and if it weren't for his relationship with Stacy, he may have been gone before now. At least Jericho-Michaels is on for WrestleMania, and hopefully HBK does the right thing in four weeks and puts Jericho over clean.

Segment 7

During the break, Shawn Michaels was helped to the back. Your hosts are Good Ol' JR and The Pharaoh, who discuss the segment.

Steve Austin returns to Raw TONIGHT! And The Rock will confront him!

Backstage, 3MW is tired of waiting, but here comes somebody into the parking lot. They charge, but it's just Goldust, who is apparently here to congratulate Booker T.

Christopher Nowinski is in the ring, and he can't wait to see Steve Austin...get what's coming to him. Austin's the kind of guy who likes to break the rules and flip off the boss, and history has shown that attitudes like that lead to anarchy. Behind him are the Reunited Damn Dudley Boyz to give him a 3D. See, they're suspended, so they're defying authority. It's irony.

Booker T meets Scott Steiner NEXT!

----------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

----------

I was willing to give Goldust's new gimmick a chance, but it's bombing quickly. Random noises in the middle of a sentence don't work to make this believable. Either go all the way with it and test the censors' reaction time, or let him get his operation or head shot or whatever will snap him out of it.

And will somebody explain to me how the Dudleys can keep getting into the arena when they're supposed to be suspended? I'm thinking they might actually be trying to push Nowinski to find out it's merely a meaningless Dudley Death Drop. Why suspend them if they never leave TV?

Segment 8

Backstage, Christian and Jericho stand watch for Austin, and Christian dubs HBK the "Head Break Kid".

One fall: Big Poppa Steroid Pump vs. Booker T

Steiner beat Booker for the WCW Title on 11/26/2000 at WCW Mayhem. Their last one-on-one meeting was on the final Nitro (3/26/2001) when Booker won his fourth WCW Title. Those matches (at least the Nitro one) didn't suck. This one? We'll see. And if this is the "main event", why is this only in segment 8? OK, Rock and Austin get the main event spot, but damn. Booker into a headlock and a hammerlock, but Steiner back with an elbow. Leg lariat by Booker. Knee to the midsection, but Steiner blocks the spinning leg lariat and dumps Booker straight down. A suplex would have been cool out of that. Steiner kicks and chops away at Booker. Clothesline and a weak posing elbow. More chops. Booker fighting back. Running forearm smash. Leg lariat for 2. Chops. Earl Hebner wants them out of the corner. Steiner reverses a corner whip but is met by a leg lariat. Spinnaroonie coming up...no! Steiner levels him from behind, and there's the Steiner Recliner...and there are Hunter and Flair. Steiner releases the hold. Steiner goes back to work on Booker T, but Booker fucks up the Brisco rollup for the win at 3:59. * Steiner chases Hunter and Flair to the back, and there's a Spinnaroonie to wake up the crowd.

The Rock asks a technician to bring Eric Bischoff to his locker room. And he's not afraid of Austin either!

----------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

----------

HHHater Clock: Two segments, 8:41. Well, Booker's looking strong leading into WrestleMania, isn't he? The one time he actually gets the pin off of that corner sunset flip, and he's working with Scott Steiner, so it gets botched for the first time ever. Booker tried to recover and couldn't quite do it. And what the hell did that have to do with that opening promo? OK, it was unexpected, and I appreciate trying to do something unexpected, but why in the hell are they helping Booker T out when he's due for a title shot at WrestleMania? Booker's lucky because Hunter doesn't see him as a threat?

Segment 9

If I paid $600 for a front row seat to WrestleMania, I'd be pissed that Limp Bizkit was wasting PPV time with that song. What's five minutes of $600 seat worth? Can I get that refunded?

The Rock is in his dressing room, and he's going to soothe his soul with a song. "The Rock is bigger than Tom Cruise and Tom Hanks/And yet he has to deal with all these Long Island skanks". Bischoff enters, and Rocky asks if Bisch is trying to make him look bad, because he wants the confrontation with Austin, and that's not going to happen if someone gets to Austin. So only when the Rock is done with Austin can Bischoff's welcoming committee work him over, and if Rocky doesn't get his way, then he's back to SmackDown.

Rob.........Van...........Dam and Kane are ready for their match, as we can see with RVD kicking a garbage can!

----------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

----------

This didn't really do anything except build up to the final segment, but The Rock's song might wind up becoming the highlight of this show at this rate. I like how The Rock is putting over The Hurricane's rant against him by insisting that Bischoff not get hold of Austin and repeating "The Rock is not a coward." It makes it seem more important.

Segment 10

Hardcore Tag Team Match scheduled for one fall: Rob...........Van.............Dam and Kane vs. Al Snow and Tommy F'N Dreamer

I think we're supposed to have forgotten the "no more hardcore matches on Raw" stipulation that has supposedly been in effect since August 26, 2002. Dreamer's got the shopping cart of goodies, and Snow rides it to ringside. The brawl starts on the floor. Dreamer hits Kane with a shovel but is met with an RVD side kick. RVD sends Snow into the ring. Corkscrew legdrop, and he goes for the rolling thunder, but Dreamer hits him with the Singapore cane. Kane in for a choke slam, but Snow saves Dreamer with a garbage can lid. Dreamer whips Kane into Snow's drop toehold into a garbage can. Double whip, Kane ducks a cane clothesline, hits a double choke slam, places Dreamer on top of Snow, and RVD hits the Five Star Frog Splash and covers the pile for the win at 2:40. Excuse me why I shake my head at this one being signed. 1/2*

Bischoff has gotten the troops together to get them away from Austin, but his pickup truck runs all eight guys out of the way. Bisch screams "NOT NOW!"

----------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

----------

A couple of decent spots (that cane shot off the rolling thunder was sweet as hell) and a recent lack of hardcore matches don't save this one from being a clunker. Credit to JR for hyping RVD and Kane as possibly being future World Tag Team Champions, but get them out of these types of matches unless there's some sort of buildup to it.

Segment 11

And Stoned Cold returns to Raw for the first time since June 3, 2002! And what a pop! The first thing he wants to do is say "Thank you." Including to those of us sitting on our ass at home. Um...you're welcome...I guess. Austin told Vince McMahon to take this job and shove it, but he got tired of sitting at home. He's back with a can of whoopass, and he's going to spread it to the entire locker room. He promises to raise more hell than ever before, and that cues up The Rock's entrance. And Rocky stays at the top of the ramp. Rock wants to know why Austin's thanking the fans. "They cheer you now, but once you become successful ... these people will turn on you just like that." The Rock has done it all in this business, but the only thing he hasn't done is beat Austin at WrestleMania. There's the official challenge. Rock does the "in one corner, the biggest ass kicker ever, and in the other, Steve Austin" bit. But before Austin can answer, Bischoff makes his appearance. Bischoff wants to give Rocky options. He offers Rocky a chance to beat Booker T next week, and if he wins, he gets his choice for WrestleMania: Steve Austin...or Triple H for the title. Bischoff apoligizes because the show's running "about three minutes too long". In comes 3MW. Stunner for Rosey! Stunner for Jamal! Thesz press and FU elbow for Rico! And the stunner for him too! And in comes The Rock from behind. Austin turns, and there's the staredown. Rocky takes a swing, and Austin fires back. Rocky avoids the Stunner and hightails it out of the ring.

----------

END OF SHOW

----------

There are only two ways the Rocky-Booker match next week can end. Either Austin costs Rocky the match to set up Mania, or Rocky beats Booker and chooses the Austin match anyway. Either way, the guy who gets screwed is Booker T. If he wins due to interference, it doesn't help him, but if he loses, he comes off looking like shit heading into WrestleMania. I am not liking these options at this point. Seriously, what's the point? Was this what Hunter's opening promo was leading to? And if so, why would he want to wrestle The Rock?

Overall...well, it was the cheesecake and caffeine talking. It was painfully obvious that this entire show was built around that Rocky-Austin confrontation, because nothing else will even be talked about a week from now. Granted, the focus on Rocky kept the HHHater Clock at two segments, 8:41. But it also meant that we got just six matches at a total time of just 16:27. It was like we time warped back into 1998 and said, "We have Rocky and Austin, so we'll worry about the wrestling some other time." I mean, a lack of matches is fine if there's some time given to what you have. But nothing even hit the five minute mark, much less stood out as being worth a damn.

To think I was debating going to Raw in Cleveland next week. Fuck it, I'll save my money and watch this garbage at home for free. But hey, C-Town! Rocky vs. Booker T! It shouldn't suck until the finish!

Send me your feedback at the usual addy.

Sign in to follow this